Why are the Portuguese such a violent people?

Why are the Portuguese such a violent people?
All across history you see them killing and conquering without any moral or sense of justice backing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War
youtube.com/watch?v=cJNhFsz9aGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dvCWFkTQK64
youtube.com/watch?v=_e47yEWyu0E
youtube.com/watch?v=-VxoAAQrrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Want of territories and lack of population
it helps to hold turf if you can correct the population imbalance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War
February 4, 1961 – April 25, 1974

>The reconquista was bad

Butt hurt berber found

Moorish blood

Alright, I've heard of a young Portuguese king that went apeshit on Muslims and winning several battles before dying. Which one was it? I need a name.

Because God promissed us the world:

And to the immense and possible ocean
Teach these Quinas, which you see here,
That the sea with an end will be Greek or Roman:
The endless sea is Portuguese.

Fernado Pessoa

D.Afonso the first
D.Sancho the first
D.Afonso the third
D.Afonso the fourth
D. João the first
D. Afonso the fifth

These were the kings that lead triumphantly their armies against muslims, there are more like D. Sebastião but he was a loser

>Why are the [Put any nation here] such a violent people?
>All across history you see them killing and conquering without any moral or sense of justice backing.

Every single country in history killed and conquered without any moral or sense of justice backing at some point

This, maybe not Tibet, but even the smallest and most primitive people commits such acts to survive.

>muh ....the white man's eternal guilty for their past.

Reconquista was legitime stuff.
After that, the portuguese went imperial mode. But at least they brought alsoeuropean civilization, churches, teachings and other western stuff.

Why are the Canadians such a violent people?
All across history you see them killing and conquering without any moral or sense of justice backing

NOT A SMALL COUNTRY!

Portugal is a european country,that empire bulcrap is one of the reasons that France, Spain,Portugal and England are now facing big immigration from their former colonies. Or they close the borders or it's the end.

Muh Ultramarine Empire made Angola and Mocambique part of Europe, this was the mindset of the Portuguese government until the Carnation Revolution

The thing is that Portugal is a nation, culturally, and race, folklore. The portuguese empire had people of all over the world, like the french had it or the british. In a long term that has no kind of future.

What is it about Portuguese people that makes them want to always speak their disgusting caveman language? Wherever there is a large number of them they always get together and only speak Portuguese to each other. I fucking hate the sound of their stupid language. Whenever I hear it I feel physically ill.

Do you think it's the Portuguese only? Do you actually think there's "something" on their blood that makes them get altogether and speak only portuguese? You are just retarted

>Numerous subsidies were offered by the Estado Novo regime to those Portuguese who agreed to settle in Angola or Mozambique, including a special premium for each Portuguese man who agreed to marry an African woman.
You really don't know much about the Estado Novo do you?

It's also the Spanish. They too only speak Spanish and only hang out with Spanish speaking people.

The thing about Portuguese though is that every time I hear it I want to kill myself. It is truly a disgusting language.

>their disgusting caveman language?

Portuguese language (from portugal) is considered poetic cold language, don´t know what's your experuence with it,but:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJNhFsz9aGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=dvCWFkTQK64

youtube.com/watch?v=_e47yEWyu0E

but i'm suspect since i'm portuguese. i also like to hear french and italian.

You're just a dumbass with a irrational hatred for portuguese. Every single person from every language would get together with other people and only speak their language.

>Spain immigration

>Portugal
>Immigration

pick one

Gabagabagabageish adabadabadabadeish. That's what your language sounds like you disgusting shitskin.

TIbet used to be a big bully in Asia, locking horns with China and wining in some points.

The portuguese empire was different we all know that.
But in Portugal that never happened, portuguese remained their core, catholic, westatlantic type.

Estado Novo, i know:
youtube.com/watch?v=-VxoAAQrrY4

Honestly in comparison to all the romance language Spanish is the best one imo tbqh

In the pre-crisis years Spain was the European country than had more immigrations mate. From the 1990 to 2008 literally millions.

Portugal has probably 1 million of immigrants and their descedants from third world countries, that arrived in the 80's and more recently

lmao believing this lie

>Gabagabagabageish adabadabadabadeish

lel

>you disgusting shitskin.
calm down, don't project whay you are on other's pal

What lie? In Spain there is a lot of inmigration, we are not an eurpean caliphate like France or New Pakistan like UK but there is a lot of moroccans and sudacas.

Don't talk shit about Dom Sebastião.

What's wrong with morrocans they are bros

They are not, at least the immigrants. Say that to a Dutch, French or Spaniard and they will laugh at your face.

Um, I don't think so sweetie

>>Lusotropicalism or Luso-tropicalism was first used by Brazilian sociologist Gilberto Freyre[1] to describe the distinctive character of Portuguese imperialism overseas,[1] proposing that the Portuguese were better colonizers than other European nations.[2]

>>It was believed that because of Portugal's warmer climate, and having been inhabited by Celts, Romans, Visigoths, Moors and several other peoples in pre-modern times, the Portuguese were more humane, friendly, and adaptable to other climates and cultures.[2]

>>In addition, by the early 20th century, Portugal was by far the European colonial power with the oldest territorial presence overseas; in some cases its territories had been continuously settled and ruled by the Portuguese throughout five centuries. Lusotropicalism celebrated both actual and mythological elements of racial democracy and civilizing mission in the Portuguese Empire, encompassing a pro-miscegenation attitude toward the colonies/overseas territories.

In the reconquista we had no other option sir.... today we are the 3th most peacefull nation in the planet.

>white man be ashamed of your fascistoit past

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

Muslims aren't people. What the portuguese did was exterminating a plague

>Prussia oriental

Those were white immigrants that returned after the colonies gained independence. Please research before you bullshit on countries you don't know anything about, amerilard

>geraldo geraldes as picrelated
you might as well have posted an ISIS flag to make your position anymore obvious. Stay mad, burqafag.

>morroccans are bro
t. sandperson