Ancient Iran was backward? Think again!

Several cities dating back to the 4th fucking millenium bc as far as central and Eastern Iran, several hundred kilometers away from Mesopotamia!

Pic related dates back to 3000 bc and was found in the Easternmost part of Iran, it's a city bordering modern day Afghanistan for fuck's sake!
It developed independently from muh Sumerians!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahr-e_Sukhteh#Finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isnt that the city where the remains of an ancient,tall female cyborg were found?

Wasn't that the age of muh Harappa too?

I want to know more.

did they poo in loo?

>Ancient Iran was backward?
Are there people who actually think that? I thought everyone knew that middle-east used to be pretty great before Islam ruined things.

Yes exactly, they found evidence of contacts with the Harappa civilization, and they found sites belonging to this "Halmand" culture in Afghanistan too, their architecture was incredible for the time, I can't find anything else so good looking from 3000 fucking bc

Lol, we should measure the merits of civilisations by how people shat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahr-e_Sukhteh#Finds
>Other objects found at the site include a human skull which indicates the practice of brain surgery and an earthen goblet depicting what archaeologists consider to be the first animation.
woah...

Europe was pretty advanced, too.

is pic related true, /pol/ ?

>Ancient Iran was backward? Think again!
nobody says this, stop making up your own strawman

I doubt that Aryans had already reached Iran by 3200 bc, they hadn't even branched off from PIE Yamnaya yet

The city was burned and abandoned in 1800 bc, same as the Indus valley civ. cities in India and Pakistan, hmmm...

It's almost like Ar*ns always ruin everything

there is no persia without aryans

Mind=fucking blown

How in the fucl... it looks exactly like modern day dices....

Was Jung right?

There are no Aryans without Persia

>In December 2006, archaeologists discovered the world's earliest knownartificial eyeball.[15]It has a hemispherical form and a diameter of just over 2.5cm (1 inch). It consists of very light material, probablybitumenpaste. The surface of the artificial eye is covered with a thin layer of gold, engraved with a central circle (representing the iris) and gold lines patterned like sun rays. The female whose remains were found with the artificial eye was 1.82 m tall (6 feet), much taller than ordinary women of her time. On both sides of the eye are drilled tiny holes, through which a golden thread could hold the eyeball in place. Since microscopic research has shown that theeye socketshowed clear imprints of the golden thread, the eyeball must have been worn during her lifetime. The woman's skeleton has been dated to between 2900 and 2800 BCE.[16]

>Falling for the aryan meme

Cool as fuck.

>meme

Retard.

t. pajeet with 70IQ

I'm Italian, you subhuman inbred Paki

>I'm Italian
>pajeet
What's the difference?

Harappans weren't Aryans.
Harvard geneticists are working with their DNA atm.

I've never said they were Aryans, nice strawman I guess?

?

That's not me, I insulted him, can't you even follow a posts chain?

It would help if you had more content to your posts than insults

Yes because your retarded post containing the word:

">meme"

and a retarded map are worth writing a dissertation for

Okay whatever, this reply was meant for

Based pre-Indo-European civilizations

iirc ancient iranians had refrigerators

>Was Jung right?
Was there ever any doubt? Thou art I....

>Ancient Iran was backward?
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say this.

>independently
You're seriously retarded, you know that right?

Why am I retarded, I'm curious, I'm all ears, c'mon, say it.

>ywn reside in ancient Pars
>ywn worship the gods of your ancestors
>ywn live a life of truth and walk the path of light

But but the Bible says the Persians were evil and the angel called "prince of Persia" was Satan himself (only Cyrus was good because the helped the kikes rebuild their volcano-worshipping temple).

>taking ancient hasbara fan fiction seriously