missed BTC

> missed BTC
> missed ETH
> missed BCC
What will be the next coin that I miss?

bitbeans

monaco und dcorp

blockcat

seriously. 6 mil market cap, and an awesome concept.

ETC, ICN, GUP, SNT, STEEM, and GNT are good prospects. Screencap this.

nigga please learn. bcc is not done. I'm not even trying to shill but think about it. if BCC wins it BECOMES bitcoin. that means that it inherets its initial value PLUS the value of triumphing a coopt attempt by corporate america. This isn't just a moon mission it's literally the next intelligence test after the initial bitcoin price explosion. Just be careful and take profit on the way up. Maybe even buy one coin and forget about it at the next dip. This is your chance. dont fuck it up retard.

0x

FunFair

X S T
Thank me later

You haven't missed ETH and BCC yet.

zrx/dnt

MUE
SNT
UBQ

have you not seen the OMG thread

they partnered with every mcdonald in thailand

SPECTRE coin. It's like monero but better. And by better i don't mean like that piece of shit Verge XVG. I mean it does everything XMR does AND they have better TOR capabilities and it hasn't been picked up yet.

Ox

HCC

i want to jump on the train before its too late but don't have any btc

have to wait another day for my card to get approved so i can buy btc and transfer, by then it's probably gonna be too late

uh stratis right guys

BlockCAT is a very good buy. Just hold until they get is listed on something other than etherdelta.

Stox, tenx and waves (will be doing a token card soon)

Already up 50% I don't think so Pajeet

facecoin

BCC is going to probably go as high as 3 today, could cop a quick buy in right now if you're willing

was talking in terms of ETH was looking at the wrong chart fuck me