How fucked will crypto be if Bitcoin is surpassed in price by Bitcoin Cash?

How fucked will crypto be if Bitcoin is surpassed in price by Bitcoin Cash?

It just adds another argument to the normies as to why Bitcoin is not legit

>it's a scam, you can just make a new one and you'll lose all your money!!!!

It won`t be fucked at all. Alts will just start trading in BCC. There will be a period of massive uncertainty causing most alts to crash first though.

My portfolio will very much enjoy that

>how fucked will crypto be if a global extinction level asteroid hits earth
The odds of these things happening are about the same.

>>it's a scam, you can just make a new one and you'll lose all your money!!!!

except you have as much bcc as btc

Its a once in a while chance to become a whale.

"""investors""" sell all their BCC for $10, after it becomes the dominant chain and then complain about losing money. seems about right

>mfw 29 BCC

You all doubted the cash.

28 here we gonna make it

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Check my quads. We mooning lads. 1:1 here we come!!!

it's not going to happen but that's the dream of the real whales to get you to buy into their shitty chink scam coin while they scoop up the real BTC cheap to gain a bigger control over it.

If you actually think that the btc>bcc flippening is a real possibility you're a fucking moron

Godspeed BCC.
Didn't instantly dump it like most of you 'tards.

it's not happening lmao. but BCC was still undervalued and is now going to see a price increase until it reaches its correct value, which is almost assuredly less than 0.5 BTC.

Hashing power is going to switch over to BCC

IT'S HAPPENING

nobody wants this chinese shitcoin BCC

original Bitcoin BTC is King

you bcash shills have been spouting this since the "fork", face it, it will never happen

This

Im paying cam whores with the btc ive earned from selling bcc right now.

What can you bcc bagholders do with your bcc except hoping for a happening.

You dont even have an official wallet all that bcc is is a chain mined by a chink that can do any double spending he wants without anyone noticing

Todays market fucking sucks. Volume is low. Nothing but bots mirroring across the three coinbase coins. Just a slow decline. Wish it would crash and be done with. I dont know if ill buy back in. BCH is looking a lot more promising.

hashpower doesn't decide a coin's value

this man is behind BCC?

do you really want live world, where this Chinese man own your main crypto?

i will eat john mcafee's dick on national tv if bcc reaches btc price

BCC and BTC the same thing

bitcoin forked its just a protocal change because people want bitcoin to scale have faster transactions cheaper fees (BCC) and thats why miners are leaving btc and thats why its more profitable to mine bcc

there will be a period where everything will be measured in bcc its the true bitcoin. btc is prettmuch controlled by evil thymos censoring anybody who apposes his ideals

do some research ffs

if people dont understand they shouldnt be in bitcoin or they should just know what the fuck they are investing in

bcash has nothing to do with bitcoin, bitcoin never forked, bcash is an altcoin that got distributed with an airdrop to anyone holding btc at the time of its creation, this enrages the chink

Soooo.... stop selling your. Coin for cheap to me... i am not stupid, i buy cheap bitcoin if you want to sel it cheap and then i own it.. stop selling it to me if you dont want me to have it....

so why is it mooning right now? 54% from yesterday

i dunno wtf is going on. i just sold my BCH. i have no faith in this chink shit

I smell PoSW on BCC but I am hoping to be wrong on this one. Holding 74.5 BCC from the last ATL and I'll sell 24.5BCC on the highest bidder.

it will never happen
It's been 3 hours since I moved bitcoin cash from one wallet to another, only 2 confirmations, needs 6. Probably it will get there by midnight or later.
Not even Bitcoin during a shit day is as slow.
0 mining power.

>2 blocks in 3 hours