Only people who don’t understand history become racists

This is from a battle in 1200 BC. in what is now Tollense Valley in Germany.
At this time the Hittite empire was already smelting iron.
While Western Europe is now a very prosperous region and has turned into the epitome of civilization, it is fair to say it was a backward place for millennia. It is no coincidence that the first signs of civilization in Europe come from the Mediterranean Sea. The Minoans were closer to the Fertile Crescent.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollense#Presumed_Tollense_battle_site
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Bronze_Age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus-Anatolian-Hyrcanian_temperate_forest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A croquet mallet-shaped club uncovered at the Tollense Valley site.

I often see people here claiming “white superiority” and saying new world civilizations were “just a bunch of savages, idiots couldn’t even invent the wheel, they dint develop metallurgy etc. had no guns” Well neither the wheel, nor metallurgy, nor powder, not even the horse was domesticated in Europe. It came from the east thanks to trade routes, it’s not by chance that Greece and Rome and Cartago the great Europeans civilizations were Mediterranean( people who look very different from the white nordic ideal). America was isolated from all. They couldn’t learn it from others as Europeans did.

???

Clearly, Indo-European supremacy is evident here.
Those are some cute farms, Pre-IE peoples, but check this out *digests lactose* *builds chariots*

Most of the racism now is because of how anti-white shit became mainstream, which a lot of people use history to justify.

What is that, obsidian in a bone or something?

>have superiority for some hundred years
>ignore whole millenia before

This, most /pol/lacks are formerly indoctrinated 00s liberals who got sick of anti-white propaganda. The left went too far with identity politics and created a far right movement

Flint arrowhead not obsidian.

Didn't the Mexican know what the wheel was but just not use it?
It's also to my undertsanding they were masters of mathematics and astrology.

In 1996, an amateur archaeologist found a single upper arm bone sticking out of the steep riverbank—the first clue that the Tollense Valley, about 120 kilometers north of Berlin, concealed a gruesome secret. A flint arrowhead was firmly embedded in one end of the bone, prompting archaeologists to dig a small test excavation that yielded more bones, a bashed-in skull, and a 73-centimeter club resembling a baseball bat. The artifacts all were radiocarbon-dated to about 1250 B.C.E., suggesting they stemmed from a single episode during Europe’s Bronze Age

>here is one example that disproves an overall historical trend

Only people who don't understand outliers become anti-racists.

>Ignorance causes racism
>Now here's how your ancestors were inferior to some other peoples'

>Tollense Valley in Germany
>Western Europe

>People from over three thousand years ago were mad enough to gather together in great numbers to kill each other and we will never know why.
Shit fascinates me

You seem pretty racist dude, just saying.

It seems that period around 1200 BC was a particular shitstorm, Bronze Age civilizations falling apart, Sea peoples raiding left and right

Wouldn't be surprised if this battle was somehow connected with happenings down south

Yes sadly most of history is unkown. There are weird sites in the tip of southamerica with Temples and acueducts and shit from 5000 years ago. And no one seems to care.

You're really going to try knocking the Bronze Age Atlantic by attempting to imply there weren't tonnes of bronze weapons found at the site?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollense#Presumed_Tollense_battle_site

>Since the population density then was about 5 people per square kilometer, this would have been the most significant battle in Bronze Age period Germany yet to be discovered. Moreover, the Tollense valley is so far the largest excavated battle site of this age anywhere in the world.[2]

Wow, anywhere in the world huh? It's weird you're trying to use this find as evidence of Central European inferiority when before this same find, that in fact was the common belief that has since been turned on it's head.

You're retarded user you racist shill.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Bronze_Age

Also, that Bronze in general is rare, especially in Eastern Europe. It's cheaper to give everyone wooden/stone shit than to equip them with Brazen arrow heads.

*domesticates horse*
*introduces horse to the entire Asia*

Is there more evidence to this than a sweaty neckbeard with brain problems talking in youtube

Hittites were indo-european caucasoids, last time I've checked.

And yes, people living in warm climates helping the development of agriculture were developing faster than people living in mountainous forests.

This however have nothing to do with racism.

I'll settle for the sweaty neckbeard I want to know more, even if it's bullshit.

Pale niggas are just BAD at civilization.

>mountainous forests
to be more specific

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus-Anatolian-Hyrcanian_temperate_forest

Meh, figured as much. People are so desperate for a new, unexplored frontier they'll cling into any shred of evidence to justify baseless claims. At least look into things yourself and don't add to the ad revenue of these low-skill gaslighterss

>googles "earliest, largest and most brutal Bronze Age battle ever seen"

Yes , it's called Caral they were the ones making this weird wells that were in the news recently about water witching.

Meanwhile in europe...

Europe was one giant dark forest at one point. Of course the Europeans were backwards. They couldn't into agriculture without chopping down a ton of trees and killing a bunch of angry predators.

America was one giant dark jungle at one point. Of course the Mayans were backwards. They couldn't into agriculture without chopping down a ton of trees and killing a bunch of angry predators.

>America was one giant dark jungle at one point.

This map is very interesting. Check the route of Civilization/Agriculture

>Civilization
>/
>Agriculture

Paul Kosok discovered Caral in 1948, but it received little attention at the time because it appeared to lack many typical artefacts that were sought at archaeological sites throughout the Andes at the time. In 1975, the Peruvian architect Carlos Williams made a detailed record of most of the archaeological sites of the valley of Supe, among which he recorded Caral, from which he made some observations about the development of architecture in the Andes. Ruth Shady further explored the 4,000- to 4,600-year-old city of temples in the Peruvian desert, with its elaborate complex of temples, an amphitheatre and ordinary houses.[5] The urban complex is spread out over 150 acres (607,000 m2) and contains plazas and residential buildings. Caral was a thriving metropolis at roughly the same time that Egypt's great pyramids were being built.

The earliest known metal working site was found in serbia

>Taking an anonymous imageboard seriously
You're dumb as a brick my good sir.

Hittite sometimes smelted iron but in very scarce numbers, it wasn't used much, so did Cypriots and probably other Mediterranean islanders such as Sards and maybe Sicels to whom Cypriots had taught how to do it during The late bronze age

Also Mediterraneans such as Greeks and Canaanites employed the naue II swords from Central Europe, that type of sword became extremely popular and Greeks had to employ Italic mercenaries to use them, so military wise Europeans were on par with contemporary civilizations

Lol

I don't get it, am I supposed to be impressed by those shapeless ruins?

Orkney and Malta ruins are both more impressive architecturally than those piles of dump, and they are also older.

Sardinia too

Orkney

It has already peer reviewed.

Caral had seismic resistant structures, simple aqueducts and a system of tunnels where air is used following a fluid mechanics principle, for their central fire.

They also were already using kipus, which are a system of accounting and management. It seems they had to abandon the city due to the niño fenomena, being a civilization destroyer again.hehe

Amerindians were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it.

Bronze swords from Central Europe, equipped by Eastern Mediterraneans because they were superior swords to theirs

You do know that Egyptians and Myceneans used clubs too?

This doesn't mean they had not other weapons, archaeologists have found an ENORMOUS amount of bronze swords in Central and Northen Europe assigned to the bronze age.

>tonnes
get lost anglo. you're not relevant

Urnfield armors from late bronze age France, this type of armor is first found in Europe and the danube valley and much later in Greece, so much for the savages.

If you notice that Amerindians reached America 15000 years after euchimpeans settled on yurop, it's pretty clear they were superior to those eurangutan savages.
These eurangutans... hehehe

Try again with some facts, monkey.

Urnfield helmet for late bronze age Hungary

So?

I don't get your """argument"""

>posts structures that are underground
>what is weathering

Ok, done.

More impressive than your mud pile, happy?

Nah, most racists I've met don't give a shit about history. They just judge you based on the limited knowledge they have about your race since most of them has never had a normal interaction with someone of your race. That said, most racists I've come across are very nice people when you get to know them, they just take their assumptions a bit too seriously.

>t.Korean who lived in alabama for a while

Kek I live in Chicago and can't stand blacks and mexicans. I interact with them everyday

Eurangutan brainlets...hehe
Amerindians started the civilization race 15000 years after eurangutans started theirs. Yet Amerindians accomplished more civilization advancements than those stinky eurangutans. Their early bronze age phase even had technology better than middle ages yurop. Hehehe

Get over it, monkey.

Iron would remain rare in Germany for another two millennia except for small amounts of weak, brittle bog iron. Germans relied on small pointed spears and clubs up until the Migration period (Trajan used Germanic clubmen to great effect against Eastern cataphracts). Northern Europe would not support a large, settled population and thus a developed economy until advances in agriculture which enabled the soil to be tilled.

The Celts were excellent metalworkers of bronze and iron, so much so that the Romans and Greeks adopted much of their panoply from Celtic designs. Horses were probably domesticated on the European steppe west of the Urals. Norse metallurgy was some of the best in the world by ~1000 AD.

Most of Europe was iron age tier civilization until Rome and later conversion to Catholicism and westernization.

I wish the classic era never ended. I want to get into it but there's so much material it's almost daunting to study.

/thread

Shoo shoo Naziboo.

I see it's a neonazis (and fellow travelers) try to start a race war edition.

Doesn't work, leave our Lindybeige alone.

Most modern Western Europeans were not in Western Europe in this legend.

See Beaker People marriage with Indo Europeans.

>This doesn't mean they had not other weapons, archaeologists have found an ENORMOUS amount of bronze swords in Central and Northen Europe assigned to the bronze age.

Ireland and Britain are Western Europe

They have found way more swords in germany and Denmark than in the british isles

It was a better system desu

Well the wheel is pretty useless without a horse to drag it, hand drawn carts have a set limit on weight afterall

They did. The horse is pobably the most important animal in human history. There was some kind of dog sized horse in the ice age of america but they were killed like all other fauna.

I´m not racist. I´m just repulsed by the ugliness, loudness and violence of most non-white groups, with the exception of Asians. They could be geniuses for all I cared. I´d still want them gone. OP´s argument is invalid.

Then going back to europe would be your preference then. Great.

wtf? I love refugees now!

>Hittites were indo-european caucasoids, last time I've checked.
Still not white.

>a circle of rocks is somehow more impressive than an entire arcology built in the middle of a desert out of mud with primitive tools
lol, whatever you say gwynmwfryd

You don't love invaders? Then go back to yurop, eurangutan subhuman. America belongs to the Amerindians.

Chekd

There is no "Europe" to go back to. It´s currently being invaded by non-whites.

I am European

Horses are broadly considered to have found a riding and military usage initially in the Eurasian Steppe, European, culturally and ethnically most certainly not, Near Eastern either, no.

Yeah but who were the Anglo-Saxons? No one really knows what color they were. It's not like when the turned to skeletons they left their skin behind neatly for us to find.

>an entire arcology

What?

and yes, stonehenge it's more impressive

Dude, the civlisations of the Bronze Age in Europe and the Near East are not comparable, the Near East was so far ahead it's not worth arguing about.

>an entire arcology

What?

and yes, stonehenge is more impressive

>Yeah but who were the Anglo-Saxons?
Black just like the Romans before them

Minoans were as advanced if not more advanced than contemporary Near Eastern civilizations, same with Myceneans

Agriculture is what allows a civilisation to start, why the fuck are you on this board.

>There is no "Middle East/North Africa" to go back to. It´s currently being invaded by whites.

Just do it bro, throwing myself head first into early Chinese history (something i knew nothing about) was both stunning and amazing, it's fucking worth it.

Lloyd is a man to be cherished and protected!

Are you implying that there is currently mass white migration to Middle East and North Africa? Because that would be a lie.

Yeah try by doing it backward then you will have a better frame of reference.Starting at the fall of Rome is a good point because it leads up to the enlightenment which most normies generally grasp but it also bridge ancient times nicely.

Once guns were invented history gets kind of boring if you really consider it.

No, I think he means plain and simple invasion.

>Meanwhile in europe...

Meanwhile in Ireland 5,000 years ago...

Racism is reactionary as in you meet niggers so you hate niggers

explain niggers

>live on the periphery of the world's borders
>don't build an empire

No shit, Sherlock. Building an empire is impossible when you're covered in ice 300 days a year and your nearest neighbor is 500 km across a frozen tundra

Why do you think the Native Americans were also shit? They were disconnected from the entire world.

Yeah it definitely wasn't (((them))) who purposely created this "movement" and took one of their Wall Street puppets to take advantage of the movement.

>Amerindians were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it.
So superior they got wiped out

>Most of Europe was iron age tier civilization until Rome and later conversion to Catholicism
and westernization
The Iron age continued until roughly 500 AD.

>Westernization
So Rome westernized the Celts? Your whole statement is bad.

Fuck eurangutans.
Inca resistance.

They started the civilization race 15000 years after eurangutans already settled on yurop.
The same reason why eurangutans are already being replaced by mexican mutts and muslim peasants.

Incas were superior to europeans. Get over it.

Nice digits.