Why do we still act as if Jesus was a white guy?

Why do we still act as if Jesus was a white guy?

>1st century Judea
>Muslims

>muslim
I honest to God feel bad for non-Islamic Arabs all around.

I'm a non-Islamic central Asian, and I'm slightly brown.

My fucking friends won't give it a rest.

America is the best country in the world, and the American people are some of the nicest in the world, but not one of them knows a damned thing about race.

Good to see European education is up to date.

>Implying non-islamic middle easterners are Arabs

Jesus (who did exist, Veeky Forumstards can buzz off) was brown. In fact, most famous historical people in the world would have looked much like their modern day populations. This is true for Egyptian kings, Persian kings, Frankish kings, Roman emperors, etcetera etcetera. Nobody WUZ anything except the people living in the exact same region where the important person in question was born, and even then nobody gets to claim the accomplishments of their direct ancestors, and much less the accomplishments of somebody in their "race." Race is in quotation marks because there's an ever changing definition of race, only just recently did the whole European continent become "white" and I predict in 100 years this definition will include everyone from Turkey to North India (AKA all Caucasians) and North Africans will be back in the same cultural sphere of Europeans, as it was before Islam showed up. That is if we haven't erased the notion of race with our fancy technology yet.

Stupidest post of the day, congratulations.

>-peace be upon him-
god that's so autistic

Adam is white.
Jesus is white.
Fuck off son of ham nigger

>non-American education

jesus was half brown/half god
this makes him white

Really activates my cogitation mechanisms.

>brown hair
>black eyes
>white

Since when is Muslim a skin tone anyway? Are Bosnians not Muslims because they look too white?

Jesus was probably half-white, because God was his father

Looks swarthy to me, m8

>arabs
>not white
Pick one

t. Triggered arab

it's even more triggering when you listen to english speaking muslims and they have to say it every god damn time Muhammed is mentioned, and it just comes across as so cult-like and silly.

Islam is a primordial faith and Jesus was a muslim.

It was not muslim at the time and is not muslim now (it has been for centuries I know but not in the time of Jesus nor now)
Retarded from the start to the end

>Malcom X wasn't black, he was muslim!

t. Varg

Why do Ethiopians pretend Jesus was black?

You being to simplistic. You forgetting migration patters, Conquest, trade and the racial diversity these things bring to the empires you have listed. Especially the Roman and the Egyptian empires.

To be honest, you can't say shit about what people looked like literally thousands of years ago.

Jesus could be white or brown or just had a lighter complexion, we may never know.

every culture and every time is different, so to bring people to identify or understand something, you picture it different. (i'm not an english speaker so it's kind of difficult to explain). let's make an example: if you picture jesus in asia, you wouldn't picture him caucasian as was the case in europe, you'd picture him more asian so that the people (imagine the people can't read or write) understand what is pictured. you get my point?

why does Islam keep trying to expand then?

We just want everyone to get into paradise without torture.

t. triggered fool

Peace be upon you as well.

because cultures take prophets of their religions and adapt them to their image

as so happens, being from cultures that are derived from Europe, our images of Jesus tend to look European

Can this meme pls fucking die. Migrants hardly have an effect on the general population just go and look at the figures

>I'm a non-Islamic central Asian

Let me guess, you are a Tengri-worshipping subhuman?

The same reason Europeans pretend that Jesus was white

>America is one person

Lebanese Christians seem to be the only ones in the 'Arab World' who are integrated with Muslims in their daily lives. In case you didn't know, most of the ones east of Lebanon speak a language spoken by very few Muslims and rarely lived among Arabs until quite recently. And then there's Jews, Copts, Yezidis, Druze, and Hindus living in the "Arab World" and only one of those is always called Arabs (Druze).

Christian half-Afghan but ok
Everyone I've met doesn't understand what I am

Aren't you the half Tajik Lithuanian or is that someone else?

Either way you should know it has little to do with American 'ignorance' as you allege, rather, all the former Soviet stans are obscure even to their neighbors due to the Soviets and the decline of the glorious Silk Road. It's assumed no one actually lives there. I bet 90 percent of Iranians don't even know what a Tajikistan is or consider them "fellow Aryans".

Jesus was a Celt, not a Jew.

I had too many close calls with your brothers in the Sandbox, pls stay in the middle easty

Muhammed was a Celt, Jesus eas a Jew

Is that an allied soldier roasting a german brat?

>America is the best country in the world

You're just a brown american.

Being exotic works against Jesus' niche. There's literally nothing wrong with changing Jesus race and it's only a problem in nations without ethnic unity.

Because he was the son of man and messiah so men project themselves onto him.

umm sweetie, you do know that jesus was actually a proud muslim woman don't you?

>2017
>believing in paradise and hell
>not embracing the dharma
Let me show you the true nature of mind to truly end suffering

>migrants hardly have an effect on the general population

Jesus was a proud polysexual black trans furry muslim woman of color

>americans, as always, believing the USA is the world

It doesn't have to be the entire world to disprove your retarded claim

Ethiopian Christians were making art that portrayed "Black Jesus" and all the other characters from the Bible since before the famous Byzantine icons became a thing afaik. I don't know much about it personally, but it just makes sense that people would liken the Son of God in their own image, being in theory a universal Church and all.

Logically, though, it doesn't take a genius to realize that Jesus the historical figure in reality probably wasn't what we would consider white or black, and it's stupid when people get up in arms about the way he's shown.

By your logic, I can claim that Jesus was a Mormon.

Do Muslims consider Abraham the founder of Islam?

>drawing of a human

Delete this now you heathen, this is aniconism

I don't know, I mean he was obviously Japanese and his identical twin was the one who died on the cross

Muhummad founded Islam you moron

peace be upon him^

No dickhead, Islam is the only religion and everyone else just heard it wrong. This is what they actually believe

HELLO, JEW; I SEE YOU.

STOP SPAMMING YOUR SUBVERSIVE VENOM ON THE BOARDS OF THIS WEBSITE; JUST SHRINK BACK INTO YOUR HOLE, SUBHUMAN.

Fuck off.

probably a Jap or Filipino civilian

>The irony...
You're not very bright aren't jew?

If Jesus mom was a jewish woman and dad was the Holy Ghost, what was Jesus haplogroup?

>Lebanese Christians seem to be the only ones in the 'Arab World' who are integrated with Muslims in their daily lives.

Ausfag here, we used to have a lot of Lebo christians here, then we had an influx of Lebo muslims, then we had racewars, now we just have a lot of Lebo muslims.

I'm not sure they're integrated that well.

> claim fictional character being White
> get tons of (((politically correct))) butthurt
That's why.

Because they're zombies.

The USA is a very very specific example. Most populations don't get fucking exterminated by endemic disease before being replaced. It's typically tens of thousands of soldiers and migrants establishing themselves in a conquered area. Look at Anatolia or Spain.

>Jesus, Cleopatra, Caesar and the like are always played by Anglo-Saxon actors
>no one cares
>one black person in a WWII movie
>everyone loses their shit
Such is Anglo hypocrisy

Islam didn't exist when Jesus was born
also,
>Israel
>Muslim
Wouldn't say that's true friend, Gods of Egypt made people lose their shit over that.