How do you guys take the edge off while trading?

How do you guys take the edge off while trading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I

I hit the vape

Xanax

Some combo of weed dexedrine coffee.

Get into the habit of laughing whenever there is a bizarre price pump or dump which comes out of nowhere.

jerk it + 6 packs of cider

i mostly lol and try to brush off a losses and then i decide its time to cut my loss and then i religiously check back on that coin price just to see it went back som weeks later and then i punch my wall and have a mental breakdown and then i realize its just playmoney because i already cashed out 10k this year and i dont wanna get the IRS on me

LSD

Masturbation, good music and video games.

Me too, only when I'm holding the coin in question though

I play games like Dwarf Fortress, turn based RPGs, or fire up an emulator to play some classic vidya on one monitor while my trading platform / charts run on the other monitor. It keeps me from getting too focused on small price movements and getting caught up in the moment and making stupid mistakes in haste. I'm a much more patient trader when I'm not directing ALL of my attention to watching the charts. It also keeps me somewhat detached and reduces my stress / anxiety tremendously. I don't agonize over the price bouncing perilously close to my stop for 20 minutes at a time - I just set it and let it run.

Fap.

Phenibut

Have you made some great gains as a result?

I only trade on adderall withdrawal

I've already accepted that it could crash to 0 instantly.

Anyone else here get really horny when they start trading?

>daytrading
>not short term holding solid investments
?

me too, i'm a jew too.

I do alright, I usually hit $250-$500 profit before lunchtime when I'm trading futures, I don't do any trading after the big fish close their positions and go to lunch. I'll have an off day or two during the week, I stop trading if I hit $250 in losses for the day.