Which president was the worst and why is it pic related?

Which president was the worst and why is it pic related?

woodrow wilson was definitely worse

LBJ

My uncle looks like Truman

t. butthurt Jap

Probably going to be Trump if he gets impeached.

Buchanan was by far the worst followed by:
>Wilson
>FDR
>Grant
>Reagan

hmm sweetie, there's only one answer to that question

By what metric? Morally?

Has he even done anything besides shitpost on twitter?

>started the civil war
>suspended habeas corpus
>formed literal concentration camps
>murdered mary suratt
>destroyed State's Rights and the founders' vision for the country

t. Cletus McFarland

Fired his own FBI chief because of investigations.

His refusal to fully divest his international business interests before assuming office is enough of a conflict of interest in and of itself to call him a fucking garbage president, honestly.

>Started the civil war

that's stupid, of course he didn't start the civil war, the civil war was a machine put in motion the instant slavery wasn't abolished in practice at the outset of our constitution's ratification

>run on scaling back interventionism
>literally double-down support to Saudis and Israel

There's also the fact that his one major attempt at domestic reform so far (health care) has been a total fiasco.

>boy ah sure do hate niggers
>WTF LINCOLN DON'T SHIP THE NIGGERS BACK STOP
>AH CANT SURVAHVE WITHOUT THE NIGGERS FUCK YOU LINCOLN
>*bang*

>employment up
>illegals out
>that's actually big as his election was a plebiscite on illegal immigration and he's already kicked out more illegals than Obama did in his first term
>wall going up
>fighting voter fraud
>stopped Israeli expansion in its tracks
>put a (brief) end to the chain of Middle Eastern fuckups by not kicking Assad out
Honestly just google his contract with the American Voter. He's accomplished everything between

>Donald Trump's Contract with the American Voter
and
>I will work with Congress... blah blah blah

I find it hilarious how even with the media and ~half~ of Congress against him he still manages to do in a year more than Obama did in eight. Really goes to show the ol' saying about not attributing to malice what can be attributed to stupidity.

Because he didn't let MacArthur invade China.

Obama's first congress was the most productive in decades. Trump's cannot pass anything.

>thinking I want Congress passing shit

Or, you know, the North could have just minded its own business and let the South keep its slaves until industrialization made large number of unskilled manual laborers less profitable than machinery.

They were literally just decades away from slavery collapsing as an institution, but had to go fight the worst war in American history over the least important issue ever.