How much money do I need to get a devout Christian gf?

How much money do I need to get a devout Christian gf?

50 biblepay

100k donation to your local church

All you need is 1 BBC to save you from the biggest mistake of your life

Nice just bought 100 BBC

1 BRAZILLION GAZILLION BITCOINS

What exchanges have this

christians are race traiting kike worshipers show me a nice white pagan girl instead

>tfw stormtarded

Have fun worshipping marvel superheros

Kill yourself ;^)

You only need a huge and devout African cock.

I bet you wear a lot of black t shirts and look like an inbred faggot
I'm a christian with a christian gf and we have money, shes great and classy
beware of "christian" girls with tattoos they're fucking retarded

Go find a pagan girl you dumb faggot she's probably 200+ lbs and acne ridden

we arent kike worshippers you misinformed nigger

>we arent kike worshippers
Oh yea so who is that little long haired man you people like so much? Crusades were a thing because Christians wanted to take back the "holy" land but cucked themselves and let Jews stay there because if you didnt know Christianity is derived from Judaism while paganism is not derived from a desert but from Europe and Europeans. Keep destroying the West by obeying your little kike idols and bringing in muslims to Europe like your fellow christian Merkel, shes a good goy just like all of you. Don't forget in a few decades half of the followers of Christianity will be non Whites and guess where they will be staying

>
>What exchanges have this
C-CEX. BIBLEPAY is actually a pretty awesome project.

Here you go

good attempt mr Goldstein but last I checked jews didnt invade europe not until christianity arrived guess thats just a coicidence though ; ^ )

You're comparing my relationship with God to the crusades and Angela Merkel?
You're a retard, dude.

I could just as easily compare your pagan LARP joke of a lifestyle to all the human sacrifices pagans used to do.

Christianity built America. Fuck Europe.

Realize that the catholic church has been hijacked by Luciferians.

But honestly how could you be a pagan, you might as well worship The Legend of Zelda, it's just a beta virgin thing to do.

this

>But honestly how could you be a pagan, you might as well worship The Legend of Zelda
The jewish tricks worked on you too since you think turning ancient european beliefs into a joke is a cool thing to do. If you think youre a better person for following Christianity then go for it just know defending Christianity is no different than defending what Islam is doing now since it arrived to Europe with bloodshed

>Christianity is no different than sandniggers blowing themselves up
[needs citation]

They aren't you serious, you're comparing a different modern method of execution. You say Christianity built America but again at a loss of millions of natives. Same happened to Europe bud, the people who didnt convert to Christianity were killed

kys pagan scum

it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god

Christian here...lets keep in mind that rarely is the biblical model of Chritianity put in practice during these historic tragedys featuring the Church. Grab a Bible and go sit on a rock, you are at Gods Church. Walk down the street and hand a homeless man or woman a can of soup...congrats, you are following God's law. The "church" is historically a horrible model for Biblical teachings.

Beautiful and virgin until I was 24, was going to marry by virgin boyfriend, decided to go for another guy, after that a long history of illnesses and deceptions... wish I was still as pure and clean as that girl you posted.. or maybe the idea of her. :/ Good luck on your search user.

Grab a rock pendant and go sit under a tree, you are following paganism. When you collected eggs as a kid during Easter and decorated a tree during Christmas...congrats, you are following pagan traditions.

Like 2 BTC, but you'll need to go to eastern Europe.
If you seem like a good man with some money, you will find a devout Christian woman.

>saves that pic
>calls other people neckbeards
wew ty for sharing today

oh sweaty

dont worry about that so much... youve been visiting /pol/ too often

but this one on you photo is fake

t. Nu male

He's looking for a biological girl though