Finally got some bitcoin on coinbase after a couple days of research...

Finally got some bitcoin on coinbase after a couple days of research, now I want to start trading in the lesser known cryptos like ZRX, 0x, OMG, etc so which exchange should i transfer my BTC to so i can start playing with it? and what would be the process to buy IOTA? I live on the USA btw.

The fact that you cannot differentiate ZRX/0x makes me believe you are about to buy a lot of bags off Veeky Forums shills.

www.coinmarketcap.com

select which coin you want to invest in, then select markets and it will show you what exchanges it's available on.

ZRX and 0x are the same, unless you meant DNT, they are both available on liqui.io

OMG is avail on bittrex, which is where i'd preferably trade if a coin you want to invest in is available.

woops.

so am i going to have to trade on multiple exchanges if i want to trade in lesser known coins?

send it to bittrex and/or binance.

Bittrex has more currencies listed but you have to verify to withdraw anything and they don't have BNB or BTM. Both of these will rocket up before they're added to Bittrex so if you like them, the only place to get on board in binance.

I think they'll both get bigger and bigger as altcoins gain popularity but Binance is just started, much mre to grow and it's coin BNB will grow with it so you can benefit too.

Check the archives there are some threads on Binance, BNB, BTM.

Read the white paper.

Binance btw is

I am gonna give you real advice.

Go to a website that shows when ICOs release.

Go pick one with a lot of hype. Do you research.

Ask your self the fucking basics, does it have to deal with data, finance, is the team legit, and finally how much hype is around the coin.

Buy in when it goes live, favor ICOs that try to do equal distribution of their tokens.

Sell your bags on Veeky Forums and watch as shill threads pop up a day after.

is buying an ICO the same as buying any other alt coin? I just buy it on the site and transfer it to its own wallet?

Yes, most are based around Ethereum.

Some ask you to register like 0x which has made me personally over 30k in ETH.

I would weigh more heavily the ICOs that ask you to register so they can try to enforce a fair distribution. You aren't gonna be able to contend very well with people throwing hundreds of ETH into hot ICOs and will be subject to manipulation unless you get out with good gains. Most people are interested in the "moon" so they don't get out when they have doubled up.

Every reputable ICO will have very clear set of directions of how to acquire their token when it does go on sale so you don't really have to worry about the technical aspects too much. Just worry about how greedy you are willing to be.

With ICOS, do the sites release their own wallet for you to store your coins on ? Just curious how you end up receiving the coins given they're not on exchanges or in multi wallets like Jaxx / Exodus

MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, etc.

They are ERC20 tokens, they can be stored on any ERC20 compliant wallet.

Ty user

>Go to a website that shows when ICOs release.

Actually, I've been wondering, where the hell do I find where upcoming ICOs release? I feel like I hear about ocins that sound amazing and then find out they already have a market cap of over $200m and I'm like... I would have gladly thrown money at that if it was cheaper and I had heard about it back when it started.

>finally got some Bitcoin fãm
>Now how do I shit it all away?

correct. Exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex only list more known coins. Lesser known/newer ones are on smaller exchanges like yobit (avoid imo), liqui etc.

This.

The ICO Hype is rediculous recently. easy 20x gains to be made.

you are using coinbase just to trade crypto????
just kys my man

I used coinbase to change my USD into bitcoin, numbskull

lets say I buy a bunch of an ICO, it moons, and i want to sell quick before it crashes or corrects. how do i sell it off and how fast can i sell it off?

exactly. kys retard

coinmarketcap.com

>find out which exchange it will be listed on
>wait for it to start mooning
>????
>profit

>Go pick one with a lot of hype.
So just like Bancor?

Tokenmarket is a good one

You can dump 100s of ETH worth of tokens on EtherDelta, it is kinda of shit, but there is no footprint and you can offload major amounts of ETH without people looking at you. You can also convert ETH into other shit or other shit into whatever shit you want using wallets Exodus, although they only really fuck around with big boy coins/tokens.

People who bought into Bancor started when they fucking got shilled into it by Veeky Forums, you can bet first movers made their money and left.

If you are buying tokens that Veeky Forums is shilling after registration/presale/ICO sale then you deserve to hold bags.

Quickly entering and exiting ICOs is almost foolproof way to make actual cash as long as you aren't some kind of moon mission autist.