Why have women never invented any civilization or cultures of great value?

Why have women never invented any civilization or cultures of great value?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it's hard to exist with integral half of your species missing
same goes for men, in case you didn't get the fucking hint

They feared the male warrior.

I don't understand

Surely there's at least one woman who contributed as much to humanity as these gentlemen

The woman knows as Nuwa invented the only civilization and culture of great value, the Chinese one.

Marie Curie comes to mind.

And Ada Lovelace.

Who are Cleopatra VII of Egypt, Nefertiti, Jeanne d'Arc, Mary, Sappho, Mary Magdalene, Elizabeth I of England, Anne Boleyn, Marie Antoinette, Marilyn Monroe, Mother Teresa, Queen of Sheba, Marie Curie, Mary I of Scotland, Frida Kahlo, Hypatia of Alexandria, Catherine II of Russia, Édith Piaf, Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, Marlene Dietrich, Mary I of England, Rachel, Rosa Luxemburg, Audrey Hepburn, Coco Chanel, Maria Theresa of Austria, Anne Frank, Catherine of Aragon, Agatha Christie, Simone de Beauvoir, Florence Nightingale, Sarah, Dido, Hildegard of Bingen, Mata Hari, Catherine de' Medici, Jane Austen, Astrid Lindgren, Elizabeth Báthory, Hatshepsut, Nefertari, Virginia Woolf, George Sand, Brigitte Bardot, Saint Anne, Aisha bint Abu Bakr, Helena of Constantinople, Murasaki Shikibu, Sarah Bernhardt, Helen Keller, Lady Godiva, Tina Turner, Lady Jane Grey, Eva Braun, Catherine of Alexandria, Sophia Loren, Agrippina the Younger, Madame de Pompadour, Janis Joplin, Wu Zetian, Emily Brontë, Bathsheba, Eva Perón, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Leni Riefenstahl, Roxelana, Greta Garbo, Roxana, Ingrid Bergman, Marie de' Medici, Joséphine de Beauharnais, Pocahontas, Cleopatra I of Egypt, Olympias, Lucrezia Borgia, Aspasia, Fatima bint Muhammad, Catherine I of Russia, Jane Seymour, Empress Dowager Cixi, Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, Joanna of Castile, Indira Gandhi, Rebecca, Boudica, Empress Elisabeth of Austria, Anne of Cleves, Livia, Zenobia, Queen Victoria, Galla Placidia, Isabella of Castile, Anne of Great Britain, Katharine Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Hagar, Clare of Assisi, Saint Lucy, and Catherine of Siena?

Their mom

Isn't it strange that the one girl that made a huge discovery just so happen to have a brillant husband who worked in the same field?

strong wamen who deserve respect

They met through their work.

>Their mom
this is actually correct and comes full circle to
those who still don't get it should just fuck off to /r9k/ or whatever

civilizations were made by men and women together

Carthage

A bunch of broads whose stories are only relevant because men were kind enough to remember them

>Elizabeth Báthory
lol

>Boudica

Vast majority are literally nobodies, wives of famous men or mediocre rulers. Wow amazing.

There certainly are women who contributed much more to humanity than Da Vinci or Franklin (Seriously who put these guys there? History channel?).

>Isn't it strange that the one girl that made a huge discovery just so happen to have a brillant husband who worked in the same field?
Why do retards always need to spread rumours when talking about M. Sklodowska? Maria worked succesfully even after her hubby died.

Tits or GTFO.

pls go back to kitchen and bring me a sandwich.

>Anne Frank

"Sure thing sweetums!"

>Put you and your entire family to death

Ho Lee Sheet. That is one fugly looking chink hoe.

What society do you know that existed without women? Dumb faggot.

Holy FUCK.
/pol/ BTFO'D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian

She was a hottie when she was young, but ruled until was 81. She was literally game of thrones bitch.

Had political rivals put to death. Rumored to have killed one of her own children for political game.

The environments in which civilisations rise, tend not to be too kind to the fairer sex.

heh...well memed, fellow gamer.

>I want a second mom
embarrassing

Invented is the keyword.

Source for that?

Good mothers ushered many great men into history, you should show more respect

>The environments in which civilisations rise, tend not to be too kind to the fairer sex.
Inferior sex*

>The environments in which civilisations rise, tend not to be too kind to the fairer sex.

Yea, fuck fertile lands and temperate climate.

/Thread.
Can we sage and report now?

That's apretty big pile of literally whos. I like how you snuck modern popcultural figures and a couple of folk tales in to inflate your numbers as well.

>Why have women never invented any civilization or cultures of great value?

Because eggs are more expensive than sperm.

It's up to the sperm to prove its "worth" to the eggs. So to speak.

Men would have sex with a million janitors and a million prostitutes as long as they excited him.

Women want to have sex with socially powerful and materially wealthy men with dark triad types on the side.

Men don't care about the professional accomplishments and social acclaim of women. Women care about the those things in men.

>contributed much more to humanity than Da Vinci

says the retard that knows nothing about western art history

Curie is the (already posted) obvious answer so, Emily Noether...

How exactly obscure pretty pictures contributed to the humanity? At least, radiation is a real deal and one of the most iconic modern things.

"in science", learn to comprehension.

>I don't agree with an opinion
>IT MUST BE FROM /pol/!!!!!!!
You're no better than /pol/acks who call people they disagree with "shills" or "reddit"

The legend of Da Vinci is a myth. He was smart and a renaissance man. The problem was that he never learned to complete projects. He had grand ideas but never stuck by them to their fulfillment.

You can have the grandest ideas but, until you mold them into a concrete form, they remain lighter than air until given actual shape nad form.

Da Vinci was literally "lazy but smart" but an example of what unfulfilled promise was eclipsed by not improving on his laziness.

>That's apretty big pile of literally whos.
You being too stupid and tunnel-sighted to know your history does not mean these women weren't influential in history.

>"in science", learn to comprehension.
>literally the first person in the thread to mention science when everyone else is talking about civilization/humanity more broadly

holy fuck you are dumb

I believe he's being sarcastic, x BTFO is a /pol/ meme

Nice try, but those kind of jokes are only funny on 9gag.
>Marilyn Monroe
Sorry, but she was the Thotimus Maximus.

I guess you never read the Aeneid.

She could do calculus. By that metric alone she was smarter than most women. Well most people in general.

But the fact that such a list had to be compiled speaks to how exceptional such women were in comparison to the vastness of equal, or even superior, types of men.

>Anne Frank
>Marilyn Monroe
very very very very very marginally, one with tunnel vision here is you if you think otherwise

Glorified cheerleaders

Look at that picture again. Everyone is there for his scientific contribution. Now humble yourself over your limited pattern-finding ability and stfu.

>Elizabeth I of England, Catherine II of Russia, Maria Theresa of Austria, Queen Victoria, and Isabella of Castile?

FTFY, the only ones in your entire post who are real and positively influenced their nation. A whole lot of nothing compared to five statesmen who dwarf these contrived rulers. Each one of them are more valuable than all the five of yours, combined. Note how they're all roman emperors!

Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius and Marcus Aurelius

i replied to a picture? i thought i replied to
>There certainly are women who contributed much more to humanity than Da Vinci

Words have meanings, you know?

>Can't even read the whole chain before screaming "look at me, Me post renaissance art, me so smart"
If you want attention, cut your veins and stop bothering me.

this is a good post, even if many of these women are mothers, daughters, or lovers/wives of

>kys
Very surprising reply from someone with clear vocabulary issues

>Ada Lovelace

>kys
Oh, looks like you are ignorant on another issue.

Well let me enlighten you with what something. If you cut your veins horizontally (like in pic) you have very limited chance to actually kill yourself and when your mommy finds you and takes to hospital, you'll get all the attention you desire and we'll get peace from your shitposting.

I know you probably spent the past two days blasting linkin park and researching how to kill yourself, but that isn't exactly revolutionary information

Desu my new favorite past time is watching some wet behind the ears redditor get triggered at a non pc post and write some full page reply, like he's personally doing his part to smash the white male heteronormative capitalist patriarchy

Wow, you totally won the argument

All those men were raised by women.

The role of a woman throughout history hasn't been as flashy, but they're still vital to our society.

>Their Mom
same can be said for their grandma and great grandma and so forth
also their dad and granddad and so forth
your argument is invalid

at the end of the day it is men who write and record history so... I guess your argument is invalid. Remember you needed sources from men to find these

The Aeneid is Roman Propaganda
Does not count and is written by a man

Why do you hate women? Did your mommy not love you enough? Or are you a disgusting faggot? I know faggots dislike an despise women, just like those old greeks.

Why do you hate women? Did your mommy not love you enough? Or are you a disgusting faggot? I know faggots dislike and despise women, just like those old greeks.

>game.

EMILIE DU CHATELET

>Cleopatra
Whew good one

Women have only two purposes make children and pleasure men in various ways.

Hillary Rodham Clinton

>Hillary Rodham Clinton
That user was talking about people who have positive contribution to humanity, not a cutthroat bitch.

Have you told that to your mom, yet?

Um. For most of European history, women weren't allowed to go to school.

>coco Chanel
Wew

>Um
Go back to r*ddit, cunt.

he said invented,not destroyed

Mary, mother of God.

They have, but men conveniently deny that they actually existed.

ANNE FRANK

>List Mary Magdalene but not the Virgin Mary
Unacceptable. In fact, as far women are concerned various female saints and church doctors would be up there with the best of them as far as influence is concerned. Women have always had a large role in Roman Catholicism which people from Protestant societies don't realize.

Greatest strategist of all time, would have defeated the romans if not for her male soldiers not seeing her brilliance

Not well versed in the subject, but wasn't the cult of Mary becoming influential enough to work its way into the concept of the Holy Spirit one of the things the Protestants disliked about Catholicism?

How many kilometres of schlong have your blown out dried up roasts taken up to this point, roastie?

What causes men to be so much more bitter about the opposite sex compared to females? Aside from radical feminist types on tumblr or whatever, most of the normal women I know have their hang-ups about relationships but it doesn't really manifest into some deep, emotional resentment towards the collective opposite sex as often as it does with a lot of men I've spoken to.

Simone de Beauvoir

And the vast majority of men posted on this board isnt?

Women, especially white women, only act in their own primitive self interests.

Because women are society ruiners.

Mary is actually on the list, user

And what good reasons are there for that which just doesn't cycle back towards bitterness and confirmation bias?

The one where they push for feminism to destroy western civilization. Notice how men don't do that.

>Linda?

Their brains are wired for social manipulation and nurturing babbies, not making rational decisions or planning ahead. Even simian females are like thus showing women were subhuman long before we were even humans.

>Cleopatra VII of Egypt
Stopped reading there. 100% of people would've known who you meant if you just said "cleopatra". And she was little more than a whore that sucked off any powerful Roman she could get her hands on.