I'll answer your questions about history of my country itt

I'll answer your questions about history of my country itt.

When did the last human living in Anatolia die?

What aspects of the Ottoman empire lead to it's downfall besides the treaties after the great war?

Did the armenian genocide happen?

Why do some people think australians are behind turkposts?

>What aspects of the Ottoman empire lead to it's downfall besides the treaties after the great war?

Could you elaborate? Are you talking about what actually led to Ottoman Empire's decline? If that's your question then decline happened when Ottomans couldn't keep up with Europe and Europeans found new trade routes hence ended Ottoman economic domination.

An "inhumane deportation" happened. Not genocide.

They are the ones with a big enough hateboner on /int/ to waste the time doing it.

I was more talking about the rising ethnic tensions and nationalism of non-Turks in the Empire.
What lead to them? Was there any political negligence behind it?

As expected, the turk denied the genocide.

>What lead to them?
French revolution obviously lol.
>Was there any political negligence behind it?
Actually yes. Ottoman Empire failed to keep the non turks in its realm desperately. Muslims of non turk heritage in Ottoman Empire were OK with Ottomans but Christians? no. Muslims were more "equal" than Christians. Also countries like Russia forced nationalism in Balkans for "pan-slavism". Ottomans tried to reform their government, they followed some reforms but they were not enough to stop nationalism. Ottomans was a meme ideology so no one took it seriously lol

Ottomanism was a meme ideology*

Is that Armenian deportation on some kind of checklist for Turk-related threads?

>"deported into desert and shot"

When are you going back to Turkmenistan and leaving Constantinople to its rightful owners?

Right after the "Americans" move back to Europe with the "Australians", white "South Africans" and give those regions back to their rightful owners.

There's an actual reason why most of Oghuz Turks left Turkmenistan and migrated to West: Turkmenistan is an infertile desert and fighting against Karluks/Kipchaks/Persians for nothing takes a lot of time and resources

What were barbary pirates like in the 16th century? Did they work for the Ottoman Empire or were they more independent?

Autonomous states. Sometimes they raided on their own, sometimes they raided with Ottomans.

They were like mercenaries but more loyal.

Why everything that is interesting in Turkey is from pre-Turkic times and why Turks never built anything worthy of note?

Not from your hemisphere but curious why your country pisses off westerners so much?

interesting is a subjective term
for example i find Yörüks and their tents interesting
Honestly i'll never understand that.

Who was behind the 2016 "coup" "attempt"

>wasting bullets on armenians

Don't kid yourself. They were running low on ammunition as it was fighting a Russian invasion in the east and the British/French invasion in the west and middle east at the same time.

Gulen/CIA

When will be friends again?

t. Israeli

5₺ have been added to your account

we already are.

100 years ago there was a common sentiment in the turkland that turks and finns are of distant relation
does this idea still persist in popular opinion?
There is a turkposter on /int/ that seems to think so, but I wonder if that is autism or not

there's a slight relationship, but we're not that related

typical Jew backstabbing your christian allies

t.greek

They killed or kicked out all christians between 1918-1950

How can you like both Erdogan and Ataturk at te same time?

Turkey's National Father did rebuild the glory of Ottoman right? Why was he hated by Islamic brethren living on my country?

Whoever thinks otherwise is a brainwashed retard.

>Why was he hated by Islamic brethren living on my country?
gee, I wonder why

Why is boy-fucking so common in Turkey? Are you still trying to claim you're the next Roman Empire?

Were Uzbeks also wannabe Romans?
Are Afghans?

>Turkey's National Father did rebuild the glory of Ottoman right?
No? Atatürk was a realist man, holding dear modernist values. not a maniac sultan.
>Why was he hated by Islamic brethren living on my country?
Because he was against Islam's effects on social and political life. Islamists around the world didn't take this well. well, fuck them. Atatürk was right.
>Why is boy-fucking so common in Turkey?
greco-roman tradition.
>Are you still trying to claim you're the next Roman Empire
Ottoman Empire was the third Rome. not Republic of Turkey.

when will you finally let this beautiful man free?