Tied to success of Binance currently 12th exchange with huge potential for growth

>tied to success of Binance currently 12th exchange with huge potential for growth
>best Chinese/English exchange with great desktop and dedicated mobile interface
>no fees until 24th then 0.1% which can be decresed to 0.05% with BNB
>20% of profits used to rebuy BNB and burn every quarter until 50% has been burned
>later will be used for a decentralised exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-closes-profitability-parity-original-blockchain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was gonna buy at 0.60 dollarinos but didn't cuz I'm a faggot. Bought at 1.7 instead and I hope I didn't fuck up since I spend 30% of my shit

because: coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-closes-profitability-parity-original-blockchain/

Tomorrow bitcoin will die and bitcoin will be reborn in satoshi's vision.

0.1% fee even for makers is way too high. The most I can tolerate is 0.02% maker fee.

Dang this thing is dipping pretty hard right now

But inevitably it will recover

last time to buy fuccbois, don't say I didn't warn you

The fuck are you talking about?

Find me 1 fucking exchange besides Gdax, which has 0% maker fees, that has lower than 0.1% fees. Find me one you fucking moron.

Wtf you're talking about?

ViaBTC 0% maker fee. CHBTC 0.01% maker fee. BitMEX -0.025% maker fee (rebate). BTCC 0% maker fee on USD site.

*ViaBTC 0% maker fee for API only

Oh and Poloniex 0.0% to 0.15% maker fee.

>t. a list of exchanges with shit volume that trade like 5 coins total

>BitMEX
>Poloniex
>shit volume
>5 coins total
You're not even trying.

fuck bnb they want verified ID in order to withdraw more than 2btc

So what, give them ID

BnB is my first coin. Been watching since $1.20 and bought at its peak last night, like 2.70 or something. Am I a fucking retard or is this going higher? Should I buy some more since it has dipped?

Are we selling this once the fees roll into effect or holding on to it? If it actually has potential to hit $5+ then I'll buy more.

it's shit, the token has no long term value, being pumped and then (subtle) dumped so you're stuck on their shitty exchange until
A) their tokens are useless
B)you sell em back at bittrex (at loss) when that market opens

I've been saying $5 will be the ATH right before the 24th. Buy the dip and sell on the night of the 22nd or some shit. A lot of people will sell on the 23rd, bringing the price down imo.

And yes, you are fucking retarded for buying at 2.70.

Wow its more profitable for a day or two after a huge pump (with a dump incoming) and the devs setting the mining difficulty so low that it will cause massive inflation in the future unless they adjust it later on?

You know other shitcoin have been more profitable than BTC before, did that kill bitcoin?

Buy right now or wait til it drops lower? why do you expect people to sell on the 23rd if the fees don't begin until the 24th/25th? Seems like it's value is going to skyrocket after that.

What he means is that:
people who expect it to dumb on 24th will sell it before, likely on 23rd crashing the price.
So you can sell before that and rebuy during the crash.

>sell right before the coin has a purpose

logic checks out

Besides the nice layout why would someone who didn't buy any binance move from another exchange to this one After the 24th?

we'll see what happens user

NEO gas accumulation. Exclusive ICO's. Set to become the biggest international exchange. Fees still cheaper than other exchanges even if you have to buy some BNB.

If you were less of a pussy you'd have 500% gains right now. You're not going to make it.

>Who is to say that the other exchanges won't start giving NEO gas?
>Exclusive ICOs.... Coming soon™
>So late comers to the Binance will have to buy a separate coin to trade whatever alts they bring?

I'm not trying to spread FUD here, I am actually holding 900 BNB. I'm failing to see the real mid-long term value of this coin/exchange.

You don't have to have BNB to trade on Binance. Using it just reduces the fees which will already be competitive anyway

Any the exchange itself is really nice to use and the volume on there is increasing. I feel that people will stick with it but who knows how loyal crypto traders are when they jump from alt to alt constantly

This is the crypto equivalent of selling the shovels in a gold rush, I should have fucking bought it at 10k

I've actually been watching the volume slowly decreasing the last few hours. Hopefully just the weekend dip. I understand you don't have to have BNB to trade alts. I'm wondering if the draw of the exchange is going to be strong enough to bring in later comers who didn't pick up any BNB before the 24th.

Guess I'm just scared of getting POSW'd