Target price to buy in on Polo? Looking for some comfy gains but wondering what price it will stabilize at...

target price to buy in on Polo? Looking for some comfy gains but wondering what price it will stabilize at. Opinions Veeky Forums bros?

lol

Hype is real on this one, I say wait a few days for it to settle instead of FOMO buying the current pump.

.00169 eth
or .0012 btc
is a bargain at this point
that is if it gets that low again

I'd say stay away at this point. No 23 on coin market cap and already on Polo it doesn't have that much further to go. It's not a top 10 coin for sure.

I disagree with this user. You will miss out if you don't get in now. This token will be bigger than omise go

>already 3 huge projects working on it including 1 by Coinbase
>token is used to pay fees
>will be more valuable than omise go

Trading cryptos is the core of this market and this project revolutionizes it

>that is if it gets that low again
This is crypto,no support is ever gonna be big enough

This

This. Bitfinex being one of those companies as well. Coinbase is shilling the shit out of this.

If Gdax is on board than so am I.

Well someone just sold 2/10ths of a percent of zrx for 2 eth lol

CEO of coinbase shilled it and the founder of coinbase is an adviser. This is a billion dollar coin.

How big do you think its gonna be? Will it surpass ETH?

Lets put it this way, I sold some yesterday to lock in guaranteed gains at 6x ICO, and now I regret it.

This coin is going to be stupid good.

>Will it surpass ETH?
No but it will be one of the biggest ERC20s

This platform has other platforms integrating with it and working on it. This will easily go to a 1-2 bil market cap in a couple weeks. It's at over 1/4 bil only a couple days after the ico ended and the team wasn't even aware poloniex was adding the token to their exchange. Bittrex is going to be adding it soon which will exponentially grow the market for it. Not getting in more at the day it was hovering around $0.20-0.23 was my mistake.

why do people like polo especially when it requires social security number?

biittrex>polo>liqui

basically

Not sure if stupid or stupid

It didn't always, you are just a newcoiner that came after regulation. As for why people like it it has huge volume and rarely adds coins meaning anything that does get added is going to moon hard.

This is definitely a top 10 coin, it's the literal foundation of the next generation of crypto trading.

do you need to give them your passport number?

>that is if it gets that low again

Did that too. Regret it too. Sold only 2441 though

Never regret that! It's smart to sell some to get at least your initial investment back, that way if things suddenly go south you didn't lose anything.

WFT WHEN DID POLO ADD 0X?? I WOKE UP AND ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS WHEN I SAW MY BLOCKFOLIO GAIN

Within the last 24 or 12 hours. Really recently. Unfortunately I'm one of those people with a bugged Bittrex account so I can't receive any emails from them to withdraw funds to Poloniex. Shitsux.

I can't withdraw from liqui. It's been 5 hours

WTF!!!

You know GDAX is by Coinbase, r-right?

>putting anything in Liqui
I left my tokens in Metamask specifically because I trust none of the exchanges right now. It's going to go up anyway, and you can't have weak hands if you can't trade your tokens

I missed the part where it got added to Polo.