Is Dennis Wise a nutcase? I just finished "the greatest story never told" and instantly looked for debunking articles...

Is Dennis Wise a nutcase? I just finished "the greatest story never told" and instantly looked for debunking articles, and I found some but most focus on specific details that are somewhat irrelevant to the grand scheme of the story.
I'm not partisan to this, I just want the closest to the truth I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What exactly are you positing is the "grand scheme of the story"? Because at least to me, the main thrust was a claim of

>Hitler a gud boi, he dindu nuffin
Which delving into the details is actually quite a good way of dispelling it.

You actually sat through all 6 hours of this shit? I couldn't even handle one with it's endless dickriding partisanship, might as well watch The Eternal Jew, it's a lot shorter

>most focus on specific details that are somewhat irrelevant to the grand scheme of the story.

Yes, facts really are pesky details aren't they?

Can somebody explain to me why this movie hasn't been universally banned yet? I figured the jews would've tried to conpletely erase it

Because, unlike what /pol/ would have you believe, DE JEWZ don't control the world
TGSNT is very easily debunked by actual historians

Links?

>partisanship
Right? Why not just watch an unbiased documentary on History or a bonafide Hollywood movie?

>sinister music begins
>Hitler: from failed artist, to the MOST EVIL MAN THAT HAS EVER LIVED

Yeah basically me rn. I've seen the allies dick sucked enough. I wanted a different perspective. "the winners write history" and such. Other perspective was harder to dispute than I originally thought. Now have questions.
No claims that I believe or want to believe it, and again the most concerning part is trying to have a discussion on it everyone just shit talks instead of providing any information, not that you are obligated to do.

>"the winners write history" and such.
Except this is nonsense, and easily demonstrated by the Nazi reliance on the Dolchstoßlegende to get into power in the first place, which is losers writing history if there ever was an example of such.

Combat bias in history by combating bias and trying to read or make stuff that's as objective as you can get. Don't apply counter-bias and hope for the best.

>Joyful music plays
>Hitler was the greatest man who ever lived and dindu nuffin
All this shit is is a polar opposite of exactly this, it brings nothing but a seriously narrow view of history exactly like what you bitch about
Maybve because the documentary is about 2 steps about Kolberg and other literal Nazi propaganda wing productions? Look Hitler is an interesting guy but it does him no service to suck his dick and preach him as the best thing ever, he fucked up plenty of times like a human being does, that's what makes him compelling. Greatest Story Never Told just excuses all of his failings. If someone made a movie about how great of a guy Stalin or Mao was you'd be shitting bricks over on /pol/ and here about muh revisonism

Except the "winners write history" cliche is largely bullshit when talking about modern history. Carthaginians may not have been able to put their side of the story after their civilization was destroyed but there is no lack of German historians or information about German history.

>I just finished "the greatest story never told!"
>6 hour long neonazi propaganda

What kind of masochist are you?

So I'm an impartial, unbiased observer. I'm not a Nat Soc or a Racial Realist by any means, but lately, I've just felt like something is wrong with Western Culture, almost as if it's under attack. Like, have you noticed how every other race has a homeland except whites? And it's considered "racist" for whites to celebrate their culture?

Again, I'm just an average, middle-of-the-road guy like all of you. But I've started to question the prevailing narrative about World War II and the Holocaust. I mean, the winners write history. Most German soldiers were just ordinary people defending their homeland. And the Holocaust numbers... they just don't add up. Any unbiased observer can see that. I mean, why is Holocaust denial illegal? The truth doesn't fear questioning.

I think that this documentary does a good job of providing a new perspective, without the bias of the politically correct version that the victors teach us in school. I actually had a Jewish history professor once who admitted that much of the official Holocaust narrative is embellished. Don't listen to the leftists in this thread who shit on TGSNT just because it doesn't fit in with their narrative. I mean, the left has become increasingly radicalized in recent years, especially since the Election. It seems that so-called "far-right politics" are the last bastion of sanity these days.

Just to reiterate, I'm not some /pol/tard. I'm just an average guy who is proud of his people and culture, and doesn't want to see them disappear.

Everything in that documentary is factually correct.
What's the problem?

Just gonna leave this here.

bait

>there is no lack of German historians or information about German history
They're not exactly speaking in favour of Germany though. Fritz Fisher for example is largely responsible for the claim that Germany started WW1.

For such a mild mannered average dude we can all relate to you sure are intent on bringing that point home. I hate immigrants and all but you just sound phony as hell, rang more manipulation alarms than a visit to church of scientology

This isn't about the holocaust

That picture isn't only about the holocaust, you bellend.

It's a piece of turd.

Basically: Nazis dindu nuffin, Hitler was a great and sane man. Poor germans were opressed in: Czech, Lithuania, Poland, Yugoslavia, France, Denmark, Norway, Russia etc etc. (basically everyone they ever invaded)
Also don't forget Polish massacres of Germans in Danzig(even though Poles were a minority there and Danzig was under German administration lmao)

It's enough to make stormies wet though. As it's presented with historical movie archives.

If Autism was somehow capable of growing arms, legs, and a body, it would look exactly like you, you inbred offspring of an unknown horse.

As you can see OP, it's almost impossible to have an unbiased discussion here if it questions the mainstream, leftist narrative. Veeky Forums is written by the victors. If you guys want a good, critical discussion of WWII and the Holocaust, where arguments aren't shouted down for simply being politically incorrect, get out of this echo chamber and start a thread on /pol/.

You're thinking of /po/, not /pol/, friend.

This is how history works. Before Fisher there was a completely different narration and every German historian portrayed Germany as the victim of circumstances and later as the victim of Versailles.
And this is not an unsubstantiated claim.

There are no good history documentaries. This one is even worse because it's pure propaganda. Read books.

Them damn Jews be lying about the Führer and shit

>they were ugly therefore they must be wrong
*tips fedora*

> falling for it

Even if loyal they have nothing to do in Europe and should go back to the Middle East even more now that they have a country

WE WUZ WITCHEZ N SHIT
- signed, Heinrich Himmler

But pol can be just as bad in the other direction. I assumed Veeky Forums would be a good place for stuff like this T.T

Give me a few to start out with. What makes a book inherently trustworthy, I've read many that are just as biased.

Again I don't know if this is true but the claim is. Because the Russians were putting out propaganda against the nazis claiming of gas chambers. They were part of the winners so that stuck, and it was beneficial to the Jews.
Ya know... The whole victim mentality that is so effective even today.

Guess that victim narrative was revoked during the doctor trials lol

Someone who wants to go to lengths to understand both sides of debate so I can form my own opinion.

Again. I'm not aware what directly you speak of. I'm not trying to claim a narrative is true. I want more information. Please if you have information or links shoot it my way and I will read it

>he Doctors' plot (Russian: дeлo вpaчeй [delo vrachey, "doctors' case"], вpaчи-вpeдитeли [vrachi-vreditely, "doctors-saboteurs"], or вpaчи-yбийцы [vrachi-ubiytsy "doctors-killers"]) was an episode of antisemitism in the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin's regime. In 1952–53, a group of prominent Moscow doctors (predominantly Jews) were accused of conspiring to assassinate Soviet leaders.[1] This was later accompanied by publications of anti-Semitic character in the media, which talked about the threats of Zionism and condemned people with Jewish names. Many doctors, officials and others, both Jews and non-Jews, were promptly dismissed from their jobs and arrested. A few weeks after the death of Stalin, the new Soviet leadership stated a lack of evidence and the case was dropped. Soon after, the case was declared to have been fabricated.
Stalin hated Jews almost as much as hitler

>they were Jews therefore they must be wrong
Hmmm...

It's almost like Stalin changed his own narrative to fit his own needs at the time.
This surprises me very little and fits in very well with the documentarys view of Stalin and the Jews at that time

obvious bait

Stalin had always disliked Jews, friendly reminder Trotsky his main rival was a Jew, but of course all Bolsheviks are Jews because was Marx was a Jew. Kill yourself fuckwit

>Like, have you noticed how every other race has a homeland except whites?
No, I haven't.

>And it's considered "racist" for whites to celebrate their culture?
Haven't noticed that either.

>And the Holocaust numbers... they just don't add up
They do.

>why is Holocaust denial illegal?
Because the stick of the law is sometimes the only way to deal with stupidity. Just like compulsory vaccination.

>repeating "I'm not some Nazi/poltard/etc." way too many times
Huh.

inb4 le spacing meme

What is the black "homeland"? Mozambique, Rwanda, Uganda, Congo (lel), Angola, Zimbawehavenofood, South African need whitie? Pretty weal argument here user

To be fair Hitler was somewhat attractive, especially when he was younger. But you can't really say just because they are ugly that they are inferior men.

>Hitler is hot
t. Russian 14 year old girl

I don't think that they were considered "Untermensch", the Nazis saw them as traitors who didn't subordinate themselves to the war effort.

Underrated post, especially for all the tards who fell for it.

>mfw people reply to this post

fucking kek. I got you another one, enjoy!

>youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs

How tf do you think I disagree with this

Thanks famalam, good viewing. Still think it's bs but I'm no physicist

>Responding to obvious bait
lUrk MorE FaGgoT

>It's almost like Stalin changed his own narrative to fit his own needs at the time
How did he changed his """"""narrative""""""? He always had personal issues with Jews and when Israel showed middle finger to commies it escalate into open antisemitism.

I've done a fair amount of reading about WW1. And as far as guilt for starting the war, I don't think Germany is particularly culpable. They could legitimately argue that they were dragged into the war by their treaties, like everyone else.

IMHO, Germany's guilt in World War I lies in their behavior after the war started -- the invasion of neutral Belgium, the looting of Belgian industry, and the war crimes against Belgian and French civilians.

>See? When you come to Veeky Forums with retarded ideas they shut you down as a retard because they're pursuing a narrative!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

Probably because you posted this gay shit

Germany made a local conflict into a Great War rapping their way trough Belgium and finally a World War with the autism of muh total submarine warfare.

Uh OK?

After Russia folded, the Central Powers would have won if Germany hadn't baited the US into the war with the Zimmerman letter and unlimited submarine warfare.

Just like Hitler a generation later -- "Let's take on the US and the USSR too! What could go wrong?"