Finite amount of existence

>finite amount of existence
>infinite amount of non-existence
Nice universe you got there athiests.

The Universe is eternal, the (((Big Bang))) is a conspiracy engineered to turn the proud people of Europe against their true Gods.

this is a history board you fucking donkey

& humanities was a mistake

Is this the historical Sargon of Akkad or the youtuber?

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>religion

>creationists assume everyone else is like them and choose what to believe in on the basis of it feeling good instead of on the basis of what seems correct

/thread

>amount of existence
The fuck does this mean?

Is he the greatest Philosopher of the 21st century?

He's amongst the Big Three, with Steben Boliniu and Clean Your Room Guy. Some might argue that Varg or Roided One are greater then Steben, I disagree.

& humanities strikes again.

Peterson is actually an intelligent and accomplished person, don't lump him in with these e-celebs

lol
Why would you believe things that cause you harm?

Many Worlds Interpretation means there's an infinite amount of existence but not necessarily for an infinite period of time but then again time doesn't matter anyway

He's trying his hardest to become yet another eceleb. He has his accomplishments and is well educated but I feel like he's getting addicted to the smell of his own farts.

If giant turtle and flat earth seem correct to me in what category do I fall in your system of measurment?

>Why would you believe things that cause you harm?
If a doctor found a malignant tumor on you one day, would you choose to believe it doesn't exist?

You'd be incorrect, but you'd at least be trying to be correct in the first place.

No, atheists just claim they don't have the full answer, while the faithful claim they do based off what? A dusty old set of myths and contradictory statements, nice reasoning you have there.
This is probably bait though.

I think he more-so sees an opportunity in a his new-found fame to fund a series of lectures and series he has a passion in, he would be a shameless e-celeb if the lectures were focused on things like gender issues and soc-jus

> amount of non-existence

These e celeb threads are my guilty pleasure.

Non-existence does not have amounts or quantities. By definition, non-existence does not exist. It doesn't have form, characteristics, or parts. It's a stupid and nonsensical statement.

what harm ?

>0 means infinite