Why is suicide much less prevalent in the third world vs the first?

Why is suicide much less prevalent in the third world vs the first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lower expectations

You eat enough and have clean water you're happy.

There is no room for existential issues when you don't have enough food.

Lower IQ due to having none of that nutritious food makes it hard to think about life which eventually leads to depression.

They are afraid of the suicide warrior.

Post some figures to back up your claim

Lack of self awareness

they due to some other reason or it is not recorded as suicide

They actually have to worry about surviving you dolt. If anyone is feeling suicidal then they are a waste of resources and a lost cause.
Of course this could just be a case of third worlders not caring about reporting suicide rates. They have bigger issues to tackle.

Collecting data is more difficult.

They don't have poison dealers.

Really reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=NUHk2RSMCS8

They're preoccupied with survival.

religion

>Why is suicide much less prevalent in the third world vs the first?
thats wrong though

They lack honor.

For the same reason suicide is less prevalent in other animals like chimpanzees and gorillas.
Third worlders are semi-conscious sub-humans (hence their ever existing condition of poverty)

no it isn't

first world has a lot more mental health issues, and suicide. Under-reporting in the third world could be skewed though.

Because they have families and religion to fall back to, unlike the atomised society in suicidal countries.

>talks about IQ
>instantly wrong

you know how fucking retard you sound mate

proof or fucking kys

It's not, the determining factor is islam.

>asking me to prove that animals commit less suicide than humans
If I told you that the moon is 1/5th the size of the Earth, you'd also ask me to prove it, no?

If that's the case then eurangutans are inferior to Incas. Animals are full of diseases. Eurangutans had more diseases thanks to their savage-like genetics.

Genetics demonstrate it. Incas were superior to those dumb eurangutans.

Idk, he convinced me and i don't want to toot my own horn but around town I'm known as a pretty smart guy.

>If that's the case then eurangutans are inferior to Incas.
But they are. Why are you saying it as if it wasn't, in the form of a contradiction argument?

hunger gets most of them before they become bored with the mundane monotony of life.

Anxiety disorders and depression are not disordered when you live in a high-stress environment; they're adaptive.