Indo Europeans

Seriously who the fuck are they? I never learned anything about them. Are white people related to indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

It's a group of langages not a race. The word you are looking for is caucasoid.

>Are white people related to indians?

Linguistically speaking yes, most white nations are relatef to indians. Since language more often than not is the mirror of culture, this also means that there are cultural links. Genetic links are way more fuzzy though, if existant at all.

>if existant at all

>I don't know anything about the subject but I'm just gonna pretend nobody else does either

people who chilled north of fertile crescent and then split in two with one half deciding to cross the caucasus and populate europe and other go east through central asia all the way to indian subcontinent

Nah. Indo-iranians came from Ukraine and were closely linked to the Corded Ware.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture

Maybe I didn't explain myself well, since I tried to make it brief and english is not my first language.

But what's the genetic connection between a haitian and a Bengali? They both speak indo european languages.

El kysso

They came from the Northen Caucasus, not exactlu Ukraine...

But the question was about 'white people' not Haitians.

Indo-European is a lot less retarded than caucasion. The former are at least distantly related via common ancestors, the latter are just people who have vaguely similar facial features.

Aryans came from the Ukraine and migrated down into Iran and North India

Nope. Sintasha and their Andronovo offspring had admixture from Central European farmers. This place their point of origin somewhere very close to Corded Ware if not inside it.

Europeans are related to Indo-Aryans who essentially created hinduism and conquered the indus valley 6000 years ago. Modern indians outside of very distant northern cultures don't resemble the Indo-Aryans at all.

Eatsern European farmers*

>6000 years ago

No, 4800 years ago, that's a huge difference

The Indo-European Aryans who moved into India are related to Europeans but there were already indigenous tribes there that they mixed with so not really anymore.

>Are white people related to indians?
All people are related, if you wanna go that far.

>Indo-European is a lot less retarded than caucasion

Nah, a lot of Indo-Europeans cluster with non-Indo-Europeans

>most white nations

half italian
half german
1/14 Irish
1/64 cherokee
100% anglo
mah nigga

40% of Russians and 40% of Indians share the R1a haplogroup.

Slavs are related to North-Indians(Aryans)

>sri lankans are more like britons than basques and estonians

somehow I don't think so

I would just like to say that aDNA is retarded.

Someone in the US got their DNA results recently, it told them that they are 3/4s Norwegian.

99.9% of this particular person's ancestors lived in the Balkans for the last 10,000 years, yet aDNA is telling them they're Scandinavian.

> See Mike Enoch of the Daily Shoah

99% of his ancestors lived in the Balkans for 1000s of years, even as high as 20,000 years, but aDNA told him he's practically Scandinavian. In another 6 generations, aDNA will say his ancestors never existed.

They're not. Different clades

>austrians are closer to pooloos than to hungarians
???

Are you stupid?

Nobody cares about some scam companies scamming Balkan retards.

aDNA is the Gender Fluidity of the Genealogy world and needs to die.

"aDNA" could mean either autosomal DNA which means the 22 base pairs which make up the majority of our genome or it could mean ancient DNA, which is genetic studies on long dead individuals such as "Ötzi the Iceman".

This Balkan faggot I've never heard of is apparently too stupid to use a legit genetic service and that has nothing to do with anything.

>autosomal
autistosomal

This is what aDNA says, it is literally the non binary version of genetics.

This Balkanoid subhumanshit definitely has purely Turkish DNA since his brain is full of Turkish sperm. Are you Turkish too?

If you use a legit service like 23andme you get accurate results.

>23andme
That is what he used, you fucking autistosomal faggot.

aDNA is retarded, deal with it.

Some fictional anecdotes about someone getting totally crazy results don't have any weight.

If you actually knew anything about genetics you would know "aDNA" is pretty much the only part that matters.
aDNA can ALWAYS tell if someone is from fucking Serbia or Norway because they have very different genetic makeups.

this is your best argument
> If you actually knew anything about genetics you would know "aDNA" is pretty much the only part that matters.

Autosome means your genome minus Y-chromosome/X-chromosome and mitochondria.

So it's almost all of your DNA and the only part which correlates with your ancestry 1:1.

gender fluidity

He didn't claim that

>In January 2017, Peinovich's personal information was leaked, revealing that his wife was Jewish

lmao

hahahahaha

That's how he got Scandinavian DNA, makes perfect sense, his Jewess wife inseminated him with aDNA

pic related is why the alt-right thought he was a Jew, Americans truly are the bastard sons of a whore.

>Ethiopians and Arabs should be grouped with Turks and Swedes because reasons
Races are retarded in general because the line is always arbitrary. If Turks and Arabs aren't white what race are they? They clearly aren't asian. Why do blacks make up a single race when they are much more diverse than Europeans?

Culture is different than genetics, if it wasn't for the French they wouldn't speak an Indo-European language

>the line is always arbitrary.
Yet it's easy to map out people via genetics. mixing genetics with geography, history and culture you'd have to be a simpleton to not discern races.

a better chart

Interesting.
europeans join relativly together

Polish and belarus, they are almost the same people?
Also iberians are between the french-english and the north-italians.

Yes that was my point. Indo-european is not a good grouping for genetic relationships.

Best one

is Italy a non country?

They are a country with the same language, but indeed, north italians are next to spnish and portuguese, while south italians are more near greece. Greeks closer to central italians

well it makes sense, Magna Graecia and all, still didn't expect it to be that different

There *were* cultural links in the early past, but they've grown up differently since then. Much like siblings age and drift over time. The languages reflect this old relationship, of course.

autistosomal scatter plot retard

>The Indo-European Aryans who moved into India are related to Europeans but there were already indigenous tribes there that they mixed with so not really anymore.
That's the same for everywhere they went.