Coin is going up

Coin is going up
>You're a fucking idiot if you don't buy this coin
>This is the NEW PARADIGM , buy this now cuz it's about to MOON

Coin starts going down
>LMAO you actually bought that worthless piece of shit?? What are you a fucking IDIOT? LOL

I really hate you faggots sometimes

I've had a similar experience so far.

Coin starts recovering
>WEAK HANDS LMAO

And all of this happens in 2-3 days

Why dont you try thinking for yourself? Idiot

when biz shills, you're too late to get in. buy the coins that crashed and hold till they go up. mainstream coins like ark, neo,bat,mco,mtl,omg will always go up after dip

>dude just research the team and their technology and everything and put your money in when it seems like a big deal but we'll still laugh at you because everything is going to be a pump and dump anyway except the 0.25% that you should hold long-term

>Holy shit! BCC is going to replace bitcoin. This is the end! Sell your btc before it's too late!

one hour later
>lmao you really fell for that PnD??

...aaaaaand this is why I took my gains and cashed out.

The market is too unstable and manipulated right now.

pussy

dumbass. There are like 20 different Pnd groups that shill on biz at any given moment.

If people say "buy this" and the price is already higher than it was 30 minutes before, do not fucking buy it.

pic related.

If Veeky Forums is saying something is about to moon, it's likely is has already mooned and stagnated a bit so they come to Veeky Forums to shill their coin so they can dump their bags on retards like yourself

Try researching yourself

Learn to play the game

look at the times on the first post, then look at the times on this post

And yes, there were several xst threads 30 minutes after the pump announcement.

Cause the people who were wrong start shutting up

How much of your gains have you lost over the last week?

Be honest.

>MCO
LOLOLOLOL buy PAY if you're not retarded

>They all always go up! Lmao..

HAHAHAHAH
i wonder if you fucktards realize its actually money you're fuckin around with, and to trust fucking noone who tells you to buy anything

>only made 35% gains today

Pathetic. Today was the day to buy the dip and win big. You disgust me.

With that attitude we'd have zero gains. Risks must be taken.
If a coin looks like a solid project and user has an argument as to why it will rise/continue to rise then I buy.

BCC has twice the volume of NEO you mongoloid. In its ascent it killed of ADX, froze NEO and killed OMG. This thing will keep flying for 2 weeks atleast until its King. Blockstream is mod on Veeky Forums now though. That's why youre seeing so few threads(except negative) on BCC.