It flipped

It flipped

Other urls found in this thread:

cash.coin.dance/blocks/profitability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares

The bcash PnD discord

Noone will probably read this but ill explain to the fags that will

If miners profit more with bcc and since theres lower fees and faster transactions its a no brainer to switch

once miners move the difficulty will be so high itll take forever for it to be brought down bcc dont have this problem because they fixed it with the fork bcc automatically decreases difficulty depending on how many are mining.

btc will have slow ass transaction times because lack of miners while others are sending shit in ten minutes with bitcoin cash

it matters if you want to make bank

I have 1.3 BCC will I make it

Sold all my BCC for BTC when the price was at 0.3 ... is now the time to convert all my BTC to BCC?

DELET THIS

>miners start mining bcc
>bcc difficulty goes up
>btc difficulty goes down
>profitability flips again
oh wow

This.

Chinks are mining with the expectation that bitcoin will become adopted by the mainstream in the future.

BCC doesn't scale, thus they won't mine it.

>BCC doesn't scale

bitcoin cant flip difficulty quick its slow af and when the hash rate decreases dramatically it cant keep up it will take foreverrrrrrrr for difficulty to catch back up.

plus why go back when u could have cheaper fees and faster transaction times

But sure, go on, loose all your money.

You're an idiot.

This isn't some historic "flipping" moment. It's a fleeting market inefficiency which will be corrected as soon as any major hash-power is directed at the BCC chain.

And this is coming from someone who owns more BCC than everyone in this thread, combined.

if anything bitcoin doesnt scare it only handle 3tps bcc can handle 9 or 10tps so fuck u mean boi plus 3 dollar fee thru btc or .01 fee with bcc cmon

prove im an idiot then lol because when major hashpower is dirrected to bcc btc wont be able to handle the loss and miners wont stay to keep mining for nothing lol it will be a while before bitcoin could lower the difficulty back

See y'all after your BTC becomes fucking worthless

Miners will keep btc alive for now way too much money to be made. If they let it die you will not only see movement of money to BCH but also headlines with bitcoin is dead so less money will flow into crypto so less money for us. If it changes it will change controlled

Link to article? I can't find it on their website.

cash.coin.dance/blocks/profitability

Mining difficulty adjusts every ~2 weeks. Mining profitability adjusts instantly.

Mining is like a raffle. The fewer people who enter the better your odds of winning are. It becomes less and less profitable with each additional entrant.

BCC is only more profitable right now because nobody is mining the chain. The price has risen too fast for the market to catch up. As miners realize this and redirect hash-power the profitability will quickly drop off until it becomes equally profitable with BTC.

plenty of other altcoins are more profitable to mine than btc, but they're still not btc. don't be fooled by the name and by the FUD, this is just another altcoin.