Today black africans would have a better life with whites ruling the country(Zimbabwe)?

Today black africans would have a better life with whites ruling the country(Zimbabwe)?
Mugabe dindu nuffin wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia#Military_and_police
crmvet.org/info/alvrhow.htm
unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0001/000161/016163eo.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wew lad.

Mugabe is shit

=/=

Rhodesia is good

I’m going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti--biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

freedom is always preferable to being dominated. ALWAYS.

>It's all so tiresome.

>watch a movie about Rhodesia
>98 luftballons start playing

Rhodesia was heaven on earth

i too am a mentally ill child from pol who keeps posting the same shit over and over again

I've only met one black zimbabwean guy

I asked him this very question, he said the country would be in better shape if Smith stayed in power a few more years.

He said Mugabe was worse than ISIS

That's why immigration of ethnic groups living in their free country to richer countries dominated by other groups occur on a massive basis trough history?

Saved

pic related

Reminder that Rhodesiaboos are either...

>butthurt diaspora who can't understand why their apartheid meme state collapsed
>unstable gun fetishists who fantasize about running around in short-shorts and mowing down black people
>literal, unironic nazis

they were pretty civilized before whites came...

Where is window for an archer in this civilized tower?

wtf im a (((race realist))) now???

it's a silos...

huh...

this desu

Rhodesia was a nation with a lot of problems. Whatever you think of 'le nigers xD' excluding them from the process of democracy entirely was pretty morally dodgy. But then again, the idea that entire nations could be handed over to unprepared tribes was also pretty retarded, mainly implemented due to the fact that the UK and France simply couldn't be arsed to hold onto vast tracts of unprofitable land into the 1960s, and led to the shitshow that is modern Africa today.

Either way, the Bush War did nothing to improve the situation. It radicalised huge portions of Rhodesia behind ZANU-PF (hence Mugabe's election) when there could have been a more moderate government a la Zimbabwe-Rhodesia. It's a fucked up situation all round.

Ian Smith done nothing wrong.

There is certain aesthetics of bravery and tragedy in the story of Rodhesia and in hindsight it seems that a more pragmatic stance by the western world in letting them develop democracy more gradually as they asked, would have been beneficial for both whites and blacks.
Before you start I'm not a nazi (actually I'm a Jew) and I don't view blacks as intrinsically inferior. I do recognise that cultural differences can play a role in the development of successful country.
In this case, the recourse of white educated population serving as the elite of that country could have been used wisely instead of being wasted on imposing ''democracy'' which turned into tribal african terror dictatorship to nobodies surprise.

>excluding them from the process of democracy entirely
>entirely
WEW

>when there could have been a more moderate government a la Zimbabwe-Rhodesia
There was, namely Zimbabwe-Rhodesia. Then the cuck Brits just had to come in and force '''''''''free''''''''' elections on the country, complete with a monitoring force that was horribly undermanned and pretty uninterested, so disarmament of the terrorists didn't actually happen and the elections were beset by ridiculous amounts of intimidation.

>There is certain aesthetics of bravery and tragedy in the story of Rodhesia and in hindsight it seems that a more pragmatic stance by the western world in letting them develop democracy more gradually as they asked

Because gradual development can be indefinitely delayed or hampered so that it doesn't happen or that oit takes so long that by the time they do reach that stage the people in power pretty much own the entire system and/or just jump ship.

Also VERY HARD to justify the delay in enfranchisement and democracy when other African countries are doing it decently or close to it and your flimsy justifications are becoming even more dubious.

Thing is the Zim-Rhod elects system was pretty much a mess because it heavily proportionately favored whites as well. It wasn't democratic at all an it's obvious if you read the following greentext lol.

>Under the agreement of 1978, the new Zimbabwe Rhodesia House of Assembly was to consist of 100 members. 20 were to be elected on the old roll with property, income and education qualifications, which most black citizens did not meet, and which was previously used to elect the majority of the Rhodesia House of Assembly. 72 seats were elected by the "Common Roll" which every adult in the country had a vote. Owing to the lack of an electoral roll, voters were instead marked with ink on their fingers to stop multiple voting. Once the 92 members had been elected, they assembled to vote for eight White non-constituency members. All the candidates for these posts were members of the Rhodesian Front.

The franchisement qualifications were extremely out of reach for Blacks. The average African salary was like 1000 while the White salary was 10x that and there was big job discrimination so that factored heavily into it.

Aesthetics of Rhodesia are superior to Zimbabwe, all I care about

Why didn't Rhodesia last as long as South Africa?

may be a trouble is not in color, the trouble is in quality of people, especially elite.

Not as big, not as strategically important, landlocked.

Reminder that any comparison between Zimbabwe and Rhodesia has to be understood in the context that Rhodesia did everything in its power to keep blacks from being too educated or involved in politics and the poor governance of Zimbabwe can be directly linked to that legacy.

>>Because gradual development can be indefinitely delayed or hampered so that it doesn't happen or that oit takes so long

And do they have democracy now? Almost 40 years have passed. The only thing that changed is that they became poor, ravaged by famine and non new worthy because who really cares about them if it's not a nice colonial opression story.
So did this stance benefeted the people or was the whole thing aimed at making some westerners feel good with themselves before they move on to some other international issue they were told to care about?
Perhaps Rhodesia could have produced a more educated black population, perhaps an elite based on the black soldiers they had and eventually gain universal rights without destroying its potential to be a 1st world country. Many countries did exactly that on their own schedule. From Russia with its serfs to US with desegregation. But not admiting that what actually happened failed is just retarded.

I love that webm.

>blacks fuck up
>quick, blame colonialism

nobody is gonna claim that Mugabe has been good for Zimbabwe - not even Zimbabweans (unless they benefit from his circle of patronage)

but it's not like blacks in Rhodesia had no reason to feel disenfranchised/marginalized

I think Zimbabwe-Rhodesia was a step in the right direction, and preferable to either the previous order (which was clearly unsustainable/unpopular) or the aftermath; but a combination of perfidious Albion and an absolute madman at the head of a radical black nationalist guerrilla group tore that whole thing down before it could go anywhere/improve

now, we have a sad situation where people are immigrating to South Africa looking for jobs...
Mugabe is old as fuck and he can't die soon enough

>Mugabe is "blacks"
>colonialism dindu nuffin

>Be open and proud about doing anything you can to fuck over blacks
>Pretend you had nothing to do with it when things go to shit for them

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia#Military_and_police
>From 1953 to 1958, the prime minister was Garfield Todd, a liberal who did much to promote the development of the Black community through investment in education, housing and healthcare. However, the government forced Todd from office because his proposed reforms were seen by many whites as too radical.

>Being this much of a brainlet

>being this much of a brainlet

>Perhaps Rhodesia could have produced a more educated black population, perhaps an elite based on the black soldiers they had and eventually gain universal rights without destroying its potential to be a 1st world country.

They had all that time to do so and they did none of what you said because they SAW NO NEED TO DEVELOP THE BLACK POPULATION because "it's a waste on Blacks". The Blacks are soley to be used as a pool of unskilled labour that work for dirt cheap with shit workers rights, hell in the jobs whites and Blacks could work together there was a Massive wage disparity between the two groups.

Here;s the thing you fail to recognize, any Black that did get High School education couldn't do jack shit with it because all the good jobs were barred from Blacks so of course even the educated ones were pissed. All that money spent getting you through school form your parents and hard work and the jobs you could do are pretty much barred for entrance and of course people engaged in civil disobediance, and joined the rebels.

Rhodesia set up it's fall as it constantly did whatever it can to fuck up with Black population for it's minorities benefits time and time again resorting to aggression in many cases and it could not be contianed over the decades of bullshit peopel ahd to deal with b you NOW start to give concessions to appease them or go "hehehe perhaps that wasn't such a good idea"

>Many countries did exactly that on their own schedule. From Russia with its serfs to US with desegregation.

The South had to basically be held at fucking gunpoint by the feds to get them to stop preventing Black Americans from voting in election and discriminatory laws that. You think that Blacks Americans should have had to deal with all that bullshit living in their homeland due to some racial autism because "they cannot handle the burdens of voting?"

Look at this shit that happens in Alabama

crmvet.org/info/alvrhow.htm

>Everything that blacks failed to do was white people's fault a priori
False.
>Every statistical discrepancy is due to oppression a priori
False
>We should unite the races (implied)
>>>/leftypol/

>You're wrong because I say so!

>He doesn't even know what a priori means
Sad!

When did anybody say they didn't know what a priori meant?

You did when you made that stupid post made solely on a priori assumptions and then replied with an even more stupid response.

Not that user but if you want sources then ask for sources instead of patting yourself on the back for "internet argument victory" and pretending you don't have to make arguments yourself while resorting to ad hominem.

>implying that Communism gives people freedom

But that user did nothing but assert his a priori beliefs and not defend himself. That isn't me attacking his character as an argument , that's me revealing flaws in his logic.

>Implying the ultimate freedom isn't death
Do you even anti-natalism?

>>/leftypol/
>Assuming someone doesn't know what a priori means and using that as a basis for attack
>...when you made that stupid post...even more stupid response.

Sounds a lot like attacking peoples intelligence and character is a common thing for you.

Zimbabwe-Rhodesia would have done alright.

Mugabe and his cohorts were the problem. They overthrew the democratic and universal suffrage government. then mugabe killed all his political rivals and some of his allies. then he killed white farmers and gave their land to people that didn't know how to farm.

>Assuming he doesn't know what a prior means
He didn't, all of his arguments were made a prior and when I pointed that out he said
And
>>>/leftypol/
Is a taunt not an ad hominem

does that thing even have a door or window? what is it? a statue of a fucking baobab tree or something?

Don't forget using his thugs to intimidate voters into voting for him.

That was the best part though. Nigga real af

now he is selling his country to china.

the Zimbabwe currency hyper inflated until they stopped using it. they use the euro and us dollar now. coins cost a lot to ship. so a lot of places use penny candy as change. a lot of people make a living by being money changers.

Sheeeit man that sounds lit

Well this went wack lol.

Her's an interesting pdf about Rhodesia by Unesco
unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0001/000161/016163eo.pdf

Mugabe and Nkomo rise on the platform of "ridding" Rhodesia of White citizens and Black supporters. They armed themselves with money and weapons from Communist China and Soviet Russia in exchange for mining rights. The two communist funded terrorists spend the next 20 years raping, pillaging, and ambushing civilians on their farms. In 1966 the Bush Wars begin as Mugabe and Nkomo lead the "Zimbabwe African National Liberation Army" (ZANU). They begin losing the physical war and resort to the UN, "reporting" oppression under White Rule. The 1968 United Nations enact sanctions wrongfully blaming Rhodesia of a "racist minority" rule.

1970 Portugal, Rhodesia, and South Africa become formal Allies in the "Border Wars" being fought in South Africa Angola. The Soviet Union starts pouring more aid to ZANU, applying pressure to Rhodesia. The communist backed forces start widespread battles crossing borders in Mozambique and Zambia. Rhodesian Light Infantry, Selous Scouts, ect engage in far reaching counter insurgency and counter terrorist missions.

Rhodesia wins every single engagement regardless of being outnumbered and out funded by China and Russia back terrorists. ZANU is facing heavy losses from significantly smaller Rhodesian units. in 1974 Portugal starts to lose power in Mozambique, Angola political climate becomes unstable leading to civil war. By 1975, Portugal has lost control of Mozambique. South Africa pulls out to commit troops to Angola to secure its border in light of instability and violent civil war. Rhodesia is now the last standing former colonial nation in Africa.

1960's England starts turning over colonial assets to indigenous people. Rhodesia points out how such an act will ruin their country (One of the most productive in Africa) if turned over to tribal leaders without preparation to a Black majority rule.

In 1964 Rhodesia proclaim independence to prevent Britain from ruining them. Blacks and Whites living in country agree that a lower pace is needed along with expanded infrastructure.

1966-1976 Rhodesia continues parlaying with rebels in hopes of peace and slow transition to more racially equal society as was intended. England has constantly called for complete, immediate transference of power to tribal leaders while Rhodesia is being pillaged by ZANU forces. 1978 70% of Rhodesian Army is black as well as 30 of its officers, all fighting to preserve their homes. 1979 Rhodesia opens political party to racially equal government in hopes of showing ZANU, England, and UN that they are serious in their calls for slow transference of power. Mugabe is not on the ballot and Bishop Muzorewa is democratically elected Rhodesia's Prime Minister.

Rebel forces cry in outrage, claiming white minority rule is intact. UN forces re-vote with Mugabe on ballot. 1980, Mugabe uses his forces to effectively garrison parts of Rhodesia and force votes to win the election. Selous Scouts are primed to assassinate him and force recount. Their mission is compromised and they are recalled. ZANU is now in control.

1980, Republic of Zimbabwe is formed. 1990's White Rhodesian landowners are stripped of farms and given to Mugabe's officers as war prizes and to rid Rhodesia of "white rule". Farms given up are poorly managed and some left to ruin. Massive inflation cripples Zimbabwean dollar due to ineffective management and printing. 2008, inflation reaches peak at 79.6 billion percent. 2009 Zimbabwe abandoned their currency. 2014, mass starvation ("Starving season") that affects 2 million Zimbabweans. China wants their promised mineral rights as collateral for billions in economic aid and military support over the years.

Ah yes, the apartheid state that denied the vast majority of its population education, prosperity, voting, or a share of the nations wealth so it could all be hoarded by a bunch of foreigners who never considered themselves as forming a single national polity with the natives was the poor put upon victim. Just because Mugabe was filth masquerading as a human being doesn't make Rhodesia good.

Name any country in history that did not have at one point some unrepresented class that got shit on by those above them.

In Rhodesia as in the early history of the United States, at least progress could be made within the current system. In Zimbabwe today no amount of votes or protest will create a fair or equal government. Only violence and civil war can do it for them now.

>The Rhodesians and South Africans were total racists, and they were totally wrong about their countries going to absolute shit.

British Colonialism was the best thing to happen to the world, and everyone knows it.

> Implying they weren't already shit for the 9/10ths of the population that wasn't white.
The thing you /pol/tards seem to forget about Rhodesia and South Africa is that anyone can say their country is "successful" or "modern" when you only count some teeny minority who can loot the country and hoard its wealth. I guess you think Maoist China was a success because Mao and his cronies were living the high life.

>In Rhodesia as in the early history of the United States, at least progress could be made within the current system.

No user. Rhodesia was all about cementing European supremacy in the political and economic system if you actually read it up for once. Before it was even Rhodesia the people there did everything to deny Blacks for having ANY power at all that Britain had to reign in their autism. They fucking added in a stronger literacy requirement only just to exclude Afrikaners moving to Rhodesia started to scare them.

The reason the federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland failed is because there would be too many Blacks and the number of Whites would be too small to enact minority rule sufficiently enough.

If you keep moving the qualification for enfranchisement up nonstop that is cleary showing that you want to deny people the vote.

I like these "/pol/ comes to school" threads.

>Do you even anti-natalism?
No. I graduated middle school.