Wtf is up with this piece of shit. Website is down, cryptowatch is stuck...

wtf is up with this piece of shit. Website is down, cryptowatch is stuck. It's like every trade is a new adventure in errors. You're never quite sure if it went through or not.

What the fuck guys? Now is not the time to be cheap and cut corners. Now is the time to expand.

if you want to talk them go over at whalechat

Don't know what that is, sorry. google is no help. Do you mean whale club?

These captchca's are out of control too. 5 fucking times I have to redo it. They're trying to make it so irritating to post that we fork over the money I guess.

The only reason I used his piece of shit exchange was for ICN trading. Moved all of it to Binance today to save myself the headache.

Anyone else having issues withdrawing?

Lost money on an ltc trade because I kept getting errors. Might have to try another exchange if shit like this keeps happening.

I've got fucking errors everytime i try to submit an order and impossible to withdraw my money . It worked 2 days ago so i mooved everything from this shitty exchange .

is there a good alternative for eurofag with sepa transfer and low fees ?

can't even login on kraken

404'd

This has been the case on Kraken for years. It's well known, too. In fact, when I was first even exploring how to trade crypto; I very rapidly got the point of staying the fuck away from Kraken.

How could you not know the same, OP?

ICN is about to moon, that's why it's down.

source ?

fuck i've submitted a usd withdraw from kraken over 12 days ago and it still hasn't showed up in my bank account. contacted them but no response yet.

Takes up to 15 business days.

idk it just happened to be the one I picked, and apparently it's the wrong one. sucks too, because my fees are down to .10 % on there.

shits really not working at all tonight.

jesus where did you see this? says 1-5 on their site.

I think Kraken and Iconomi are having a feud because nothing makes sense really. I think Kraken itself is shitting on ICN due to reasons not yet known. If there were human hand whales behind this they would already let go a while ago. We just might have another mtGox in our hands lads.

I'm just trying to move some bitcoin to binance and it just isn't allowing me even though I'm tier 1. Pretty annoying.

experiencing the same shit
fucking kraken is crakin

cannot login, cannot save my gains,

>hold me Veeky Forums

BUTCORNS ARE THE FUTURE GUYS FUCK THOSE NORMIES AND THE JEW MERCHANT CHEATING US
>Gox happens
>BTCe happens
>Kraken starts happening
Autism... Autism never changes.

There should be teams of people working in shifts on this until it is resolved. Their emails are so pathetic and full of excuses. You know they're making money hand over fist, 24/7/365. It's just pure greed. Spend whatever it takes to fix it, assholes!

I just sent 1500 euro to that piece of shit site.

only got 25$ on it
don't care

so whats the alternative for fiat deposit?

bittrex and poloniex only work with BTC
and no coinbase

Damn.
I only use Kraken for EURO BTC,ETH, XMR, and to store my XMR.
So this lagging piece of shit worked alright for me.

Now I wanted to sell a bit of XMR to add to my DNT stack, and this shit doesn't even show my balance. WTF. FUCKING KRAKEN REEEEEEEEEE

it's down. krakened.

the ceo of kraken looks like a kissless virgin boromir

what exchanges are similar to kraken in the 2k fiat daily/10k monthly deposits without address, ID verification etc

Once Kraken is up again, where should I move my BTC?

bitfinex. that's where I'll be going.

trash bin

bitstamp is very good for EUR - BTC
they are based in Luxembourg

it was buggy but manageable before. now it's suddenly almost unusable.

Worst exchange ever seen

glad I only sent a small wire to test the site. When I signed up it was fishy to see a Japanese bank as their clearing house. aren't they based in murica ? anyone recommend a decent $-btc exchange? Quadragx has a 0 email support response rate but sounds like they do complete your request, though. Minimum wire $500, might test them.

Send your fiat to Kraken, buy some bitcoin/eth and then move it all to Bittrex if you actually want to trade.

If you're in any kind of hurry, Kraken will fuck you hard with login failures and CloudFlare errors.