What makes crypto prices to go up and down?

What makes crypto prices to go up and down?

Supply and Demand

Crypto goes up, crypto goes down, never a miscommunication. You can't explain it.

Supply and demand. Mostly demand or the lack thereof.

Fucking kek

Gravity

Same thing that makes her tits go up and down. MY IMAGINATION.

Thank you money skel, you have the best bones

Okay, so the coins with biggest growth now are OpenAnx and Bitcoin Cash. What's so special about them that the demand for them has increased?

And what's so bad about AdEx, which is doing worst now?

Whales mostly. These big short billion dollar pumps have nothing to do with supply & demand. It's whales playing and making money. Probably every morning their employees gtlet a script with what to do for the next 24h while do make another script for the coming days..... Today was let's pump BCC price day. Earlier this week was let's pump low satoshi coins. I bet next step is let's pump some household names like monero, ripple and lite coin....

nothing, people just buy and sell and because of the natural order of things, the chart must follow the Davinchi code

Capital , is my complete answer .Capital can take many forms and a synonym of what i mean in this case is energy .

Bitcoin Cash is easier to mine making transaction costs lower plus Bitcoin is dropping in value so people are looking to store their profits elsewhere. Don't know about OpenAnx.

this

LTC at least +60%, screencap this

whales

whales

this means that if lots of people easily and successfully mine Bitcoin Crash, it'll dip&crash.

this girl makes my dick go up

where is ass

I've been an ass man for as long as I can remember, and I can unequivocally state that you're retarded.

ass in OP's picture is beautiful - looks tight, perky, but obviously has enough meat on it to be worth a good smack if she were standing. hip width is excellent, with ideal thigh-gap ratio allowing her pussy to peek out from the bottom cheeks

it's not a super fat ass, but it is a 10/10 example in its weight class. pristine. a real ass man can identify the many different types of asses out there and appreciate them all

fuck you man