Is it a reasonable goal to become a millionaire within 3 years with cryptocurrency?

Is it a reasonable goal to become a millionaire within 3 years with cryptocurrency?

Maybe if you start with 999,999.99

i'm unironically counting on my 1BTC and 1ETH to put me into the 2 comma club 10 years from now

OP... is that you in the pic?

Cos damn.

Yes. but only if you start as a Billionaire

same. happy to stop at half a mill tho. im just going to dump my life saving into crypto. no hope otherwise

sounds like a good way to lose your shirt, rule number 1 of investing is to diversify

I just started with Crypto, waiting for my BTC to come in. Gonna buy 500 BNB with my cash.

I'm just hoping i can safely get to Mustangland within a few years at the very least.

Same, i'm a poorfag and only have 0,25BTC though.
Bitcoin as a world currency would be worth ~6,000,000 current dollars though.

Ignore those double thoughs. I canceled and reformated that post but 4chub decided to post it anyways.

yes if you start with 2 million

Shitty rule. The world of Warren Buffett is gone after decades of globalization and growing social unrest. Redditors have become millionaires off putting their life savings in ETH at $1 while us wankers playing it carefully get x2 returns in a x4 bullrun.

Even in a few days.
There are coins with 100% pumps every day. All you have to do is know the future

no but it has happened anyway. most people who put in 10-20k last year are millionaires.

that gave me a hearty laugh

i like you

Buy GOLDC user!

scotty is that u

This is the mooning coin, +10000% gains!

it's bs

It's currently at ICO now. It's possible to gain +10000% if it reaches 1 million marketcap because it's at $10k marketcap today.

why would it ever reach that tho? I know other shitcoins managed to reach those levels but it feels unlikely with this one.

It's building hype on Veeky Forums, reaching 1 million marketcap is so easy user.

putting money in something that build a little hype on Veeky Forums seems kinda fucked user. I'm not saying that it won't happen nor that I won't buy into this shit. Also what are those block rewards? "10 GOLDC after block 650160 until block 111467399 (estimated at year 2728)" duuude. It's not even done with the ico and already needs a rebranding badly. I'm afraight this will go straight into the trash

>i like you

back to red dit

if you have to ask that question on this jewish yamcha knitting board, then is it a reasonable goal for you? no

This coin has an awesome roadmap user! You're just jealous for us joining the moon!

Don't feed the trolls, user, I think it's doable if you keep at it. Research the coins you put your money in and believe in them. That way, you won't suffer from weak hands if they dip. I made 40k from 2k in less than two months, and I've started after the big bullrun. With such gains, it could be possible to do it in a year, just got to find the right coins.

pls dye ur beard moar blak

Yes we are all going to make it

buy eth instead of btc, faster transactions