70 million people die in six years

>70 million people die in six years
>it's impossible for six million people to die in four years!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946Hoess.html
psmag.com/news/china-lost-14-million-people-world-war-ii-forgotten-66482
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Gröning
hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab7-coke-coal-cremation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crematory#Thermodynamics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But 12 million people died during the Holocaust. Also like half of those 70 million dead are Chinese who don't count.

>source

You are aware that the Jews weren't the only people in the camps.

There were about 3 million Soviet POWs that seemed to stop breathing while in the care of these German resorts.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/27/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604.html

Gays, Gypsies, and the mentally ill... So most of /pol/ would have been gassed by their own heroes.

You are avoiding my points. You made a claim, now it's up to you to provide with a source which supports your claim.

Soviet POWS where not killed in the "Holocaust". The Holocause where woker camps and some supposed "extermination" camps which you instead of starved or shot people you gassed and what not.

>Historians estimate the total number of deaths to be 11 million, with the victims encompassing gay people, priests, gypsies, people with mental or physical disabilities, communists, trade unionists, Jehovah's Witnesses, anarchists, Poles and other Slavic peoples, and resistance fighters.

Desu. Did you even bother reading the Holocaust memorial website.

They even say that only 2.5 million Jews were gassed or shot. The rest died of camp conditions like Typhus.

Oh and in B4 someone say the Germans weren't responsible for the conditions for Typhus outbreaks.

Did you bother reading the articles? Plenty of non-Jews with first hand accounts of the death at the camps.

>Soviet POWS where not killed in the "Holocaust".

>"I commanded Auschwitz until 1 December 1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total of about 3,000,000 dead. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from The Netherlands, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944."-Rudolf Hoess

>"Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men."

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946Hoess.html

go fuck yourself stormnigger

Yet you do not provide me with a credible source.

Officals records states that 6 million jews and 3 million others where shot, gassed, made in to lamps and the gold where harvested from their mouth.

Do you really believe that the german whermacht, which did not have enough fuel for operatione Barbarossa, would waste fuel on buring million of corpses which not a single trace can be found of today?

You can't just hide 6 million corpses without someone noticing.

And also, why where there survivors in the camps at '45 which had been living there for several years?

>Huffingtonpost
>Credable scientific study
'

Rudolf Höss was arrested and executed, his testimony could for all we know be false, that being said, I am not disregarding your source.

You stormcucks don't like any source unless its from stormfront.

Also, where did they get the fuel to burn 2,5 million people?

>Do you really believe that the german whermacht

The SS was in charge of the holocaust, not the wehrmacht.

>You can't just hide 6 million corpses without someone noticing.

exactly, which is why they found mountains of corpses. Yet you still pretend it didnt happen because youre a very stupid and gullible person who watched a retarded youtube conspiracy theory video or something

>his testimony could for all we know be false

it isnt. You are making shit up on the spot because you just got BTFO.

All Huffington post did was interview survivors. It's a collection of primary sources. I don't understand what's so hard about this.

Did you not read the first post? 70 million people died in the war? Where are the mass graveyards?

The Japs killed 14 million Chinese and they weren't really trying and only had about 3 million troops in China at the height of the war.

psmag.com/news/china-lost-14-million-people-world-war-ii-forgotten-66482

I mean why didn't he say "We didndu nothing! The camps didn't exist!" rather than "I wuz just following orders!"

I don't understand /pol/'s mentality, they deny the holocaust yet want to gas the jew and brown people.

>The SS was in charge of the holocaust, not the wehrmacht.

Still, where did they get the fuel?

>exactly, which is why they found mountains of corpses. Yet you still pretend it didnt happen because youre a very stupid and gullible person who watched a retarded youtube conspiracy theory video or something

I dont watch youtube shit, I have studied this and consider this. 1 million people supposedly where gassed or what ever in Auswitch alone, do you know how many people that is? The corpse mountains would be just that, mountains, and for the burning part, they did not have enough fuel to burn all the missing claims.

Japs killed with bayonetts or rifle shots, there is a difference between that and burning/gassing which require fuel, which the german empire did not have since they could not even sustatin operation Barbarossa.

Hard to answer, but we can all agree that Stalin made up the stories he wanted, would you not agree?

You fucking retard.

Ovens didn't use gas or oil to burn back in the 1940's.

They used coke and coal which Germany had plenty of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Gröning

This dude worked at Auschwitz. He kept his involvment a secret until he got fed up with Holocaust denial. Because he went public they found out he was there and prosecuted him.

Why did he say that shit when he would have gotten away scott free?

>Upon his return to Germany he led a normal life, reluctant to talk about his time in Auschwitz. However, more than 40 years later, he decided to make his activities at Auschwitz public after learning about Holocaust denial. He has since openly criticised those who deny the events that he witnessed, and the ideology to which he once subscribed. The recorded accounts he provided to the BBC, however, contributed to the decision and ability to prosecute him. His record as an activist against Holocaust deniers since 1985 was not taken into consideration. Gröning has been notable as a German willing to make public statements about his experience as an SS soldier, which are self-incriminating and have exposed his life to public scrutiny.

I knew you would bring that up, and as a matter of fact I have calculated on this.

Given the amount of ovens, the degree of a body to burn they could not have possible have burned 1 million jews.

Just to set the record straight, I am not conquesting the holocaust, only the number of 6 million.

>Still, where did they get the fuel?

their fuel reserves. Stop asking stupid and leading questions after you got BTFO user

> have studied this and consider this. 1 million people supposedly where gassed or what ever

>or what ever

yeah, you clearly have really studied this and arent just some newfag from /b/ who took stormfag memes seriously.

again, they burned the bodies. Why do you think the camps had numerous ovens unless they were planning on burning bodies user?

You do realize, that Germany had fuel shortages, not coal shortages? They tried to synthesize fuel from coal, but the allied bombing effort targeted those sites specifically. You can burn people with a small amount of coal, can't run tanks or trucks on it.
Now fuck off. Not because muh /pol/, but because you don't understand the basic concepts of strategy logistics, chemistry, combustion motors or basic history, you enormous retard.

They had 14 ovens user, try to calculate 1 million people being burned in 14 ovens when it takes more than 2 hours to burn one round.

And that is only Auschwitch, how can you defend the fact that 5 million jews and around 2-3 million people died without a trace, instead of being set to labour camps or used in the war effort?

That is true, but it is still impossible to burn ~5 million people in 3 years time.

I guess this Zentralbauleitung document is false?
>
"As soon as the remains of the bodies have fallen from the chamotte grid to the ash collection channel below, they should be pulled forward towards the ash removal door, using the scraper. Here they can be left for a further twenty minutes to be fully consumed . . . In the meantime, further bodies can be introduced one after the other into the chambers." - J.C. Pressac, "Technique & Operation..." page 136

Show us YOUR, personal, calculations please.

nice job on moving the goalposts, fuckface

So you all really believe that the nazis killed ~10 million people, which most of the bodies where never found? Not even ash trays?

Why where the survivor found in 45 which calimed to have been there for years? Why gass perfectly good working force?

>it's a "newfags getting hot, sticky historical perspective forcibly shoved into their knowledge hole" thread

so you realize that they did murder over a million people at auschwitz, but are bitching because you dont think they could have burned those bodies?

You burn people with coke:

hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab7-coke-coal-cremation/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crematory#Thermodynamics

>Coal, coke, and wood were used in the past, heating the chambers from below (like a cooking pot). This resulted in an indirect heat and prevented mixing of ash from the fuel with ash from the body. The term retort when applied to cremation furnaces originally referred to this design.

They didn't use gas until modern times.

Educate yourself on history and science.

Actually 20 million Jews died and that's not even counting the surplus extra 6 million non Jews killed.

"It takes 60 to 70 minutes to cremate a human body, with modern cremators. Each Auschwitz cremation oven was in existence for about 600 days. They could not be run 24/7, and there was a significant proportion of downtime for repairs and maintenance. If we say 12 hours / 1 hour = 12 cremations per day per muffle for 600 days, the maximum capacity would be 12 x 52 x 600 = 374,400 bodies. Again, even this is well short of one million."

See I debate the fact that 6 million jews died, I have not seen one single evidence of that being true, and what makes me doubt the most is that every single country gives different estimates.

>which most of the bodies where never found?

seriously, how are you actually this retarded?

Dresden was hoax, it didn't happen but it should have

(Insert conspiracy rambling about how the ZOG paid him to make shit up here)

That is not 6 million people.

Read the goddamn thread. The Germans did not gas the majority of camp goers. They only gased those too sick or too weak to work.

Most of the people that died in camps died of Typhus and being overworked.

The Germans burned the bodies because they were trying to keep the outbreaks contained.

>You can't literally show me each and every one of the six million Jews, so it didn't happen!
You're retarded. Do you apply this level of skepticism to EVERYTHING? Do you believe objects vanish from existence when you aren't directly looking at them?

Where are all the 500,00 bodies Harris killed?

>I debate the fact that 6 million jews died, I have not seen one single evidence of that being true

you mean other than the nazis own documents, and the commandant of the camp saying so? funny how you havent posted a single source to argue against the guy who actually ran the camp.

>Stalin made up the stories he wanted

all initial reports about the holocaust came from the Polish resistance. you stormfags are just going to have to make up a new excuse

>y-you have to show me every single corpse or it didnt happen!

PAHAHAHA!

reading comprehension? I never mentioned gas once, I said Germany had no shortage of coal, which is undestillated coke. You're right, I should have said they burn the bodies with coke not coal, but that's just semantics

Answer the fucking question Deliberately ignoring this document written by THE Waffen-SS in AUSCHWITZ.

>The rest died of camp conditions like Typhus.
No they didn't. Most died outside of the Concentration Camps all together, they were just sleeping in their little small rural villages when Nazi collaborators came and killed literally anyone they could find.

This, educate yourselves

What do you mean only 40 million jews died?

It's 500,000,000 you untermensch

>instead of being set to labour camps or used in the war effort?

You assume that the Nazi leadership was composed of rational individuals. They demonstrably were not.

Not them, but
>But they didn't have enough fuel, I have calculations!
>Shows meme Stormfags calculations, how long ovens operated, nothing on fuel
For your information, you should check how modern crematory operate
Tips:
>they don't throw body after body, or even few at the same time
>bodies are treated with respect, so you have breaks
>it takes time for oven to heat up, then cool down
But yeah, calculations out of your ass are totally legit, not like those German documents.

Why are Stormfags digging their own grave? Germany tried very hard to whitewash their history either by misdirection
>We wuz we greatest victims of Nazis!
>Allies did war crimes!
>Muh Dresden!
or by misinformation
>POLISH death camps
>they were only fighting with terrorists, so it was ok
>We were defending Europe!
>Everyone was killing Jews and collaborating
And here you are, fucking Stormfags. You can only thank yourself, that people started debunking clean Wehrmacht myth, another German war crimes were popularized, and Holocaust, which would be soon forgotten, is alive and strong as ever.

If the Holocaust did not occur, then that would mean two things:

1. The Nazis were the most incompetent organization in history. They literally had their greatest enemies imprisoned in camps and they didn't kill them? After talking for years about how they were going to get rid of all the untermensch?

2. The Jews are so hyper-competent that they have managed to maintain this facade for over 50 years despite decades of intense academic scrutiny. Especially since they would have had to coordinate and organize this while imprisoned in concentration camps.

>70 million people die in six years

Where are their bodies, sweetie?

An undergraduate degree in history is bachelor of arts, d*mn it

>Comes forward as a witness
>They charge him anyway

>commit warcrime
>admit to it
>get charged with war crime

What else was going to happen

He only admitted it for the sake of fighting Holocaust Denial.

>I have studied this and consider this.

Really putting that high school diploma to work, are we

They should have taken that into consideration but yeah he should still have been charged

>Officals records states that 6 million jews and 3 million others where shot, gassed, made in to lamps and the gold where harvested from their mouth.
Official records say that Holocaust victims were made into lamps?

>Do you really believe that the german whermacht, which did not have enough fuel for operatione Barbarossa, would waste fuel on buring million of corpses which not a single trace can be found of today?
I thought the camps were run by the SS, not the Wehrmacht? Besides, nobody accused the Nazis of being good at logistics.

> and what makes me doubt the most is that every single country gives different estimates.
You do realize that no one is saying it's exactly 6 million? It's an approximate figure, the real number probably isn't a nice round number, and there are probably some inconsistencies between the existing documentation. But in any case, the Jewish population of Europe dropped by roughly 6 million (or nearly 2/3 of the total) during the course of the war, and there wasn't a significant increase in Jewish populations elsewhere during that time, so it can't be explained by emigration.

I do think the Holocaust happened, but what IS the explanation given for the amount of time it takes to cremate someone? I know that it takes hours to turn to ash a human body, and if the extermination began in earnest three years before the liberation of the camps, you would not have enough time to dispose of them all.

6 million weren't gassed and cremated.
Actual crematoriums take time and care to properly burn the whole body and preserve the ashes.
Many bodies were cremated at the same time.

You probably heard some storm-fag tell you that it takes 3 - 5 hours to cremate a single body. And that's true for a typical crematorium that you'd find operating in a civilian context. In that context, respect for the dead is placed at a high premium. The staff isn't going to be cremating more than 1 body at the same time, and they're not going to be rushing it very hard either. The body will also be placed inside a casket which is something you'd never see at Auschwitz. The most critical difference, however, is that when a civilian crematorium operates, the furnace is turned off at the beginning of the process. The body is placed into the furnace, and then it is turned on. This means it takes a while for it to warm up, and so it takes longer to cremate. And once the process is complete, the oven is turned off and the ashes aren't removed until the oven is completely off for safety reasons. At Auschwitz, the evens were being run continuously, non-stop, which completely avoids the issue the having to wait for the furnace to warm-up and cool down. The Nazis also didn't really care if the body wasn't completely done or not. They rushed the entire process.

The problems with Barbarossa isnt really on the amount of fuel but transporting it to the front lines unit

>Jehovah's Witnesses

You look like fine contestants for the Veeky Forums Holocaust Challenge! The rules are simple, answer a single question correctly and win a prize!

GOOD LUCK!

you forgot to mention that they ovens were designed to handle many more than one at a time (upwards of 7-8 emaciated adults or children were easily burned in a single oven)

This. This is why the numbers are fairly high, and burning a million is definitely possible.

if you did the math, the numbers here they could have burned 1.7 million bodies per year, however the manufacturer from the company who made the ovens offered a more conservative number (see pic related) of 1.3 million per year.

The nazis ultimately disposed of 1.1 - 1.3 million over 2 1/2 years

Why does /pol/ even bother trying to deny the holocaust on Veeky Forums anymore

My German is pretty rough, so I assume it's the one with "taglichen Leistung von 800"? Since I do know that "Tag" is "day" in German. Therefore an average of 800 people burned daily?

Translation

TOPF To J.A. TOPF UND SÖHNE Erfurt, September 8, 1942

Department D IV

Our Mark: D IV/Prf./hes
In Matters of: Reichsführer SS, Berlin-Lichterfelde-West.
Concerning: Krematorium-Auschwitz.

Confidential! Secret!

8.9.42 Herr Obersturmführer Krone calls to say that he was
summoned to meet with Brigadeführer Kämmer and
to report on his inspection of the crematorium in Auschwitz,
whence he had returned yesterday. He could make nothing
of the facilities at Auschwitz and wanted therefore to inform
himself on how many muffles are in operation there at this
time and how many ovens with muffles we are building there
and are still to be delivered.

I told him that at this time 3 double-muffle
ovens are in operation, with a capacity of
250 per day. Further, currently under
construction are 5 triple muffle ovens

with a daily capacity of 800. Today and in the next few
days, 2 eight-muffle ovens, each with a daily capacity
of 800, will come on consignment, redirected from Mogilew.

Mr K said that this number of muffles is not yet sufficient;
we should deliver more ovens as quickly as possible.

Thus, it is appropriate that I come to Berlin Thursday
morning in order to discuss further deliveries with Mr K.
I should bring documents on Auschwitz with me, so that
the urgent calls can be finally silenced once and for all.

I have agreed to the visit for Thursday.

One thing /pol/ likes to throw around is that there were people who claimed to be in camps who lied and profit of this
Just because some kikes lied doesnt mean that its bullshit and tons of people have profited of tragedy before

Only the survivors profited, see question 5 here

Are stormfaggots the result of having a retarded amount of holocaust literature in school ciriculum? I remember having to read like, 8 seperate books on the holocaust thoughout school.

I dont deny the holocaust but holy shit if I ever have to read anotger fucking book about it.

Why is my response constantly being lumped in with the deniers? I thought it was a clear statement, that contrary to the post I answered to, Germany did in fact have enough energy resources for the disposal of the bodies. I thought it was obvious.

I don't think so.
Eastern yuro posters make up quite a lot of them and the holocaust as part of the history curriculum isn't anywhere near as overblown here as it is in America.
Because, sadly, a good chunk of anti-stormfag posters are illiterate retards.

No. It's actually after you read about the (((Holocaust))) that you start realizing what an absolute bullshit it is. And by read I mean read from multiple sources rather than what the jewish schools teach you.

Well, can you elaborate and provide said multiple sources?

Not really required to provide anything. I've dicsussed the (((Holocaust))) with members of this board multiple times and the result is always the same - go back to /pol/. Go look for them yourself.

t. believes in the bombohoax that is Dresden

It's not a matter if I believe it or not, it happened. The turning of 6 billion jews into lampshade didn't happen. But hey, if you wanna believe in both of those things, believe in them. You have a right to your opinion, no matter how stupid it is.

> The turning of 6 billion jews into lampshade didn't happen.
Fairly certain noone argues for that tho

>Not really required to provide anything.
So make a historical statement contrary to historical evidence and don't offer anything to justify your view because you're not required to prove anything?

In that case, the Denver Broncos have won every Super Bowl there ever was.

>Denying the Holocaust is fine
>Denying the Bombohoax is stupid

KIDF starting early today.

This, educate yourself, HOG member

We need to create more easily swallowable drespills, just seems a little too much to grasp at once.

We could use this as a starter, showing that Dresden had less than 50,000 people in 1933. You could then say how could Dresden's population have exploded 20x in a decade? That or explain how killing 500,000 Germans is impossible in Dresden.

I'm pretty sure that's a clerical error. Bautzen has always been a much smaller town than Dresden.

Anyway obviously the Holocaust happened and stormfags should fuck off. But seriously, denying that the bombing of Dresden occurred at all is retarded.

Why indeed would the allies bomb a city such as Dresden? As "bomb believers" correctly point out Dresden was a city rich in arts and culture and had little contribution to the war effort. It wouldn't make sense to bomb it, especially with the approaching red army about to take it anyways.

My theory is that the nazis took lessons their lessons about controlled demolition of urban structures from their time in Warsaw and applied it to Dresden to avoid giving the Russians a clean city.

>Bautzen has always been a much smaller town than Dresden.
That's what the Jerries want you to believe, they've been planning this since they came into power. They simply swapped populations of Bautzen and Dresden to make it seem like it was much larger than it was.
The reason why Bautzen is much smaller than it is today is because there was a huge migration influx from Bautzen to Dresden in the 1950s.

Kerosene

>Why where the survivor found in 45 which calimed to have been there for years? Why gass perfectly good working force?

I like how your first question answers your second question.

The good workers stayed there for years because they weren't gassed.

Mein gott! Schalten sie ihn aus!