Why the fuck is BCC pumping out of nowhere? Coordinated?

Why the fuck is BCC pumping out of nowhere? Coordinated?

Fuck I missed out on 3x my stack. Fucking fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/de/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

market manipulation

what do you mean miss out. just jump on the wave and watch it closely. if you got slow hands you get 5% losses, if you're not a retard you have gains.

Coordinated 2.5 bilion dollar pump????

Coordinated pump to offload bags.

Chink pump to sabotage real BTC price in order to gain more control.

I'm making crazy money over it but remember to set proper stop loses and take profit along the way.

BTC is the only thing that actually has a fiat value attached to it in the end, this is no more than an alt coin

Yesterday everyone got hyped up on the difficulty being lowered this weekend. Hype seems to be being maintained for now.

lol what coordination

its just the daily pump and dump guys

fomo in at own risk

It's happening.

A pump???

Volume: $2,349,560,000

ethereum and ltc as well

and what abou
>USDT

Think about it....
Roger and his buddies are buying up BCH to drive up the price.
As the price goes up it makes mining more profitable seeing as the difficulty is so low at the moment (because it's basically shit).
This the spike you are seeing has been totally manipulated because someone with enough money and hashpower can manipulate such a shit coin. As long as people keep their nerve and don't panic this attack (for that is what it really is) cannot be sustained once funds have run out.. Then, eventually the hashpower will go back into mining BTC and then you'll have a moon like you've never seen before.

read somewhere the transactions would halt if btc lost too much hashpower

>A pump???
>Volume: $2,349,560,000

Yup

24 vol total marketcap is $7,489,776,684

Aside from normal trade volumes and a few minor pumps of the new shitcoins this is sucking up all the speculative capital atm

bcc is more profitable to mine right now and miners are moving over so btc is getting slow af and its fees are outrageous

bcc is faster transactions
cheaper fees
scales better more transactions per second

btc could not handle normie adoption with its current tps and protocal thats why we forked and bcc is the shit

>bcc is faster transactions
>cheaper fees
>scales better more transactions per second

I seriously hope you are not suggesting to newbies that this a long term hold

All those aspects are present in any number of coins with technically better fundamentals

Bitcoin is a store of value like gold, not a currency like the dollar. BCC is a spinoff and a pumpcoin and thats about it. Go throw your bitcoins on the table if you want to play roulette for a few days but don't blame anyone but yourself if you end up with a loss

Is this like, next level meta-shilling? Just because you use mediocre grammar doesn't validate any of the shit you're spewing. There's a reason BCC is increasing. Do your own research and don't blindly listen to this guy - you might wind up a winner.

Every other shitcoin can do that m8

here it is
bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.pe

This is the only real reason.
Maybe it was pumped, but in the end people are buying because the flippening might happen.

Also, yesterday an user said it wouldn't go to 0.1, then another said it wouldn't go to 0.125, then another said it would NEVER go above 0.2
We will see soon

mining difficulty is going down and making it more profitable to mine by up to 10% vs Bitcoin mining.

>the .125 guy was me, sold there to break even

Price is kept afloat by miners. Once more people jump to mine BBC it will go up. The people who control the prices of crypto dont give a shit about legacy shit. What ever will make more money is what they will chase.

Profitability might be 23% on BCC side but it's only temporary. This could end in an hour and all of you dumb fucks will get REKT.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

to be fair, at that price point I sold 20% of my bcc, to recoup some of my investment (not all though)
Still have plenty though

you haven't been keeping up with this have you?
on sunday the difficulty will actually halve again. So at these prices, it will be like 100% more profitable to mine BCC. But the prices are still changing (BCC higher, BTC lower)
so for certain on sunday it will be much better to mine BCC than BTC, people mining BTC will just be losing money

Nobody will care about BCC in 2 weeks time, these pumps are cool I guess if you want to profit a bit, nothing wrong with that, but that's about as far as it gets.

Yes, because it will be renamed BTC again.
original fork will be dead after sunday flippening and nobody mines it

Yeah let's not forget that people switched over their bitcoin to BCC when it pumped to $800 for one day.

I was a naysayer and thought BBC would be dumped to oblivion. It never happened desu.

jebus crust if you sell your bcc now youll cry when its 0.6 later tonight and 1 tomorrow. btc is dropping, soon to be under 4000 now too and trans are dog-slow on the network. this is the flippening.

sold my BCC at top and gonna rebuy them back at half of the price

I guess I was wrong BCC is pumping I predict flippening +

Flippening + means it will not only reach parity with "old BTC" but overshoot, I predict 6-7K $

By tomorrow.

over 55% of the Bcash volume has been coming from Korea... seems coordinated

So this is the way Kim Jong-un fights a war, huh?

>Flippening + means it will not only reach parity with "old BTC" but overshoot, I predict 6-7K $

You're too low.

I predict $10k and total market dominance in 7 days

Already sold at 80% profit and have my money in the next moon mission
Thanks for buying my bags

We all know what the next moon mission will be. Don't tell Veeky Forums please.

shit af

>bcc is faster transactions
>cheaper fees
>scales better more transactions per second

Have you sent any BCC lately? I have.

>transaction took three times longer than the BTC transaction I sent just earlier
>Fee was approx the same

1. Incoming difficulty correction
2. Blockstream revoked core developer Jeff Garzik's access to the github repo- his crime? Helping develop Segwit 2x.
3. Blockstream generally being an ass to any company supporting Segwit2x- despite the overwhelming majority of hashpower being behind it.

All of this suggests a greater probability of Segwit2x failing to scale and a general loss of faith in Blockstream. If BTC can't adopt a 2MB HF its fees are going to rapidly make it unusable.

I think that segwit 2x becomes the new main chain. But it has nothing to do with bcc, it will fork from the current BTC chain.

i have sent BCC recently 10 MINS TOPS

BTC slow af a lot of transaction stuck for hours so fuck you ntalking about bitcoin has upwards of 3 dolaar fees

while bcc is way less then a dollar

read a books fagzit

Yeah I thought the same. Had it not maintained the >$100 value it's possible no one would be mining it.

I think you'll definitely see some serious fluctuations as to whether or not Segwit2x goes into play.

blockchain.info/de/unconfirmed-transactions

they are spamming the network + pushing the bcc price

its a nice fud to get cheaper btc

set a sell order that I am comfy for the profit already and we will see, if it goes higher than that then it is fine, I have more in cold storage anyway

easy life

Nobody is spamming network miners and investors are moving to bcc and btc is getting slow af bitcoin will be 50% more profitable tomorrow so goodbuy bitcoin bcc is the new bitcoin
fork is a protocal change dont be silly