OH GOD WHY!

IT JUST KEEPS GOING DOOOOOOOOWN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/images/content/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?v=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I promised myself I would hodl for 3 years. I never break a promise. I'll see profit in 3 years, r-right?

Don't think anyone has it worse than the digicucks

u will regret this

Holy shit that chart im in tears. I hope you recover user I really do.

What did you buy in at OP? Also there is a huge battle between BTC and BCC today. So don't panic sell today for it to recover a few days from now. Calm down and watch some cartoons or something.

If Jared seriously doesn't announce the rebrand today, it's probably going to fucking dump because it shows he can't even keep the promise of an extremely vague timeframe right.

Wrong

buy more

I'll make a prediction. DGB will be $1 in a year. All of those who made fun of the "Digimarines" are going to be posting pink wojaks for months without end.

t. Sold my DGB bags, know I'm going to regret it eventually.

techforintegritychallenge.com/images/content/Citi-Tech-For-Integrity-Challenge-Demo-Day-Finalists.pdf?v=

If DGB goes to $1,I won't post pink wojacks.I'll be genuinely happy for Digimarines.
They are so pathetic and sad,I just want to give them a hug and tell them(even if its false) that everything will be alright

Mr.Whale please prop up Digibytes.

Would be a shame to lose all the Digimemes, finest in this godforsaken board.

600 sats I pray for the day DGB gets it shit together.

below 300 sats WE

that stupid fucker

That might take a while. I picked some up the other day at 307, felt comfy. Hang tight Digibyte!

aaaaaarrrrrrrrr
just fucking announce the award winning shit

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEYYEEEEESSSSSSSS

nigga do you know anything about DGB

IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE AAACHEEE

Who the fuck is still holding DGB? Seriously Veeky Forums you're better than this

We are the digimarines