OMG TANKING WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMG TANKING WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

relax and hold on bro good time to buy more

That is the epitome of shit marketing... trying to pump the price with cryptic tweets. fucking scamcoin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This.

Buy the dip dumbass

>tfw bought at 18001 sats thinking it was the dip
>I caught a falling knife instead

same for me at 17500

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol, can ya'll just chill for like 5 minutes? So many crypto noobs in here who've never held through a downtrend. There hasn't been any bad news, the whole market is red, it'll eventually recover. Go walk your dog or something and check back in a week.

Diversify, stop buying coins being shilled on Veeky Forums at ATH etc etc etc

maybe the news is that it's tanking
buy the news

NO, FUCK YOU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGUUGHGUGHHGUGGHG

>sell all my OMG gains @175k earlier today
>put the whole thing in BCC
>Will sell BCC with big gains at the end of the bloodbath
>Will buy back into OMG at the bottom and have a shit ton of coins

feels comfy/intelligent

Literally free money, this is the moment that separates boys from men. If you cant see it, i dont know what to tell you.

>could have bought tenx at dip
>bought omg ath instead

nigga, buy more Binance (BNB). Look at the fucking charts. Get back in OMG later.

No more money to spend I did diversify for later down the road but OMG was supposed to moon nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, they should just prematurely announce the news in a Twitter reply rather than making an official release. Go fill your Concerta prescription and stop whining, fag.

die shitcoins die

WERE SAVED

i wouldn't mind some of that omg money flow into ETH for a change

it is an ETH token afterall

ETH hasn't done jackshit for like 3 weeks now wtf

My best bet is BCC. But the question is, why now? What happend?

something about bitfenix using tether to pump the btc price up to its current state with goldman sachs being involved

if they close those longs, bitcoin will free fall, so the rumour says

and with BCC's current price, its way more profitable to mine BCC than BTC, so people expect miners to switch over to it

This is why you have to pay attention to market cap. 800m is just too high. There was so much money people could take out, and it so much more money would have to be put in for it too moon. Once you get almost to a billion or a couple billion market cap, failure seems imminent. Only ETH has ever made it by there.

All tokens are doing terribly right now because of BCC rising, just hold.

or buy bcc now and buy omg when bcc replaces btc soon 52% more profitable rn and counting

It's called BUY the FUCKING DIP. This shit is not hard. If a coin with a lot of good will like OMG or Neo tanks, you buy MORE. It's that simple. I got some Neo today for 760k and some OMG for 156. This isn't hard, people. Now go buy the dip and make some damn money.

i hope u weak hands sell like the idiots u are, ill enjoy my sweet sweet gains in the coming weeks

they dont understand that when a coin gets more volume than btc it will keep rising for week.

they think its a 3-day pnd by "chainese mainers" XD

ITT: faggots who can't delay gratification for gains. y'all niggers probably bought ETH at $12 in march 2016 and sold it for $5 in december

OMG already bouncing back. you stupid fucks god i hope you all sold

>dear diary like omg i totes sold everything

How many dogs did the digimarines have to walk?

im crying and i dont know what to do
i come from a poor country (america) and i put all my savings on OMG after someone made a thread here... i had nice coins with other coins like bitcoin and bcc... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

go head sell em and stay poor idiot kek

emotion is your enemy faggot

Just converted all my bags into our coin
breh

FUCK YOU OMG AAAARRRGGGHHHH

How is OMG tanking? Did you buy in at the ATH or something?

me 2

WE'RE BACK BABY

so bittrex determines the market? bitfinex looks the same, always, then for no reason it's up.

ETH is done, it all went to NEO

bitfinex has much much lower volume for omg/btc pair
takes a while to adjust to parity with other exchanges

right, so the jews on bittrex are running the show.

OMGODS

Nothing is ever fair for those that don't put in effort and attention. You are poor because you do not.

There are a million opportunities for both profit and loss. You can't take all of them, but you can often decide which ones you do.