signatum.store
llvsxruepex3z557.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitcoin scam

Who gives a fuck?

can i sell my bags there?

You guys joke, implying this won't drive the price up

link to this shithole?

retarded idea to sell physical things which are not drugs. Could be just a digital items store

signatum.store

there is a tor version as well
llvsxruepex3z557.onion/

wtf they dont even try to look legit. Its some shitty $15 themeforest wp theme

>it's 'custom' user

this shitty idea will never take off

We are the sigtmarines.

where is that beaded lizard bagholder? this is his chance to make it

its going to the moon ?

usually you'd be right, but your forgetting this is/was biggest shillcoin on Veeky Forums for a good week.

meme aside, newfags if your listening, unless you feel like putting your coins into the hands of a literal homeless man murderer id say go right ahead.

price went up in a few minutes! ride the rocket boys.

this is going to the moon anjing!

Hahahaha i love that guy!

Well, while the shop looks bad it's still nice that developers are trying to make their coin valuable. A lot better than just random coin shilling. Maybe if developers keep working, something will come out of this in the future.

fyi sorry for my bad english, been drinking myself stupid since "investing" in this coin.

This will pump the price to 2500, I reckon. I'm going to keep an eye on it and maybe ride the waves

!!!WARNING. BLOCKSTREAM HAS TAKEN OVER BIZ AND ARE HIDING ALL BCC THREADS OR CREATING THEIR OWN NEGATIVE ONES TRYING TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. Veeky Forums IS COMPROMISED JUST LIKE THEY DID TO /R/BITCOIN, BITCOINTALK AND BITCOIN.ORG. EXPECT NO MORE FREE TALK ON Veeky Forums WARNING!!!

It has something biz can buy!

>signatum.store
Their signup proces SUCKS BALLS. It's impossible. Fuck that place.

im too autistic to read the captcha to make an account

everyone, calm your tits

this is a beta test leaked by some idiot who thought it was a good idea to post it

shame on you

t. fellow Discorder

Lmao

Stupid idiot!

it was announced on sigtnatum twitter you moron.

next time read shits, imbecile

shame on you sigt shiite

Yeah, and it fuckin sucks. The captcha is retarted, any time I try to post I get a cloudflare error. This site is a joke.

this site is dumping, 1 sat

it is supposed to suck

you dick

kek
thank god i didnt buy into this shitcoin

>implying you can't profit off of shitcoins
The absolute state of poorfags.

I fucking killed it on Trumpcoin, sold just after the peak at 49 cents or so, made a few grand, and I still make gains now, far more modest obviously.

Hope I get back what I put in some day... probably not from the looks of it. this marketplace is shit and did nothing to the price

it may have done nothing to the price, but browsing it has sent my sides to the moon

whos gonna fall for the 3rd or 4th coin ran into the ground by adam guerbuez and his autistic crew

top kek

Yeah I think I'm done with SIGT. No stop loss on craptopia just makes it too risky to hodl and I don't want to lose my profits. Marketplace is a neat idea but really who is going to use this. It's not truly a darknet market so what the fuck does it have going for it that ebay doesn't.

top kek of the day, thanks user

Wow! Great website. Good marketplace. Very nice. Time to buy Signatum. Buy buy buy!

this is what happens when a white pleb runs a coin...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA

Reserved for Indonesian Bounty :^)

jk, buy Avalon