Is this historically accurate?

Is this historically accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No only white people did bad things.

I’m going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti--biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Didn't West Africans (now considered to be genetically different from Bantu people thanks to West Africa being a hodgepodge of genes, Bantus are actually closer to Nilo-Saharans) already have farming, animal husbandry, and iron thousands of years ago? The Nok Culture was one of the earlier examples of that.

As for the Bantu conquest of Africa, I guess you could say it was like a combination of the Near East farmers/herders who migrated to Europe and the Yamna people from Central Asia all moving in, outfucking and possibly murdering the locals. I feel bad for the Khoisan though, they didn't have a chance. Well, the Khoikhoi did as they became herders (and apparently they have Eurasian DNA thanks to parts of their ancestors moving out of Africa and coming back in via South Europe for some reason).

If the Bantus didn't conquer Southern Africa, we wouldn't have such qts like pic related.

Ancient copypasta, fuck off. I'm actually somewhat interested in OP's topic.

yes but other peoples lived in those areas like the pygmies not just khoisans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies

Pygmies are a long suffering people, being treated as primitive trash by Bantu/Nilo-Saharans and by colonials. A great deal of them are slaves, and some are even eaten because they're viewed as literal non-humans.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Pygmies
>In the Republic of Congo, where Pygmies make up 2% of the population, many Pygmies live as slaves to Bantu masters. The nation is deeply stratified between these two major ethnic groups. The Pygmy slaves belong from birth to their Bantu masters in a relationship that the Bantus call a time-honored tradition.

Who gives a shit. These midgets were created to be the slaves of the Bantu master race. Bantus are the ones white people are so insecure about in the first place.

Bantus and West Africans haven't been the same in over 2,000 years, you're thinking of West Africans user. Well, unless you're talking about Shaka Zulu.

Did you just called Africa a sub continent?

It wasn't a single empire, but there was indeed an expansion of Bantu-speaking peoples. Whether or not there was mass genocide is hard to tell, because most of Africa did not have written records and bodies decompose rapidly in the tropics.

Genuinly curious, what is the evidence for the bantu expansion and exactly how much do we know about it?

Bantu languages are very similar and genetically people as far as Tanzania are extremely Bantu, or Cameroonian like.

Evidence for the fact that a group known to originate in West Africa now makes up the majority population of southern Africa? Really?

As to how much we know, not much since the Bantu had no writing and erected no monuments, but the archaeological evidence is fairly plentiful and of course the genetic evidence is overwhelming.

The Bantus are the Indo-Aryans of Africa.

Not as much as genocidal conquest or an empire or something like that as much as it's just Bantus moving south.

But Indo-Aryans conquered civlizations.
Bantus threw spears at Pygmies.

Iron spears, knives, and swords.

No. No one can come up with a coherent timeline of a bantu conquest. We see no interruptions in material culture. It doesn't coordinate with the spread of ironworking and Nilotic people had ironworking before the spread of Bantu languages.

>We see no interruptions in material culture

Full retard

>I know absolutely nothing at all about the subject but I'm going to tell you my opinion anyway!

Just fuck off back to wherever you came from, simpleton.

Bantus are worthlsss, horners are the real master race

Show me some place in Africa where there's a gap in the archaeological record, just a full on 'goods stopped being produced' that would imply the kind of genocide OP is talking about. Not a change in style of pottery or land usage (most of which we just assume correlates with the arrival of Bantu languages because)

What goods are we talking about here? Rocks?
It's very obvious you know nothing about the subject.