Aesthetic races thread

Aesthetic tier
>Iranics (Iranians, Afghans, Tajiks)
>Mediterraneans, Balkans, Caucasus peoples, all swarthy Europeans in general
Good tier
>Slavs
>Argentinians, other South Americans (mestizos included)
>Swedes
>Jews
Ok tier
>Western Europeans
>North Africans
>South Asians
Shit tier
>Germans
>Subsaharan Africans
>East Asians
>Southeast Asians
This isn't racially motivated and I'm not a racist, I'm just going off of what looks the most aesthetic in my opinion

>shits on white people
>chooses the shitskin from his race that looks the whitest

Great way to make your point, dumbass.

being from the caucus i agree

>Persians are white
WE
Do you speak Georgian? Beautiful language IMO

I agree Iranics are aesthetic as fuck.
Not too sure if Slavs should be considered good tier though. I know plenty of them and they should at most be at ok tier in my opinion. Also which Jews? Orthodox Jews are butt ugly

>Mediterraneans, Balkans, Caucasus peoples, all swarthy Europeans in general

Based OP telling it like it is.

>north africans
>not mediterraneans

Nuristanis are an amazing anomaly, they look cool, that's not a great example though (if that's a nuristani)

I meant European Mediterraneans, sorry

We share some tastes m8.
Aesthethics Tier:
Euro-Meds , Balkans, Caucasians, Iranians not kebabed (incluiding Punjabis).
Good Tier:
Slavs, Ibero-Mestizos, other meds incluiding North Africans, Rest of Euros minus the English, habeshi, other Steppe people not-Iranic and polinesians.
Ok tier.
South East Asians, Heavy mongol/turk looking steppe people, East Asians, Non-Andean indios, Nilotic, other melanesians minus abos and South asians/dravidians.
Shit Tier.
Rest of Africans, Abos, Andean Indios.

armenian

>>Subsaharan Africans
That's too big a generalization to ignore, that's like saying all Europeans north of the Alps and Pyrenees.

It's hard to tell the difference in our eurocentric world, not racist but truth

I'm not familiar with african races, which is why I can't tell the difference between those just south of the sahara and those in what is now south africa. If I were able to (which I'd love to be) I wouldn't generalize it

do you speak armenian?

If you want I can post some so you apreciate it.
When you think black you probably think the west Africans mongrels from USA no? Well, apart of some more white than black they are quite ugly, not gonna lie. West Coast africans put well in muscles, but are quite ugly for my tastes,Nigerians and all that. But in the west coast you also have the Fulani, than are, outside of the habeshi, the most hansome Africans be far, pic related. They are nomads and probably related to a Euroasian migration of cattle herders, like some Chadic tribes (for some reason more Ugly, like Hausa than look like any central African), they faces are more angular and have sharper noses, are lithe and were ferocious warriors and produced lots of Islamic judges and stuff, quite poor but proud, pic related some males.

Aw shit wrong pic, tought that it's a fulani girl.

Then you have the Nilotics, Masay and other groups, tall and kinda of statuesque, unlike the butter faces of central africa, they are more handsome in general, tough less than the fulani and the East Africans for my taste.
They are also the blackest in pigmentation, so much so than even they eyes turn yellow for the melaning like pic related.

Colombian

That's a Wakhi, they're similar to the Tajiks.

I think even if an Afghan isn't very good looking, a lot of them are still so eye-catching if that makes sense

look at this thread, pretty interesting photos of people in every country of Africa

And a girl so you see what I mean with the melanine.

Colombian 2

Then at the south you have the Khoisan, probably the most archaic kind of human in the planet along the pygmies (than are a lot more ugly). They are very small but have beautiful forms and faces in comparision with other southern Africans.

Khoisan woman also have the fatest asses in the world, so much so than can get grotesque.

No some Iranians might appear white but in general you don't look white.

Just come here and see for yourself. Enjoy the stares from the people expecting a happening from you.

Yeah I said we aren't white, re-read my post

ayo

Հայաստանի մէչ ես ապրու՞մ
Մէհատ Հայ չէմ տեսե ըստեղ մինչօվ հիմա

yes parskastan em tsenveh. bayts hima aproomem amirka.

ԳԼԷՆԴԷԼ tbqhwyf

tru

Shit tier

is it bad that im frightened by these kinds of people they look like aggressive people with some sort of liver disease.

I fucking hate the stares

>God Tier
Southern Europeans, Western Europeans, Central Europeans, Eastern Europeans, Northern Europeans, Iranics, Levantines, Berbers.
>Good tier
Arabs, North indians, East Asians, Turkik people
>Okay tier
South-East Asians, Amerindians/Siberians, Ethopics, Malays
>Bad tier
Sahelis, Mestizos,
>Kill it with fire tier
Negroid Africans
Abos
Melanesian

Afghans??

Wtf AFGHANIS???? WTF

>I think even if an Afghan isn't very good looking, a lot of them are still so eye-catching if that makes sense
I think it's mostly the eyes are shapee. Otherwise they don't look very different from other Arabs in my pov.

might as well just say europeans

>be Iranian
>look like Al Pacino without a beard
>look like Soleimani with a beard

It's pretty good desu. I welcome the stares. Fear the Iranian warrior.

Wew lad. The guy in your pic looks like a clone of my dad and we're nothing close to white. Who is he?

That's Qassem Soleimani, First of His Name, King of the IRGC and Resistance Axis, Lord the Quds Force and Protector of Iran.

>levantines
>berbers

People can say what they want about the "aesthetic value" of sub-saharan Africans but they're also some of the most interesting looking people in the world. Almost as if their facial expressions tell their whole life story.

>north indians
any indian is ugly AF

He's making Iran great again, btfo the ZOG at every turn

No, you simply dont have an eye for ethnicities

Because they dont know how to write

I think we look all right. A lot of us just don't bother taking care of ourselves. I've seen some real good-looking people pop out of stereotypically average Indian looking parents while I lived in America.

Looks like a South Indian.

Eh, if you are gonna say Jews you gotta split up Sephardi and Ashkenazi. Sephardi/Mizrahi are clearly Aesthetic tear, not merely Good tier.

>ignores Ethiopians

i've never seen an attractive indian, north or south. i know many indians too. i am iranian currently living in UAE and have been to india.

Ashkenazi Jews lost their aesthetics due to being in Europe for so long. Middle Eastern Jews still have the Biblical aesthetic going on.

You've internalized white supremacy. Apologize

Which part of India did you go to?I know there's a lot of Indians that most foreigners wouldn't find very attractive (not something I agree with tho) but I also see plenty of ones everyday that they probably would.
It's all in your eyes I guess.

Bear in mind I'm mainly talking about Indian girls. They all have a certain look about them that I find off putting. I was in Goa once for a school trip (in the 90s) and Hyderabad on business

Well both of those are from the South so you probably wouldn't find them very attractive. I like women from in and around my state best as well but some of them can be pretty (imo) like pic related.

>pepevomiting.png

>tfw no mestizo bf

he looks more med than mestizo, mestizos look like brown happas

She's not that bad.

She's qt though.

1. Amerindians
2. Everything else

how can you not like her user?

this desu

How accurate are these?

Meant to post this

Mestizos are part med. This guy in particular has strong indian features like the epicanthic fold, big nose and lips.

Iran and Afghanistan are both slightly darker, and Iranians aren't necessarily lighter. I'm half Afghan half European and I look exactly like Afghanistan pic

That's the only thing I paid attention to

Nah it looks fine. The Iranian guy is like, a fucking spot on for the average male. The resemblance is so uncanny to most of my male cousins.

White America proves its superiority once again

I find Robust Iranids attractive.

1. Saudis
2. Iranian
3. Israeli

Why do some doubt the Middle Eastern master race?

>tfw when some Anglo pretends to be white around me

That's because photographers intentionally pick people with interesting faces for portraits user. You're getting a skewed sample. There are a lot of people with that sort of look but they are very much the exception.
t. South African

I've met a few attractive Indians, all of them women. They often have a nice thin aesthetic going on. Can't say the same for any of the men though.

That's more because you're attracted to women than men.

You are a silly bean user, photographers pic the most eye catching people and then sieve the pics for the most interesting ones, Africans get dull fast .

Also Pre-indo Spaniards (Dark, wavy hair, chiselled looks, blue eyes, springled about al the mountains over Spain but somewhat common in the coast and) are top tier.

>looks the whitest
sorry, he looks typically medditerranean, he's not an ugly snownigger