Hey Veeky Forums you guys are smart

Hey Veeky Forums you guys are smart,
If I start an indiegogo or a GoFundMe to raise funds to "fight Nazis" but spend that money on other shit instead. How illegal is that?

read their TOS, i'm not your fucking lawyer.

make a fund to "fight nazis" but help nazis instead.

say you're gonna help minorities and then at the last second give all the money to white people cause technically they are global minorities

Just use a (small) percentage of it to do what you say you will do. The rest is to administrate.

Yeah. You create sign and hat companies you own and direct the funds to those companies. You get to keep the profit and give a bunch of idiot libtards useless signs and hats.

Can't you just straight up not deliver with these types of sites? I know there's been a few kickstarters where the creator basically fucked off with all the money and as far as I know nothing bad happened to them.
I don't think they care as long as they get their 30% cut of the funds or whatever.

This is basically my question. I basically want to scam radical lefties out of their money but I'm worried there's something in the terms that requires I either provide something or meet some standard.

Do you know how to read?

>but I'm worried there's something in the terms
Then read the terms of use, retard. What's the point of this thread then? You want us to read the terms for you and spoonfeed you the answer?
Figure out your own scam.

Wait what's the plan I have access to a sign shop. How do I make money off of lefty tards

Literally this. Start a gofundme saying you're raising money to "oppose drumpf." List out your plans (marketing materials, targeted outreach, etc). State your goals. Prob some shit about supporting progressive candidates.
Next once you have funds, "buy" signs from a "local print shop" i.e. Yourself.
Make the signs, keep profits. You can give away the signs (put in local land fill).
Congrats you're now a democrat.

>print a bunch of signs that say FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>sell them for quadruple what it costs to print them
>easy money

In your case do a kickback scheme with multiple people. You could do it with multiple anons and just send them xmr for the kickback.

Give it to yourself because you're 1 in 7 billion :^)

implying niggers have money to spend on that

I honestly don't think I could sell out my own race and president. Do you think it would be better to side with the alt right because I can print edgier stuff without fear of censorship. I could market it as advocating for free speech? Ask for $30,000 to start a free speech print shop? 15k for a printer, the other 15k for supplies. Backers will basically be paying for quadruple priced neo nazi propaganda.

>I honestly don't think I could sell out my own race and president
you aren't ready for Veeky Forums
>Do you think it would be better to side with the alt right
The alt right brand is dead. If you are anywhere right of Marxist, you can use this opportunity to dox leftist. The right needs covert agents. Try to encourage the crazier and violent leftist as much as possible.

autism 101. communism and nazism are both bad
>>/pol/

rich white liberal kids do though

I wouldn't necessarily say any system is ever bad, implementation and populace is what decides a successful system of government or lack thereof

>you can use this opportunity to dox leftist.
holy shit

I think you missed my point. The alt right and neo nazis think they're under attack and are prone to being censored for their political views. I would offer them a service regardless of their political views and charge them an arm and a leg for their neo nazi merch