What made Indian spirituality so deeper compared to western monotheist traditions?

What made Indian spirituality so deeper compared to western monotheist traditions?

>Indian spirituality

Didnt exist before the Muslim Invasion. Mostly everything you know about Hinduism was revealed after Muslims invaded. It was the Indian response to an attack by an actual organised religion.
The result was, anything that isnt specifically Islam is by definition part of Hinduism. The result was the most loosely defined identity on the planet.

The word India, and Hindu come from the Indus river (Pakistan) and Sindh province (Pakistan). Modern Indians and Hindus have little relationship to either.
India claims everything from Iran to Vietnam and Tibet to Maldives. as part of the "Indosphere" and Hindu civilization. This also includes entire religions like Buddhism and Sikhism.

These people literally lack an identity thats being built from top down, hence every growing, constantly revised and rediscovered.

It's just kind of cool and whimsical like some sort of comic book or something. With the Abrahamic religions there's usually only one way to go about worshiping God and if you tried to change it up just a little tiny the Catholic church come and burn you at the stake. Eventually they couldn't stop protestants from existing anymore and so now we have a million different schisms each with their own little spin on Christianity, some of which as I'm sure you know are completely retarded. But all that shit didn't start happening until ~500 years ago. But imagine if they had thousands and thousands of years to think up a bunch more retarded shit, you'd probably end up with a religion that's nice and "deep" and "spiritual" like they have in India.

> India claims everything from Iran to Vietnam and Tibet to Maldives. as part of the "Indosphere" and Hindu civilization.
And rightfully so.

>post pic of a mosque
gr8 b8 m8

>And rightfully so.

Yet you cant tell me why the fuck they are doing this, other than colonial naming and maps.

>It's the delusional paki again

Sod off and rape some 14 year olds, you daft cunt

Except christian heresies existed and thrived from day one.

Cry more Pajeet. I would be butfukhurt too if my country was as useless as India

I wouldn't say that honestly.
I mean sure, just taking the Bible as making up the 'western monotheist traditions' you could come to that conclusion but then you'd have to take 'indian spirituality' to reside solely in the vedas or something else of that order.
Taking the Bible/quran though, there have been many works by abrahamic writers expanding on the central truths of the abrahamic religion, for example the kabbalah, christian and sufi poets which are equally as 'spiritually deep' as those found in the indian tradition.

> All that shit didn't start happening until ~500 years ago
If only, various Christian sects always existed from earliest times.

How is hinduism deeper than any other religion? Being kewl and exotic doesn't make you deeper or more spiritual.

that shit is irrelevant, I was alluding to the explosion of batshit herecies to come out of the reformation, when I referenced the authority of the catholic church diminishing that probably should have tipped you off

>Worship Hindu deities
>Follow Hindu customs
>Wear Hindu clothing
>Have Hindu government
>Use Hindu writing
>Study Hindu science

Gee

I mean they respect woman so much, etc

>western
>monotheist
please dispatch yourself ad patres, thanks.

Nah. I'd definitely be crying if my country was a stapled together Frankenstein's monster of literal cucks who guzzle Arabian sperm down by the gallon and spit on their father's graves. How's the honor killings and terrorism going by the way? I know you literal tribals get antsy if you haven't murdered someone for your Moon-God in a week.

>Worship Hindu deities
Nope

>Follow Hindu customs
Nope

>Wear Hindu clothing
Nope

>Have Hindu government
What??

>Use Hindu writing
Nope

>Study Hindu science
What and definitely Nope.

This is what Indias neighbors have to put up with. Constant hijacking of every-fucking-thing-imaginable based on utter imaginary horse shit connections.

Was there really an explosion in heresies? It isn't like Cathars weren't there in medieval times. Like the rate is still the same just nobody bothers with crusading fellow Christians.

The Upanishads shit all over the Bible in terms of depth. Hell, the fucking Vedas even shit all over the Bible.

lol Moon God.

If Pakistan is Frankensteins monster, what the fuck does that make India? Besides not even having your own fucking name, your country was carved out by a colonial power.

Pakistanis had a choice. Whatever shit remained and then some, was called "India".

Nice sources

There were sixteen schools of Hindu philosophy in like 14th century alone.

yeah cuz worshiping cows and anthills is deeper.

It defines reality as it is

It is also not a system based upon blind religious faith or materialistically limiting sciences of the west, it combines religion and science. One can make their own investigation into reality and verify that the Vedic texts are entirely accurate.

If India is so shit why have you lost all wars against a bunch of streetshitting pajeets?

>posts mosque built by a turk

Designed and constructed by a Persian.

it's kind of like the vatican claiming orthodox russia and the protestant USA as part of its circle of influence because they're technically part of the same religion

but it's retarded because the modern day mongrelized pajeet has really got nothing to do with what happened back then and practises a bastardized form of hinduism. hinduism itself, is a modern term which was used to describe a diverse collection of gods and beliefs.

because they are a bunch of pajeets with delusions of grandeur.

>What made Indian spirituality so deeper compared to western monotheist traditions?

It's unfamiliar to you, that's why you think this. You likely grew up immersed so deeply in Christian values that you see it as a part of daily life, not some exotic, spiritual experience.

Also, the half-dead state of Western spiritual values makes it seem dull and impotent.

t. autistic paki who thinks everyone who replies to him is indian.

because it is a famous monument associated with india.

Freedom of thought. Debates were highly encouraged between philosophers.