Name your favorite piece of black African architecture

Name your favorite piece of black African architecture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Renaissance_Monument
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you insist

Built by Koreans.

what's the story behind this?

We're not talking about post-colonial africa, boubacar

Designed by a Romanian and built by North Koreans. Niggers never built anything.

You said literature. This is obviously based on a story you mong.
Sage and report this obvious bait thread.

and yet they're outbreeding you while fucking your women
how's that work

>[ T R I G G E R E D ]

President of Senegal, Abdoulaye Wade , wanted a gigantic statue to symbolize his revitalization.

Ethiopia though they're mixed, they're still pretty black

You can't get the BBC out of your mind, can you? This obsession can't be normal.

U mad black boi?

If they are mixed then so are Iberians and Finns by that logic.

>/pol/ BTFO yet again

And they keep trying

You realize these are the kind of things they have built in the last 100-200 years. The "best" African nation has only just entered the European Dark Age.

Why do you put an arbitrary time limit?

But muh dick.

Yeah man, they mock us because we live in the basement. I rather have a high iq and live in the basement than having a big dig and fucking woman. I mean I could do something big if I wanted to it's just because I'm lazy. Let them be good at sports and popular with their music I'll philosophize and care about the big things.

>You realize these are the kind of things they have built in the last 100-200 years
Not true. The castle is from the 16th century, Lalibela mountain churches are from the 12th century and the erected Stelae is from the 4th-5th century .

Built by ancient arabs.

No one take this b8

is this reddit pasta?

It's just sarcasm

Is this supposed to be some sort of black triumph?

>egyptians were semites
absolutely what

Holy shit you don't know anything about Ethiopian history or even your own European history . Or even history in general. Please research stuff before posting

>tfw the 17th century was 200 years ago

>built by north koreans
This is some good bait

Why are racists so retarded?

>name a black architecture
>here's one
>but not from that time period
>or this one
>not projected by a multi-corp
>or this one
>not black people, even if I only asked for "African" ones
>and another
>lol arabs
>and another
>and another...

Th same as usual.
/pol/ launches a loaded question, people answer it correctly and they go for the circular "NOT WHAT I MEANT" argument.

It's not even funny anymore at this point. Only incredible dull.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Renaissance_Monument

>The statue's design was derided internationally because of false claims of its Senegalese origin, actually having been designed by a Romanian architect and built by a North Korean sculpting company famous for various projects and large statues throughout Africa since the 1970s

it's not /pol/ t b h
we have to deal with this shit all the time

>workforce = true racial identity of the said monument

So it's true, pyramids were actually done by black people

No. OP asked for African architecture. I posted some from Ethiopia. Pretty straightforward. Much of it is in ruins and lost unfortunately. Aksum used to be a pretty respectable kingdom in its heyday.

>It grew from the proto-Aksumite Iron Age period c. 4th century BC to achieve prominence by the 1st century AD, and became a major player on the commercial route between the Roman Empire and Ancient India. The Aksumite rulers facilitated trade by minting their own Aksumite currency, with the state establishing its hegemony over the declining Kingdom of Kush. It also regularly entered the politics of the kingdoms on the Arabian Peninsula, and eventually extended its rule over the region with the conquest of the Himyarite Kingdom. The Persian Prophet Mani (died 274 AD) regarded Axum as one of the four great powers of his time, alongside Persia, Rome, and China.[3][4]

not fooling anybody, buddy

they're basically stormfront 2.0 this isn't some sort of ruse

I'm not him, redditor

ITT: racists and poltards mad

That's how it goes
>stormfront retards are a thing, and besides the jokes, they indeed go "patrolling" every single site and news all day
>they have multiple forums, some obvious ones like shitskin and chimpout
>have solid base on anonymous based sites, including leddit, 8/420/Veeky Forums and many others
>every site who deletes/ignores their retardation is labeled the scapegoat of the week
>big crowd always fall for the ruse
>le racist memes are posted everywhere now...or you are a TUMBLRINA FEMINAZI?

How can whitey even compete?

>Yeah man, they mock me because I live in the basement. I rather have a high iq and live in the basement than having a big dig and fucking woman. I mean I could do something big if I wanted to it's just because I'm lazy. Let them be good at sports and popular with their music I'll philosophize and care about the big things.
Corrected it for you.