Arabs' civilization before Muslims

So it existed, incredible...

And it's as old as the Etruscans!

>So it existed, incredible...
.. no shit dumbo. Why are you acting as if this was new?

This is now a thread of preislamic arab poetry

Weep for me, my eyes! Spill your tears
And mourn for me the vanished kings
Hujr ibn 'Amru's princely sons
Led away to slaughter at eventide;
If only they had died in combat
Not in the lands of Banu Marina!
No water was there to wash their fallen heads,
And their skulls lie spattered with blood
Pecked over by birds
Who tear out first the eyebrows, then the eyes.

there's nothing incredible about it
preislamic arabia can be described in four phrases:
>tribal infighting 24/7
>paganism (the bad type)
>no significant art aside from poetry
>no significant scientific discoveries/inventions

basically imagine very eloquent barbarians who love to sell shit and fighting is their national sports

That's every tribe ever habibi, plus the arabs were not so numerous at the time that it would be likely that one of them discovered anything.
Strong capitalism and poetry show that they were far above your average semi-nomadic people.

>So it existed

no fucking shit

we were better off after islam

Daily reminder that Bedouin Arabs are the people most related to ancient Egyptians.

I don't denie it

"We"

Excuse me?

These Sabeans look pretty black to me

The Sabean goddesses were known as ALLAT, sounds familiar huh?

>allat: arabic for "goddess"
>allah arabic for "god"

here we go with this islam-is-pagan bullshit
you sound like a facebook comments section christian

>rule your roman empire
Nothing personal habibi

I have been looking to get into Islam due to it's significance in a large chunk of the world, also being told that the hadiths are an interesting and possibly even funny read. I am particularly well-versed in the Old Testament and other Jewish texts so there's that. Where would be a good place to start? Just attacking the Quran?
That depends, technically all religion is pagan if you're keen about Nimrod's mystery school stuff. I find it very interest how abrahamic religions which are all derivative of each-other are so at odds with each-other.

Some source material on this matter would be great.

>Jewish texts
Jewish religion comes after Christ, not before.

Quran is a good start my yahoodi friend, for hadiths read the compilation of Muslim and Bukhari, those have the highest degree of authenticity.

If you want a mix of all that read The Meadows of the Righteous, it's an old compilation of hadiths and verses.

I have a feeling if I call out your antisemetism you'll scream anti-Christian shite. I hope I am wrong as that is entirely unchristian in my opinion.

>for hadiths read the compilation of Muslim and Bukhari, those have the highest degree of authenticity.
unless we're talking about mutawater hadiths i'm gonna call you a tard.

I read that Arabian cities built their wealth on their incense they traded. And Greek cults were popular there.

Something about the phrase "yahoodi friend" made my morning. Salam alaykoum my Semitic brother.

Why? Look at those eyes. This guy is your classic fish eyed arab.

Sahih are not perfect but they are still the compilation regarded as the more authentic by mainstream muslims.
And frankly if you disregard the few clearly forged hadiths, the rest looks pretty good.

Wa alaykoum salam wa rahmatou allah habibi

Which part of Arabia was Muhammad from? I'm confused as to which parts urbanized and which parts were nomadic.

He was born in Mecca, one of the main centers for trade/religious pilgrimage in the area. Urbanized settlements were fairly scattered and existed in a kind of symbiosis with nomadic Arabs (with the exception of the south of the Arabian Peninsula which was largely sedentary).