The chimney is literally connected to NOTHING

The chimney is literally connected to NOTHING

OH NO THAT PLANE IS GOING TO FLY RIGHT INTO THOSE TWO TALL TOWERS THAT LOOK LIKE TWINS. SOMEONE STOP IT.

It happens

You idiot, those shit could be ovens for pottery or some shit.

Why don't you talk about the real conspiracy kraut. We all know you made up things like Dresden and raped to drum up sympathy for your slimy excuse of an ideology and people

It's [[[that]]] thread again.

This. The bombohoax of Dresden must be known.
We need someone to make "Dresden: Greatest hoax never told"

Spread the truth, brothers.

If Dresden was destroyed how come it still exists? How convinient that all those eye witness accounts were written by the Huns.

We are derailing this KIDF thread. This is now a Dresden and kraut conspiracy thread

KIDF?

Kraut Internet Defense Force

Stay woke user, they are everywhere on this site

kek

Kraut Internet Defense Force, a sub-branch of HOG (Hun Occupation Government)
It was founded after WW2 to spread various myths to demonize the allies and garner sympathy for the demonic bastards.

Absolutely disgusting

>nobody actually answers OP
>now making shit up
Holohoaxers on the retreat. What a time to be alive.

I blame Santa Claus

The holocaust is a gorrillion times more real than Dresden or rape claims you KIDF shill.

>icht nan! Remember the 50000000000000 bombed at Dresden! We were the real victims.

the anne frank, kidf and my man harris has finally beaten them back

Nice try KIDF, we never left. We won't leave till we expose the truth if the krauts deceit

> 50000000000000
Missing a few zeroes there, Dresdenier.

I apologize brother. Let me fix that

The real "count" is 5E97

Why does the Kraut so incessantly push the Dresden myth, friends?

>leftypol cancer

It's an attempt to garner sympathy, and also a way to push the blame, as in "Ze allies did it too, heilige scheiße!". And, of course, to push away more important stuff "Ignore ze holocaust, Dresden was the REAL holocaust!"

KIDF please go

The connection is underground idiot.

>We've got expose jewish lies!
>We actually never hated the jews
>Everything else you hear are jewish lies!

Logic.

>Dresdenier
ahahahahaha

>All these SJWs crying about racism lol its not real we live in a post-racial society
>ahahah fuck niggers

So nobody has anything to say about the fake chimneys?

This proves OP is right.

We only dignify real questions worth answering you KIDF shill. Questions like the validity of Dresden, not well known facts like the holocaust. Please refer to what this user said.

>Ignore important things like the Holocaust
Why should anyone in 2017 give a damn about some dead Jews?
Why

>Niggers are savage, violent apes, here's my chart proving why.
>That's why we have to kill every single one of them until there's no more black people in the world

Quiet, KIDF. Go back to your "muh dresden 500,000,000,000 dead" shilling. Or have you been redpilled?

You can't make one affirmative by a negative, silly goose