Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiart.org/en/julius-evola
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't have any children/heirs

He had the autism no doubt. The good version not the evil version Hitler.

He defended rape.

Literally everything he ever wrote.

See

Couldn't walk up a flight of stairs yet fancied himself some kind of master mountaineer lmao

This is why Italians shouldn't larp as Germans.

Other reasons too of course..

that's a silly thing to say if you knew his life in the most basic outline: he did his mountaineering, including some difficult alpine technical climbs, before he lost the use of his legs in an Allied bomb raid in WW2.

wow, fantastic refutations there, my man.
woah, stop the lights. You some kind of rabid KHV SJW or just in bad faith? you do know that rape in classical antiquity or in ancient societies was simply considered theft? Read his 'Eros' book first before spouting crap.

Of course I knew that you fuckin dweeb. It's the reason I said it.

>Defending rape

> a lot of imputations there
try defending intellectual honesty, cuckcifer.

>cuckcifer
newfag underaged b&

He defended cultural marxism and was a precursor to the sjw movement

How so?

>cultural marxism
When will this meme die?

>DUDE IM A SPACE ARISTOCRAT AND YOU CAN GET SUPER POWERS BY HAVING MAGIC SEX!

>virgin pleb detected

When posting on pol becomes a perma ban across all other boards

>DUDE MARCUSE AND SJW AND LEFTIST DOGMA DOMINATING EDUCATION DOESNT EXIST AT ALL!

I garuntee you are a marxist to, yet pretend marxist dont exist

That's because he was paralyzed from the waist down in WWII and lost the use of his dick.

>Walking through bombing raid for the lulz and ending up as a burden to society.
>Failed at uni and pretended it was on purpose
>Childish understanding of Indian mythology
>Collaboration with Nazis and adoration of Himmler
>Unironically believed in Iranianism

btw did the guy ever had a gf?

what utter rubbish.

>girlfriends
Pleb. girls aren't your friend, silly.
He had affairs with Sibilla Aleramo (the top female novelist of the time in Italy) and Maria de Naglowska, who was a famous priestess of a sex magic cult. And there were presumably more.

>who was a famous priestess of a sex magic cult.

this is so fucking stupid. How empty does your life have to be to buy into this shit?

no mention of buying into anything, you literalist spanner. She was objectively well-known at the time, and still is in certain circles thanks to her published works.

>what utter rubbish
It should be "what an utter rubbish" and feel free to refute anything.

>>Walking through bombing raid for the lulz and ending up as a burden to society.
A man of independent means. Remedy: become educated on aristocracy and "old money" .
>>Failed at uni and pretended it was on purpose
Doesn't understand aristocratic disdain of book learning. Remedy: read Hamlet, for example.
>>Childish understanding of Indian mythology
No evidence presented whatsoever.
>>Collaboration with Nazis and adoration of Himmler.
And the problem is what exactly? (former proposition). As for the latter part, no.
>>Unironically believed in Iranianism
There is no such word in English.

How's that for a refutation?

Protip: ask some of the pajeets on /pol/ of high caste extraction what they think of Guenon and Evola before mudslinging.

tfw Evola made you take the Sanathana Dharma pill and ow you can't stop thinking about how all the prophecies are real

He had ebola.

>amerishits

I am attempting to ride the tiger, but sometimes I feel as if I am too entrenched in society and obligations to fully commit, even if these things are illusory.

What did Goebbels mean by this?

so what?
it's unlikely he would have had any either way. have you ever read his "eros" book?

wtf? did this illiterate imbecile just turn a perfectly correct sentence into an "an hero" level mistake?

Evola threads recieve few replies or in depth analysis because most of the board dismisses or otherwise misinterprets his works after reading one book.

Actually he's just a stale meme. Try that Petersen guy next.

Dismissal of an entire philosophy as a meme does not show right thought.

Nobody gave a damn about his philosophy here. He just was a fun thing for a little while, like orthodoxy, meme french HRE man, incest personified and such.

I care about his philosophy. And so do others.

What is going on in this thread?!

Discussion.

>white

>lived with his mom
>virgin, yet writing about 'esoteric sex'
>larping hindu
>failed university
>disabled and a burden to society
>too edgy for fascism
>mocked by Himmler
>believed in magic, sorry I meant 'magick'

You forgot about masturbating to the '''Tradition''''. Because tradition was too mainstream for him.

You both generalise an entire man's philosophy and lifestyle in a way that portrays a negative image. Why?

He was a scrawny little virgin manlet.

OP asked us to list flaws, and so we did
also, he should be laughed at
it's a tragedy that this pathetic loser has influence on far-right politics

For humans bullying the weak and stupid individuals is a common pastime. If you want to disscuss this man's life work uninterrupted, I suggest you do it in designated safe space.

>goes out to contemplate his destiny by taking strolls through bombing runs
>gets crippled
What did Vishna mean by this

reactionaries are trash and it's right to rebel against them

>t. leftycuk

i totally believe in hierarchy bucko. i'm better than you so that's a start

Where should I start with him?

Also, can is it possible to take him seriously when it comes to politics if I think that the whole sex magic stuff is stupid?

Let me guess, you are part of the vanguard, you are no better then a stormnigger.

because they are mongrelised children of non-European descent, have little intellectual capacity to refute a single argument and content to use the only weapon at their feminine disposal: ridicule.

>esoteic mystic
found it

you're a fucking retard

And yet, you haven't refuted the claim.

You're a fucking clown.

Truth. Walk the razor.

He didn't defend rape, the only source for that is some sketchy anglo-Jewess feminist.

Dude was actually known for his sexcapades. He was Charismatic and outgoing, not the typical introvert one stereotypes him as.

>Germanphile
>Neopagan
Besides these two thing's he's perfect.

I like his paintings more than his writings.

which is why he wrote an article entitled "Against the Neo-Pagans" and a collection of critical articles entitled "Notes on the Third Reich."

Isn't this degenerate art?

Evola wasn't against degeneracy as much as he was against normies and mainstream.

I'm not sure if Futurism qualifies as degenerate art, and even it did Evola wasn't a NatSoc.

According to /pol/, everything that's not either realistic or vidya fanfic qualifies as degenerate. Just imagine the hate you would get if you rewrote "Evola" to "Goldstein" and posted it there.

>I'm not sure if Futurism qualifies as degenerate art
Tbh, idk what counts as degenerate art, I just assumed stuff like Picasso would count.

>even if it did Evola wasn't a NatSoc
Yeah, I understand that. But I guess I assumed NatSocs and Evola liked each other though.

Futurism is not degenerate.
Inherently wrong.
Pol also appreciates futurism. Even so, Evola is not that appreciated by /pol/, other than superficially. If they ever cared to read hos works they'd be appalled.
This is why Evolas anti-Semitism is superior. He didn't hate all Jews and was entirely intellectual on the matter.

Here's the rest of his paintings.

wikiart.org/en/julius-evola

Must of it is Futurism.

Thanks, user.

every single famous person in history was a scrawny little virgin manlet, what is your point?

Composition ruined by no head room.
Shadows and lighting are fine, but all is ruined by 6/10 portrait.

Left shoulder is undefined.