Why did white britons never kick out Hadrian?

did they fear the black legionary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILM STARRING IDRIS ELBA WHEN??

They didn't want people to think they were racist

Retard, Wypipo didn't arrive in Britain until the 100 years war. Why do you think England lost all their continental possessions?

WE

White genocide is real.

Is that Wojak's black son?

>Black emperor was a Gay Anti-Semite, famous for building a wall to keep out illegal raids
I don't understand Liberals

Its funny, if you could show the WW2 British forces what they were fighting for half of them would try to defect.

> Taxpayer-funded BBC revisionism
Not even the Australian ABC is as bad and thats saying something.

WUZ

What's the bet that this is a very carefully curated screenshot with a character announcing the arrival of Hadrian instead of actually depicting Hadrian as our resident spammer wishes to suggest?

Wouldn't know, the video's unavailable in my country.

Why does the mother country hate her children?

It's because the Britons fund the BBC with their taxes, so letting other nations have it would be a cheat. I guess. The CBC lets everyone watch their stuff, so maybe the English are just stingy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

You are correct. He's just telling the other soldiers the wall must be built before the emperor arrives.

The video does describe them as a "typical family" but skipping through, almost everyone else is clearly white and the family has slaves who are white.

ah yes the famous black roman governors of britain

DAS RITE HONKEY PUT SOME RESPEK ON MAH NAME

He's literally described as "a Roman commander" not governor...

>people are butthurt of this when the overall population of Britain isn't white anymore so they make these changes to reflect on that fact and give multicultural children an easier time to learn instead of being confused of "all those white people we never see"
Britain has changed and for the better, get over it stormweenies.

Oh boy I can't wait for society to collapse so I can hunt niggers for sport. Rahowa soon fellow wehraboos

Ah yes the famous black roman commanders of Britain!

Pretty sure that he was joking

Yeah, but the History doesn't change. I mean, okay, some Romans in Britain may have possibly been actual Black Africans, but what happens when it's time to learn about Henry II? Is he going to be a Moslem?
If you're black in Britain, you have to learn at some point your history begins in 1980, not 450

yes, because it's not like it is the other way around and you wont do dick like always, cletcuck