Are we going to see a new generation of pink wojacks never seen before when it explodes into nothingness?

Are we going to see a new generation of pink wojacks never seen before when it explodes into nothingness?

why would it explode lmao miners are going to move to it, it is already as of this post 84% more profitable to mine WITHOUT the difficulty reduction

one way or another Pink Wojacks will be seen in quantities you cant even imagine.

Ok buddy, see you soon

I bought at 200 USD.

Very comfy

We're going to see a lot of "Why didn't I listen to Veeky Forums and put all my money into ETH" as the deadline approaches. Bitcoin is the new shitcoin.

t. dumb nigger poster

antpool and btc top adding bcc pools shortly.

bcc has another difficulty adjustment at block 479808.

In

user i...

LINK CHART PLS

nvm found it
fork.lol

Fuck off Corecuck shills

Nice try blockstream :)
Now go back to /r/bitcoin

>t. dumb nigger poster

That domain name's cute

Triggered cashcuck shill

there are actually legitimate reasons why this coin could pass btc. for one, btc was due to correct anyway and is only being held up by fake tether. and bcc is both not going away and more profitable to mine. if just a fraction of the hash power migrates btc will experience network failure

This. I've been spending the past 48 hours trying to decide what to do, with the risk of miners migrating to BCC and the BTC chain stalling and crashing the price to zero, I don't wanna lose my investment. Well I was at 11btc, but now I'm at 4btc and 45bcc. I'm confident bcc will triumph. Also fuck blockstream and fuck /u/theymos for censorship you fucking kike prick

Question: If all the miners switch to BCH and BTC is unmoveable and unsellable, how will you be able to cash out your BCH? Aren't most exchanges tied to BTC already?

Switching the infrastructure is basically copy and pasting

risky time to make that switch my dude. IMO diversify and pick up some of the new protocol/platform tokens along with some ETH. Buying in at $850.. fuck, man

I want to sell this shitcoin so bad, but electroncrash keeps crashing. FML