What prevented black Africans from developing metallurgy?

What prevented black Africans from developing metallurgy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Head_from_Ife
youtube.com/watch?v=XYUKJBZuUig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa

The white man

Their inferior genes and undeveloped brains.

N

Your ignorance

>At the site of Oboui they excavated an undated iron forge, for which they obtained eight consistent radiocarbon dates of 2000 BC

Still replying to bait threads I see...
And damnit mods are useless aren't they?

/pol/ needs to be deleted

Nothing.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Head_from_Ife

They literally had gods of metal, /pol/tard

Go away /pol/

This is now a feet thread, wherein we speculate as to the appearance of the feet of various female historical figures.

What do you guys think Theodora's feet were like?

Long and slender.

She was a dancer so probably tough and calloused

It is pretty interesting how pretty much all technology originates outside Africa first and then Africans adopt it

Can you imagine the amount of shitposting on other boards if there wasn't a /pol/?

Hairy and smelly, she was Greek

It acts as more of a breeding ground than a containment board.

because it's 2008 /b/ 2.0
it literally actively seeks out reddit and invites it over
there is a fucking /pol/ twitter account for fucks sake

It got deleted...twice

The outcry was so obnoxious that moot, at the time, gave the board back

Good to mention that /pol/ fuckery was one of the reasons moot pull out the plug, he talked about it straight on his last video. /b/ posting "Fappening" endless and /pol/ spamming gamergate everywhere made him quit

/pol/ wasn't racist in 2013

It all started to go downhill in 2014

>being a nostalgia revisionist

Except that was yesterday's /pol/. Now it's nu-/pol/
Also
>We wuz romanz n shieeet Cletus

Sage

>burning Israeli flag
>ZOG puppets as their heroes
Really makes one wonder

it's not the same /pol/ just like it's no longer the same /sp/ or no longer the same /b/

I'd quit to be honest. at that point doing shit for free with all the bullshit that went on is not worth it.

Cletus could easily be 1% Roman

>fake screencap

"Only a idiot would take anything on /pol/ seriously" - moot

Here's the video where he discuss those issues

It's a long, long one. But at least he makes everything clear youtube.com/watch?v=XYUKJBZuUig

He got a huge debt by J.Lawrence lawyers, and a huge media exposure by GamerGate bullshit

So he just went away.

Lower IQs and less incentive to problem solve in a continent rich in food in most areas. This lower incentive to problem solve is probably the main reason why sex selection did not result in higher IQs
compared to Europe and East Asia. Also having to survive things like plague in semi modern societies probably kept Eurasian intelligence higher than the rest of the planet.

Nothing, metallurgical traditions developed in West Africa.

This technology didn't affect African history as much as other parts of the world, because harsher terrain made transit substantially more difficult.

19th century Europeans, with the best technology the world had ever seen, were still unable to efficiently and reliably travel overland across Africa.

>2013

Not sure but I would have sucked Cleopatra's toes.

Weird how quick /pol/ changed from anti-Zionist to BASED ISRAEL

Absolutely untrue. I cannot believe you have been on /hi/and you're still sporting this nonsense.
Most of the food devleoped in the Mediterranean. They had the easy life;hell all civilizations developed around rivers, hence Egypt and Mesopotamia.
China was actually rich in resources from the beginning from large amounts of grains able to be mass produced in the form of rice(rice Patty fields) to their minerals and silk.
Pestililance and predation were very high in Africa actually. Soil in Africa is actually terrible in most places, especially central.
That's how I know you're from /pol/
And why is this thread still here???

We have no mods. Nothing new here.

this pic gives me memories. i was the reason that thread was created. I created a shitpost on /pol/ using a tumblr pic of a tranny standing in front of a men's and women's bathroom and typed "fuck you shitlords" or something like that.

>/pol/ wasn't racist in 2013
What's next, /new/ was all about peace and tolerance?

>Indians have higher IQ than whites
Whom would have tought

How new are you?
If anything it's less racist now than 2013

Dot, not feather.