Is it too late to get on the 0x bandwagon? How much more growth do you guys expect?

Is it too late to get on the 0x bandwagon? How much more growth do you guys expect?

I'm being dead serious when I say this. This is a multi billion dollar market cap coin. Once ethfinex is up and running it will moon insanely hard.

You will still make big profits if you get in now.

get in. i bought the ico and bought today.

how to get it?which exchange site?

hard to say but I'd put it at a higher market cap than EOS or TenX (18th/19th respectively) which means either they come down or we go up

Polo

It isn't too late to become an 0Xtronaut.

Not much more but almost guaranteed gains. I see it hitting $0.80

looks like it's rocketing now

This coin mooned 10x since ICO, and it's been on shit-tier markets for less than 3 days. Not even on major exchanges yet. I'll probably regret not making more ICO registrations for quite some time, user. Get in while you still can.

Where might one hypothetically go to find icos that require registration?

china waking up

big pump

This was the first time I'm aware of, but smartly run projects will use it as a template to avoid whales. IT jsut depends on you readnig enough.

I'm so glad I registered 8 accounts for this one.

doing the same for kyber.

kek. 10 pm in china.

>Chinese just sleep and wake at random just to buy internet coins

CHINKS ARE WAKING UP

Yes, creates exclusivity. Brilliant.

I'M MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING BANK OFF THIS HOLYSHIT UP 362% ALREADY

Does the student debt guys listen to me when i told them to hold this shit atleast till end of year?

1000% since ICO. My best deal ever

wtf is up with polinex?

it says its 0.0019 ETH but on Liqui.io its around 0.0016

so?

why is there such a large price diffeerence?

1Every single day here on Veeky Forums : "Should I hop on the bandwagon ? Seems like it's too late"

Every. Single. Day.

Still mooning. Won't stop.

+0110

How do I transfer that shit to polo?

where is it currently?

How did you go about doing that, user? I read on 0x's official blog that they deleted quite a few accounts that had throwaway emails

Metamask

This coin is the only reason i don't mind the alts crashing
I'm up 500% thanks Veeky Forums

Alright I'm in. Just fair waring tho I got the cursed touch. Everything I buy crashes. If you wanna save yourself losses you should sell now that I'm in 0x ..... seriously, I lost 80% so far. Why am I still alive?

Sell at 500M market cap if you wanna be safe, but 1B+ is possible

fuck i fomoed.

I got in at $0.15 or so, I won't accept any less than x100

this?

Why's no one arbing this shit?

because withdrawals from liqui are taking forever

and there it goes

I truly hoped it would be different this time. I'm sorry guys. Plz forgive me for fucking up your token.