The price you sell at becomes the floor

>the price you sell at becomes the floor
>the price you buy at becomes the ceiling

how do they always know?

s a m e

Because life is a simulation and you've been programmed to be a loser. Sorry senpai

It's not a coincidence user, they are monitoring everything.

all of us are living in different simulated realities specially created for us to suffer

We have the gift.

i'm ok with this

Their algorithms are designed to extract money from the most amount of people at any given moment. You just happen to be "most people". You're not special, and you're not clever here is the bottom line.

how do i become cleverererer!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop buying green candles , stop selling red candles

you posted this knowing i would read it didn't you
i know you're out there

Most volume in crypto is wash trading. Whales move the price where they want by selling themselves crypto at a loss.

They see your order on the books that isn't theirs and they take it for a profit.

You're viewing different numbers than everyone else, you're part of the simulation. Sorry user

>tfw this has happened to me
>tfw I YOLOd it
>tfw when my crypto moons 1 month later

Why didn't I buy more?

So... buy red sell green?

Always happens to me too kek.

Because you dont chase moon missions. I know it sounds counter intuitive but when everything is going green like past few days you dont buy shit.

You buy when everything goes to shit like today or july. Cos then when the whales pump for the next wave you ride it, sell and wait for next wave of market shitting itself

Stay black

For starters, yes. That's exactly right. But not just any red or green candles, only certain ones.

it's a bull market, you really shouldn't be losing money.

here's some rules:

- if something is already mooning, you're too late.

- buying dips of established coins is a really safe play. for example NEO is $37 right now. I guarantee it will be well above $40 within days. Ethereum is $290. I guarantee it will be testing $320 in a matter of hours/days. Bitcoin will be back to $4300+ within a week.

- you can hold onto something overnight. or even for a week or months! (*gasp*)

- the people who make the most money research tech and hold onto something for a long time. for example getting in on ETH or NEO at $5. day trader types don't make huge gains unless they are playing with big money.

The game is rigged. You will get buttsexxed and the whales get richer.

>timing the market
>actually timing the market and thinking its because you can time the market

You can kinda time crypto, always goes in same bull and bear waves. Obviously this isnt day to day more like weeks/months

I've got tick data going back to 2003 its the same back then too. What I take away it's not them monitoring you personally in real time every move you make, it's the market is designed in such a way that regular humans fail and do the wrong thing and therefore to succeed you have to do the opposite of what a human would do. i cant believe i waste the time to type this out since nobody here

what? were you just abducted? what happened?

Lmao. I want to know too.

>- you can hold onto something overnight. or even for a week or months! (*gasp*)
It actually took me a while to get used to this because my background isn't in conventional real money investing.

In video game markets, which I grew up with as a kid, holding was rarely ever more profitable than margin trading.
Because so many people are willing to lose on trades just to make them faster so they can continue to play the game.
Also, in many games, the margin is always hidden and anti-pump'n'dump limits exist. Runescape being the most popular I know of.
Making dozens of 1-5% profits a day was both easier and more effective than 10% pumps.

But with crypto it's drastically different.
Everyone is trying to profit. The amount of people actually 'using' their currency off the exchange/s are vastly outnumbered.
The fact that they just bought your coin means they're less likely to sell it for less. Same in reverse.
It's a zero sum game without people willing to lose for convenience.

Value gets pumped in near constantly from both fiat purchases, and fiat inflation. That guarantees increase overall.
It just depends on which coin it goes at the moment. And if your coin gets any of that value at all, or just drops hard in comparison and whatnot.