If Veeky Forums could prevent one event from taking place in Veeky Forumstory, Which one would it choose?

If Veeky Forums could prevent one event from taking place in Veeky Forumstory, Which one would it choose?
Pic unrelated

Whatever it was that happened to the human brain that made men go

>Hmm, that hole on that man/woman is where feces comes out of. It's smelly, hairy, disgusting, unhygenic, and just generally unpleasant. BETTER STICK MY DICK IN THERE!

I would wager it was much less of a deep philosophizing you tried to paint it as, and more of a dude was in a rush and accidentally slipped it into the wrong hole, but realized it's not that much of a difference with the added bonus of not being out shit of luck if no women were present.

The assassination of Philip II of Macedon. That way the Macedonian empire is founded on much stabler footing.

That moment the male prostate evolved to be in the ass?

The moment when emus didn't capitalise on that victory to genocide strayans

The birth of Marx, defintely. Tankies need not reply

Christianity becoming the state religion of Rome, not even larping but I wish polytheism was still as widely spread.

When companies became international and the seperation of european country - european country wasn't as important as first world - third world

The assassination of Franz Ferdinand, obviously.

The origin of life on Earth.

Berke not converting to Islam.

GG Islam of Middle East and Europe.

If your reason is something other than fedoraspeak or /pol/ishness, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

May 29 1453

No assassination of Caesar, allow him to reform the Empire

1066 or 1453

The death of my father

I miss him

Tell me about Berke

a traitor who openly supported the Mamluks against his own kin

Whoever decided not to genocide Africa and split the land amongst Europe

Convince Truman to nuke China/USSR before they developed nukes

Skræling attack on Karlsefni's camp

Just imagine it, all of Canada could've been colonized by blonde blue-eyed supermen instead of smelly frogs and chinks

What a cool dude, putting his values and love for God before his tribe.
Why was he so important?

>Defeated by stone age tribesmen
>Supermen

>Defeated by ten times their number with no available supplies of metal for thousands of miles
>still manage to repulse the attack
>have to leave due to increasing numbers and more frequent attacks

The collapse of the Carolingian Empire
People always talk about the dark ages but Europe was actually recovering by the 8th century but then the Empire was divided up and Europe went to shit again