Guys what on Earth is happening? BTC is crashing, ETH is crashing, NEO is crashing, OMG is crashing...

Guys what on Earth is happening? BTC is crashing, ETH is crashing, NEO is crashing, OMG is crashing. Only Bitcoin cash is doing well, is it truly the one true crypto? And what should i do?

>Only Bitcoin cash is doing well

nah

It's called a correction nigger.

Just the same end of the world we have every other week.

most of Veeky Forums hasn't been around long enough to see a correction

5% is crashing my god

after rising 700-800% in a week

Every alt crashes as BTC dips (and they'll all recover) and every alt outside of a few exceptions dips at BTC has a bull run (and many of those won't recover quickly)

It's called the weekend, good time to take a break

*sigh*

Wait until you see what happens to DGB :)

>crashing

A slow decline? Already saw that.

I just bought in to ETH, probably should've waited until we're farther into the weekend. Oh well. Planning to pick up some BTC soon as well

Normies shouldn't be here.
This isn't even a crash.

I am a noob but I'm genuinely trying to learn how this all works. I'm in for the long run, not just to make a quick penny

BTC doubled in a month. what do you think would happen?
It took around 7 years to reach 2k
It took 1 month to get to 4k

Hey OP, you shouldn't do anything. This is normal, we have red days like this on a semi-regular basis. If you want, you can re-distribute some BTC into a crypto that you think will grow nicely in the long term.

Did you guys catch the GOLDC ICO thread this morning? I claimed my 7 GOLDC, any word on when it's coming to Bittrex?

Tfw my BCH is tied up with cb somewhere