ITT: brainlets of history

ITT: brainlets of history

Other urls found in this thread:

johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/history/aristotle_wisdom_teeth.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children ,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

(((Jesus))) had daddy issues and wouldn't take a disciple that if he didn't hate his father. If he wasn't a brainlet I don't know who is.

Literally not his fault. He didn't have the technology to see the parallax, so he was forced by his evidence to say that the sun revolved around the Earth.
Also, assuming that objects fall at differing rates in air isn't that bad of a derivation, since they do in liquids. Air and Liquids are both fluids, and buoyancy wouldn't come around til Archimedes.
>Muh Women had fewer teeth than men!
johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/history/aristotle_wisdom_teeth.html

“Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your f𝐚ther 𝐚nd mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’”

>Luke
Protip, if it doesn't come from Mark or John, it's probably Fake Good News

So the bible contradicts itself?

>He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:37

He also unnecessarily killed 2000 pigs.

Well, technically you can hate someone and still honor them.
Without the Greek in front of us, we don't know what Hate means

pigs are evil unclean creatures

He was pretty smart. He was the first to figure out that dolphins were mammals not fish.

It was his fault for being a swineherd in Judea.
Also, Fig trees who bear fruit in the summer deserve to die.

>Protip, if it doesn't come from Mark or John

Mark you say?

>It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth: But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it. Mark 4:31-32

Literal brainlet.

So the bible contradicts itself.

No.
Parables are simple for a reason. Jesus was preaching to the rude and mean folk who wallow in the filth of humanity. The saved do not need saving

>No.
But there are 2 contradictory bible quotes in this thread.

A good chunk of the world thinks this communist hippy Jew is God himself. This was the most successful Jewish trick the world has ever seen. (((Paul the Apostle))), (((Matthew))), (((Mark))), (((John))), (((Luke))), (((Simon))), (((Andrew))), (((Philip))), (((Thaddeus))), (((Bartholomew))), (((Thomas))), (((James))), (((Judas))), ALL Jews. Every single one. These are our only sources on this man's life that is claimed to be God by a large amount of the world.

>All things are possible to him that believeth. Mark 9:23
Dumbest shit i've ever heard.
>He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38
Veeky Forums will defend this.

Luke was Greek.

No there's not. Honor doesn't mean love, it means honor. You can honor your father and not love him. Also, μισει or miso means hate, but it is not used as a requirement. You have to be able to hate your father and mother if they do not see the light, and renounce them.

Obviously, if they live good lives, you don't have to hate them.

You've failed to reconcile the contradicton.

Christianity is such an epic "jewish trick" that it has gotten jews killed on sight, persecuted or expelled throughout regions of Europe for centuries. Makes me think. Have you ever even read the New Testament?

>implying Jews didn't benefit

Yeah... Jews sure had it tough being allowed to be money lenders while Christians weren't because MUHH ETHICS. Fuck Christianity, it enabled Jews to take over the world economically. It also gave them worldwide recognition. They would be irrelevant without it.

99 percent of this board.

lol if it weren't for (((enlightenment ideals))) jews would still be burned in pyres.
you have nothing to blame but modernist ideology and (((secular))) passivism.

>tfw the 1%