DGB

IT'S SO TIGHT I CAN'T STAND IT

WHERES THE REBRAND JARED YOU FUCKER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bro that isn't even 5 days

are they changing the name?

All I've read is "This coming week we will release the updated DGB logo and banners across social media. So stay tuned. Exciting things lay ahead for DigiByte" . Digimemes aside I bought a little because hype is hype.

this coin won't go anywhere until they get rid of the manlet

DGB and Jared Tate are memes. Shouldve sold your bags months ago in the last major pump and dump user.

TOO TIGHT
REEEEE

ITS GONNA BURST UP OR DOWN

No reason at all for it to burst down. The rebrand will guarantee bring a pump with it. New website will be good too, and was sorely needed.

lol just like there was no reason for it to down with the presentation, riiiiiiiiight~?

Fuck it, the jkews arent getting me this time. Just sold my entire stack

going all in on SNT

Even if it reaches 400 sats then I'll start to be happy .

>an actual real life digicuck

How often do you go to sleep at night praying for $1?

I still made money off dgb. I bought it way back in May . I'm happy if it goes to 3 to 5 cents within a month so I can invest more in OMG and most of it back into XMR which got me started.

Litrerally I take Ambien.

it's dead Jim

oh no, I have SNT
please sell user, dont infect my fucking coin

y...you didn't want to sell after nothing fucking happened after the presentation...? like sure wait for the retard hype event but once th

Yeah I got greedy and shit . Was planning on selling at 10 cents but fuck didn't think the pump ended that quick . I only had a 1mil at the time . I literally cashed out all my xmr a few days ago went to back to 350 sats from that sub 200 dip. I wanted to re cou from the stupid 7k loss from ark when I bought at its time and I panicked sold when I woke up hungover. At this point Im all in in DGB. If it just goes up a couple more cents then I'll be better off than I've ever had .

shit man, how much in the red are you? why didn't you take your gains?

Before I invested 60k at 350 sats a few days ago I had no loss at all even with the dip . But now I'm only 50 sats in the red really . I really do believe dgb is a legit coin . It's transactions speeds are in incredible. It's just the lack of communication has been so frustrating especially when you hold that amount .

And yeah i didn't take my gains because I was too confident that it'll keep mooning. For some reason $150k at the that time didn't seem that much even when you had an initial fiat investment of >10k.

I felt the same way even bought more. I had this feeling it was going to go from 7 cents to $1. Honestly I'm never selling these fucking things. I don't care if it takes 5 years.

What exchange can you actually buy DGB at?
At present it a shit coin no offense but its so cheap that if it moons its worth the risk

Only thing I fear with DGB is that there are so many bagholders that I'm sure a ton will sell as it even approaches reasonable numbers just to get off the ride

Did you actually do any research on Digibytes at all? Did you look at anything besides "its fast" do you really think that is so important?
Because litecoin is fast
Eth takes a minute to transfer
DGB has always been fast and the price never went anywhere beyond 150 sats for YEARS despite that merit what made you think it would now, despite all the problems with the team and their operations? What could have possibly made you think it wouldn't go anywhere but down after that presentation?

I'm really just curious because a lot of people seem to think that thw whales in the market are master traders but examples like this really make you realize there are a lot of people with more money than sense in crypto.

20,000k more in my wallet, long wind

Lmao,someone tell this guy that transactions are instant and that they seem to take forever because of the security it needs to decrypt.
A faster transaction means lower security.

Not only that,since DGB has less miners as compared to BTC,it means there is even lesser security.

many of the bagholders are absolutely retarded and won't sell unless it hits like $1. I don't think that your point is a real problem desu

When atomic swaps are implemented DGB's speed relative to the other blockchains in the lightning network will be a very important factor in it's price.

God imagine holding DGB from 2400 sats to fucking 350. What in the fuck is going through that person's mind? And this is coming from someone that held STRAT like a retard for a while

Life is pain. I've made almost all my money back due to things like bitcoin rising. But Ive lost like 3/4th the investmentbon DGB that doesn't want to recover at all.

Im still down 3 months later. Haven't profited at all yet.

AND WE

ive bought 1btc worth of digis @70 sats end of april (~1,5mill) sold at 131sats - wanted to kill myself after it got pumped. so thinking about this people make me like:at least i made profit