No one can resist 61% more profitability...

No one can resist 61% more profitability, and a diffculty adjustment is going to happen today that will make it go to 120%, all miners will jump ship fast, and BTC will crash because of it's new found vulerability with segwit. (it can't compensate for loss of mining power).
BTC is going to crash, BCH is going to moon, and I'm afraid all alts are crashing because they are traded in BTC.

No this is day BCC dumps trust me.

>Difficulty adjustment hits
>People realize miners still wont support ugly autist chinkys privatechain
>Dumps back to irrelevant shit coin
Also sell the news dump for people like me

Then we wait 2 months and experience the same shit again with the next fork to come off bitcoin.

If this supposed flippening bullshit actually happened it would be the worse thing that ever happened for all of us and it would take the whole crypto market down with it. We would look like a fucking joke

BTC will always be king it has too much history and massive real world investment money backing it

This.

If really believe the entire ecosystem is about to switch over to China-coin because it's temporarily more profitable to mine you're up for a surprise.

You sound literally too invested in BTC, too bad it ends this weekend

BTC is dead, the last fork introduced a fatal vulnerability, the BTC blocks will take eons to mine once the miners jump ship, and they will.

Nope, this is the flippening. This is Independence Day. Here are your choices:

1. Recognize that BCC, based on market support, is the true heir to the name "Bitcoin", renaming it accordingly, while renaming the failed chain "Legacy Bitcoin" or some such, and putting up with a rocky few months while everyone gets with the program

2. Let your hubris and lust for core dev cock destroy the entire cryptocurrency market.

I hooe we will all make the right choice.

Sell all your BTC and alts, buy BCH, sell your BCH just before the flippening. The whole crypto market will crash once it's clear that any gook can create a fork and destroy the crypto king just like that.
Crypto is dead but there is an easy way to make money out of it.

>once it's clear that any gook can create a fork
Good luck getting miners to mine all your new forks, also what unique properties will all these new forks have?

Read again, there won't be any new fork, crypto die when normies lost all they money.

You realise the difficulty is adjusting downward? Making it even more profitable to mine?

You retarded fuck. Buy now or kill yourself.

It is currently 66% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

It will double the profitability in a few blocks. Expect a solid +50% increase in price when this happens.

What happened??? You guys said fuck that chink coin pnd blah blah blah you faggots just lost out on some money bcc is the king fail to reckonize get laid down

Paid blockstream shills, the uneducated, and indoctrinated, also before I bought all my coins I was FUDing as well and I'm sure plenty of others were too.

It is now 77% more profitable to mine BCH, and the difficulty adjustment is still not here

What does this mean?

1000 BCC wall sprang up on hitbtc, is he accumulating?

user, your math is disappointing. 1.61x2 = 3.22, 222% more profitable.

holy crap 600 BCC has been eaten up already

anyone got some of dat

bcc : 18Xyih9zy4t5JL7UrSSQjBeuEb9SgxTZDL

850 BCC eaten

This is about to mega moon

noooooo my altS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will this give eth a chance tho?

Wall is now like 40 BCC and the BTC price is crashing.

Flippening confirmed.

Wall gone, moon time! Current price is $939 on hitbtc and $~1050 on korean exchanges

GAME IS ON !
120% more profitable.
I hope you already placed your bets!!

There are hundreds of coins more profitable to mine than Bitcoin ATM, li Digibyte. Are you seriously expecting miners to reallocate mining power just because Digibyte is more profitable and make it the dominant crypto in the process? lmao you guys are retarded

You sir are a retard.