Ask girl i work with out

>ask girl i work with out
>she says she only dates guys who make more than her
>she seriously thinks my salary is my only source of income

whats her problem?

"According to the wage gap, you statistically make .75 of what I do."

Women are entitled shitters. Even my girlfriend is entitled to some extent.

Vote all female politicians out of office.

E aĆ­ publica a foto dessa vagabunda com o Vin Diesel.

Dodged a bullet

does anyone else doubt op?
would a girl actually tell it to a guy as a reason why she's not dating them? even if it was the truth..

douse her with your drink to put out the flames.

it's code for "this never fucking happened"

fug lol

Girls on average are about as bright as niggers, so don't worry about it.

how i imagine op's casanova-esque opening line went:

"yo. i make 18 dollars an hour. wanna go back to my parents house and watch adult swim with me?"

how tf would some random girl at your work even know what you make? and if she did, no girl would ever say something like this. saged reported and called the cops, gfy op.

This is pasta again.

No shes a waiter and im a busser. she makes upwards of 30 an hour and i pull about 20- 22.

well ur a bus boy... what do u expect?
You're shit tier irl.

What are you a woman? Pulling in 20 bucks an hour is good work and there's absolutely zero shame in low status work. Who the fuck are you to look down on honest work. I'm retired, so are you supposed to be the bitch compared to me? Dude you are a real piece of work.

>Poorfag detected

Trying to justify he's mediocre lifestyle.

Go outside kid, all the hot girls are with the rich guys.
B-b-but they are all golddiggers.

So what are you since you want to date the hot ones?

Not everyone can be rich.

>involving women in your life in any way

Also get the fuck out of Veeky Forums

Women 20 years ago ? Nah.
Women today ? Yes.

The dating websites/apps changed everything.
In the past women used to have an available pool of maybe what... 100 man when they lived in little cities/countryside and maybe 400-500 in big cities through their WHOLE YOUTH (15-35).
Today not only some of them fuck this amount of guys but with things like tinder the pool was multiplied by something like 100 or 1000, it's really like how amazon transformed shopping.

Internet unleashed women hypergamy and now they have no shame setting expectations.
The irony though is that a lot of them will finish alone because they won't remain in their 20s eternally and after 30 (unless she is really attractive) it's over to create a family while a man can always do it, even past 40.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet OP. You don't need a shallow bitch like that in your life.

You are literally assuming the same thing: that her only source of income is her salary.

>have gf that makes 4 times my salary

Being an Army officer is shit sometimes