LAST CHANCE TO GET IN BEFORE THE SURGE. THE FINAL DIP IS HAPPENING ALL ABOARD NOW

LAST CHANCE TO GET IN BEFORE THE SURGE. THE FINAL DIP IS HAPPENING ALL ABOARD NOW.

>seeing this thread for the last week
>never bothered to check the price cos it sounds dumb
>check price now and it hasnt gone anywhere
Glad i didnt waste my time

This sums up the average reader's IQ on Veeky Forums

If i had bought in when it started getting shilled i would now be at a loss. Yea what a retard.

Should I sell my tenx for more omg?

Up to you both look good right now. OMG team are going on Thai television later today to talk about the coin. And according to meme lines this coin is still perfectly following the trend line upwards.

yes
when June announces his partnership with West 49 this coin is going to the stratosphere

moon pls

already did, cuck

>ANS June 2017
>seeing this thread for the last week
>never bothered to check the price cos it sounds dumb
>check price now and it hasnt gone anywhere
Glad I didn't waste my time

This, desu

this really is the final chance to get in while it's low. i'm at a loss right now because of this dip but not worried at all. this and every other coin that dipped today will go back up and OMG will do what NEO did. just hold and don't worry. i'll be back in a few months to see everyone crying about how they wished they invested in this coin when it was this low

so you did look at how the price has moved throughout the week? If you bought when it was shilled you would have been able to sell and re-enter. I got in when it was shilled and the price was at 117k.

There is clearly a nice CUP and HANDLE forming! It's Countdown faggots!

Holding 3500 OMG.

I'll sell at 500k

fuck you salty no omg hodling nigglet
go back to your neo basement and jerk off to last weeks charts

kek

Should I buy now or will it dip more?

looks like a good time to buy to me

Cool, now I just need to wait for my fucking BTC to transfer.

My buy order at 171 just got processed!

Set my sell at 190.

I have over a 1000. Didn't sell. Never will.

Set my buy at 161

I'm already all in, but if I were you I'd set a buy order at 165~ and wait. Still a bit before the next moon mission/news announcement.

these shills really make me sick. From one side it isnt bad coin but from another i have bad feelings it will end like DGB and citybank.

Money skeleton is in as well. That's what makes me think that this will go up.

Plus they have solid foundations atm as well. Apple trolling aside.

You dont think plasma will change the game?

this

Bleached buttholes as far as the eye can see.