Smart contract developers are incoming to add and get paid to add to the smart contract library...

Smart contract developers are incoming to add and get paid to add to the smart contract library. This coin has a $7m market cap with 7m coins in existence. The stars have aligned for your trip to the moon. This is a ground level opportunity to buy a cheap coin with a working platform. As long as ETH is in the $300 range, you can buy blockCAT with no risk in the $1 range. Once any exchange takes this on, any volume will drive the price up. Bittrex and Yunbai (sp?) are going to be listing this coin shortly. This is your ground floor opportunity.

terrible shilling

take your ICO bags somewhere else

blockcat is treasure for the family. many riches my way

Bought a bit of this during the ICO. What's going on with it on EtherDelta? Why is there 0 tokens for sale at a price of 322? This is my first ICO. Is this normal? In any case, I only bought $100, and am just holding and seeing where it goes.

>I was hoping I can make a quick buck like the guys buying into the d0x and ZRX ICOs.

Hahahahahahahahaha you've been betting on the wrong horse user

I have seen shitcoins garner a much larger market cap than this coin with real use. If you don't acknowledge this, you have no awareness of the crypto market. Buying this and holding or selling once it's on a popular exchange soon will be free money. It will take one whale to come in and set this off. This is free money if bought soon.

delete this now

Listen to the ICO Alert interview with the founder. I had to turn it off because I was cringing too much. The whole thing came off like a first year university student pitching his half-baked idea at a startup weekend. They don't even know if they're consumer or business facing ffs. Would not put my own money into this.

Every time I made a blockCAT thread I have regretted it. I should just be accumulating myself. I'll buy more after work with my gains and shill this next week, but it will probably have taken off by itself by then.

I have seen these same posts in 4 different Cock Cat threads. Nice work pajeet. That's how I know I shouldn't buy this shit.

sir why have regrett when family now afford vacation from block cat? dev is close friend brilliant indian coder blessed by ghandi and krishna

Bought at ico when is best time to dump it?

It doesn't matter because it's already in place and they proved they can do what they need to. They just need to add contracts to the database so developers can get paid. They even have governance control so token holders decide everything. This is a solid program ready to take off. Unless all the developers forget how to add smart contracts to the app, this can't be fucked up.

worst time to shill a coin is a day right after the ico pajeet, i would wait a month or so

I have mixed emotions about the price going up before I can buy more, so I gladly do not care if you buy some other coin.

Whatever, I'm not buying. I hope you make money, but I would seriously listen to that interview if you're even considering this as a LTH

According to blockfolio this is at 2x the ico price. Is this true?

The people posting here aren't spending their time buying this, is rather some people from here buy some. I will shillfactor 7 this shit in a couple weeks, so you're right.

Have fun with that low ass volume LMAOOO

Yes, the price is beginning to prop up. It doesn't take much to push up the price of a cheap coin like this. You aren't going to see it get lower anytime soon.

That thing is gonna moon so hard once it hits actual exchanges ( you know, anything else than fucking etherdelta )

Blockcat price and futures

Kek i just refreshed and my blockfolio is worth a cool 20 mill

IT'S RUINING MY PORTFOLIO GRAPH REEEEEEEEEE

I agree, most people don't want to deal with it. It's as easy as bittrex once you get the hang of it, but the learning curve scares people off. Most people don't know about how to manually match an ask. I know there are people that can't get this coin but would if it were on bittrex, another reason that I'm holding for a while.

>tfw got in before the moon launch

I'm holding with iron hands, we are going to make a killing

Went all in on blockcat, my port doubled today lmao.

I got 708 CATs for 0.0031 ETH each. What a steal.

Sick, this is just the beginning. Wait and see what a couple million added to the market cap will do.

I had one eth and i spent it on mbrs rather than this ico. Did i make a mistake?

No. Hold MBRS and thank me in a week.

BlockCat is going to reach a marketcap of $50M within the next 2 years. You can probably realize a greater return trading shitcoins, but I personally believe this is a decent 1% of the portfolio allocation that you forget about for a while.

Exactly, I bought waves simply because it had a good idea behind it, it was 0.20$ and there was 100,000 coins. I turned $500 into $25,000.

Blockcat does not have a huge community, but at such a low market cap investors will see huge gains if they deliver a few smart contracts and get listed on an exchange.